Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84
Ooogh yeah, I've been waiting for this, finally I can sell things without having to check every single items use in another tab, a blessing.
Ooogh yeah, I've been waiting for this, finally I can sell things without having to check every single items use in another tab, a blessing.
********.**** space.png
E3nmoMt.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
dEe2UrM.png
space.png
* babyminCENTER.png * space.png
dEo6ta2.png
WKtl2lb.png
fg6G1CJ.png
space.png
this is gonna save me so many trips to the game database
this is gonna save me so many trips to the game database
anomalous_nekomata.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-10-22 06:06:06" ] We're excited to finally launch another major feature in our sitewide refactor, which is now getting pretty close to completion. It's been a long, challenging journey, but along the way, [i]Flight Rising[/i] has gotten better for it, and we appreciate you hanging out with us while we make that trip! [/quote] Possible map revamp news? [emoji=wildclaw confused size=1] Or maybe not! Either way, I'm super happy with how the site is looking now. You've done a fantastic job!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-10-22 06:06:06:
We're excited to finally launch another major feature in our sitewide refactor, which is now getting pretty close to completion. It's been a long, challenging journey, but along the way, Flight Rising has gotten better for it, and we appreciate you hanging out with us while we make that trip!
Possible map revamp news? Or maybe not! Either way, I'm super happy with how the site is looking now. You've done a fantastic job!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/I6jdUlN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Uioq1xV.png[/img] Thank you.
I6jdUlN.png
Uioq1xV.png

Thank you.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
So awesome!! Finally!!
So awesome!! Finally!!
Pairs! Earth?
570.png23809.png247.png 570.png
This is going to have a major impact on the Auction House. It's going to be interesting to see how the new economy settles out in the next few weeks.
This is going to have a major impact on the Auction House. It's going to be interesting to see how the new economy settles out in the next few weeks.
ooh yes?
ooh yes?
Ot3Ahks.jpg
@Sadistic would you ping me when you get a chance to add in your before and after photos? I saw your Pic in the last thread and am also curious about how it thins down your tabs [emoji=heart size=1]
@Sadistic would you ping me when you get a chance to add in your before and after photos? I saw your Pic in the last thread and am also curious about how it thins down your tabs
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
oh my goodnesssssss. y'all are so great for giving us all these updaaaaaaaaaaaates. i cannot HANDLE how wonderful it is for the inventory to display what is used for brewing. and oh man. this is AMAZING
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
oh my goodnesssssss. y'all are so great for giving us all these updaaaaaaaaaaaates. i cannot HANDLE how wonderful it is for the inventory to display what is used for brewing. and oh man. this is AMAZING
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
NfDycok.gif 7naJZM8.gif mlHpBMC.png
B8HmiZX.png hE3VIWK.png PVehrz5.png
This is amazing! Finally, my crab stack is truly formidable
This is amazing! Finally, my crab stack is truly formidable
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 83 84