Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hoard & Vault Revamp
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 83 84
Mmm, we still can't search skins by breed, or am I just blind?
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I cannot put into words how much i love the item high lights that let you know what it has the potential purposes for. I've already gotten a ton more interaction with my hoard following this bc i know what is and isn't important for me to save :D
I cannot put into words how much i love the item high lights that let you know what it has the potential purposes for. I've already gotten a ton more interaction with my hoard following this bc i know what is and isn't important for me to save :D
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
yesss!!!
yesss!!!
FD1rkPC.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-10-22 06:55:16" ] If you have two stacks of an item that are less than 99, there is a way to consolidate them now. If you click on one of these stacks, at the bottom of the item interaction window there should be a little [b]dustbrush icon[/b]. Clicking that will "tidy" the stacks up for you. [/quote] ohh this is so fab
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-10-22 06:55:16:
If you have two stacks of an item that are less than 99, there is a way to consolidate them now. If you click on one of these stacks, at the bottom of the item interaction window there should be a little dustbrush icon. Clicking that will "tidy" the stacks up for you.

ohh this is so fab
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Ooh, my favorites carried over from the item database! That's cool!
Ooh, my favorites carried over from the item database! That's cool!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
A very useful update ;) Any chance we can have the old hoard/vault icons back though? This gray button direction the site is taking makes me feel like I'm sorting through a file cabinet and not living in a magic world :/
A very useful update ;) Any chance we can have the old hoard/vault icons back though? This gray button direction the site is taking makes me feel like I'm sorting through a file cabinet and not living in a magic world :/
[quote name="DancingHare" date="2020-10-22 06:56:44" ] Mmm, we still can't search skins by breed, or am I just blind? [/quote] @DancingHare You can, actually. It's on the lowest row of filters, second from the left.
DancingHare wrote on 2020-10-22 06:56:44:
@DancingHare You can, actually. It's on the lowest row of filters, second from the left.
DsQ0CeO.png
Nm I found it! Took reading the instructions, haha.
Nm I found it! Took reading the instructions, haha.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
So exciting!!
So exciting!!
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
Awesome :D
Awesome :D