Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90
I'm super excited for these updates!
I'm super excited for these updates!
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, so sorry if I don't respond immediately to pings/messages ^^'[/center]
[quote name="Kaepora" date="2020-09-21 11:25:07" ] [quote name="MysticHowl878" date="2020-09-21 11:07:39" ] will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great! [/quote] @/MysticHowl878, This uses the same system as the Bestiary and Lair - the filters will be hidden until you click the magnifying glass. We're so excited to show off all the filters that we had it open for all the screenshots! [/quote] Ok but if you do this and make it so that it defaults to sort by name I'm gonna cry. My life will be so much harder please no.
Kaepora wrote on 2020-09-21 11:25:07:
MysticHowl878 wrote on 2020-09-21 11:07:39:
will the filter options be collapsible? if not, i'd love for that to be added! Other then that, this looks great!

@/MysticHowl878, This uses the same system as the Bestiary and Lair - the filters will be hidden until you click the magnifying glass.

We're so excited to show off all the filters that we had it open for all the screenshots!

Ok but if you do this and make it so that it defaults to sort by name I'm gonna cry. My life will be so much harder please no.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Holy cow this is going to be amazing! I can't wait! So many things I didn't think I wanted, but I know that I'll be wondering how I survived without it after a month!
Holy cow this is going to be amazing! I can't wait! So many things I didn't think I wanted, but I know that I'll be wondering how I survived without it after a month!
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
Aaaah, this is EVERYTHING and more I could have dreamed of for a hoard/vault update!!! It's so very exciting :O The ONLY thing that I think could be improved upon, but I think may come with a Baldwin's update, is being able to lock items from being brewed. This would make apparel and familiar brewing 100x easier. I struggle SO much with sorting my apparel to prevent it from being smelted. That being said, just being able to more easily throw things into and out of the vault will likely solve the problems I've been having, so... [emoji=mirror star size=1] Thank you guys!!
Aaaah, this is EVERYTHING and more I could have dreamed of for a hoard/vault update!!! It's so very exciting :O
The ONLY thing that I think could be improved upon, but I think may come with a Baldwin's update, is being able to lock items from being brewed. This would make apparel and familiar brewing 100x easier. I struggle SO much with sorting my apparel to prevent it from being smelted.
That being said, just being able to more easily throw things into and out of the vault will likely solve the problems I've been having, so... Thank you guys!!
Siggy.png
Omg I'm so happy to see this I could cry! Thank you developers! I've been hoping to see many of these functions :)
Omg I'm so happy to see this I could cry! Thank you developers! I've been hoping to see many of these functions :)
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
Officially the coolest update yet, ngl
Officially the coolest update yet, ngl
cFTYM2C.png
old-oaks-3.png
JsDpZej.png
battle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.png
This looks excellent! You guys are doing a great job!

Will it be possible to lock and/or favorite items in bulk?
As in, select several items on the screen and apply the lock or favorite them all at once?
I know you can filter to see only those items, but can you mark them as a group? Because that would be a lot easier and more functional especially at the beginning when setting things up than going through pages of items marking them off one-by-one.
This looks excellent! You guys are doing a great job!

Will it be possible to lock and/or favorite items in bulk?
As in, select several items on the screen and apply the lock or favorite them all at once?
I know you can filter to see only those items, but can you mark them as a group? Because that would be a lot easier and more functional especially at the beginning when setting things up than going through pages of items marking them off one-by-one.
Oh thank you! This is all I ever wanted in a hoard, and more! The “used by Swipp/Baldwin” function makes me extra frickin’ happy!!!
Oh thank you! This is all I ever wanted in a hoard, and more! The “used by Swipp/Baldwin” function makes me extra frickin’ happy!!!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Sadistic

My Apparel tab looks like that (don't ask me how it happened, it wasn't my plan!) and I will also be looking forward to tightening it up! considerably!
@Sadistic

My Apparel tab looks like that (don't ask me how it happened, it wasn't my plan!) and I will also be looking forward to tightening it up! considerably!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
so this means there will finally be select all options for the vault? It's been a massive PITB to manually move over 30+ pages of food and familiars by having to click each item individually.

I also saw it mentioned that other aspects like PMs and all will be upgraded eventually too... does this mean that at some point we're going to get a revamp for selling things on the AH?

The whole reason I'm having to move massive quantities of items in and out of my vault is to make it easier to sell things.
so this means there will finally be select all options for the vault? It's been a massive PITB to manually move over 30+ pages of food and familiars by having to click each item individually.

I also saw it mentioned that other aspects like PMs and all will be upgraded eventually too... does this mean that at some point we're going to get a revamp for selling things on the AH?

The whole reason I'm having to move massive quantities of items in and out of my vault is to make it easier to sell things.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90