Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90
[quote name="@Kleng" date="2020-09-21 11:35:26" ] This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work! One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo]) [/quote] You still can't mass brew items. You can just send one item off that stack to the cauldron from your hoard, instead of having to try to find it in the baldwin popup. (as far as I know)
@Kleng wrote on 2020-09-21 11:35:26:
This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work!

One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo])
You still can't mass brew items. You can just send one item off that stack to the cauldron from your hoard, instead of having to try to find it in the baldwin popup.

(as far as I know)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Oh thank GOD.
Oh thank GOD.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:51:58" ] [quote name="gaiaweylyn" date="2020-09-21 10:48:06" ] Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update? For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item. Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too. [/quote] @gaiaweylyn I answered this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2911548/7#post_44716903][b]a little further back[/b][/url] in the thread. [/quote] okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab? very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated!
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:51:58:
gaiaweylyn wrote on 2020-09-21 10:48:06:
Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update?

For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item.

Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too.

@gaiaweylyn

I answered this a little further back in the thread.

okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab?

very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated!
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
this is everything I've wanted and more ;; amazing!!
this is everything I've wanted and more ;; amazing!!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
THIS IS AMAZING [emoji=heart size=1] I'm especially excited about the coloured bars that show which items are used for specific things! No more tedious searching up every single item! yESSS
THIS IS AMAZING

I'm especially excited about the coloured bars that show which items are used for specific things! No more tedious searching up every single item! yESSS
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2020-09-21 11:41:49" ] [quote name="@Kleng" date="2020-09-21 11:35:26" ] This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work! One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo]) [/quote] You still can't mass brew items. You can just send one item off that stack to the cauldron from your hoard, instead of having to try to find it in the baldwin popup. (as far as I know) [/quote] Ahh, I must have misread. Thanks for the clarification!
Jemadar wrote on 2020-09-21 11:41:49:
@Kleng wrote on 2020-09-21 11:35:26:
This all looks so amazing, thanks to everyone who had a hand in this for all your hard work!

One question though: When mass brewing items, will the yield be of a single color material, or will it be a chance for multiple ones? (ex: would 5 common sparrows be transmuted into 5 green goo, or is there the possibility for other colors? [3 green goo, 1 red goo, 1 yellow goo])
You still can't mass brew items. You can just send one item off that stack to the cauldron from your hoard, instead of having to try to find it in the baldwin popup.

(as far as I know)

Ahh, I must have misread. Thanks for the clarification!
Drink more water.
Those virtual stacks alone will go a long way in making it easier to find things, but I'm really glad to be able to do an item search at last! My dragons (ahem) are hoarders, and sometimes it can be very hard to determine if I have an item I want when i need it, esp in my vault. No more scrolling through pages and pages ....? Yeah, I can't wait for that!
Those virtual stacks alone will go a long way in making it easier to find things, but I'm really glad to be able to do an item search at last! My dragons (ahem) are hoarders, and sometimes it can be very hard to determine if I have an item I want when i need it, esp in my vault. No more scrolling through pages and pages ....? Yeah, I can't wait for that!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Yay! goodbye spamming 20-something chests!! Thank you so much!! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
Yay! goodbye spamming 20-something chests!! Thank you so much!!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
[quote name="ProHomo57" date="2020-09-21 11:42:55" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:51:58" ] [quote name="gaiaweylyn" date="2020-09-21 10:48:06" ] Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update? For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item. Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too. [/quote] @gaiaweylyn I answered this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2911548/7#post_44716903][b]a little further back[/b][/url] in the thread. [/quote] okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab? very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated! [/quote] Yes. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1]
ProHomo57 wrote on 2020-09-21 11:42:55:
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:51:58:
gaiaweylyn wrote on 2020-09-21 10:48:06:
Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update?

For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item.

Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too.

@gaiaweylyn

I answered this a little further back in the thread.

okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab?

very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated!

Yes.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
This is so much better than I even expected! The favorites and locked items are fantastic! I love the virtual stacks, and being able to see more items! The flags on hibden and swap stand are a godsend! This update is wonderful, thank you!
This is so much better than I even expected! The favorites and locked items are fantastic! I love the virtual stacks, and being able to see more items! The flags on hibden and swap stand are a godsend! This update is wonderful, thank you!
Please Don't ping me to tell me you are not interested.
If I don't provide a price... I probably don't have one. If there's interest, I'll try and think of one for you! Don't worry, you're all set, amigo!
-Sorry if I missed you asking!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90