Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Trading Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147
[img]https://i.imgur.com/J7vuoSK.png[/img] This is a thread for those of us working hard to complete our bestiary, who wind up with seven Deadwood Boars before you get that King Parda. Here you can trade familiars you have extras of, for ones you don’t have yet. Coliseum and gathering familiars are both available for trade. Markeplace, Swipp, Baldwin, Fiona, and event familiars are [b]not eligible for trade[/b], [LIST] [*]Coliseum familiars can be traded for any other coliseum familiar, regardless of venue. All non-boss familiars are considered equal. [*]Gathering familiars are divided by the level of gathering skill required to get them. [*]Gathering familiars can be traded for others within the same level division. Please check to make sure the familiar you are offering is of the same level as the one you are requesting. You can check the Game Database to find how to obtain any familiar. [/list] [b]Rules:[/b] [LIST] [*]Requests will be answered on a first come first serve basis. I will do my best to keep the available list updated, but in the event that someone beats you to a familiar please be understanding. [*]You can request up to 12 familiars in a trade. Once that trade is completed you can request another trade if you have more you want to ask for. [*]I have intentionally not limited what venues you can trade for familiars from, however please try to make the request reasonably fair, so I can continue offering this service. If you are requesting high level or newer familiars, I appreciate a trade that offers other newer familiars, or ones I don't currently have available. I run this out of my own excess familiars, and what you offer in trade helps keep the stock available. [*]Please make sure to clearly list which familiars you are asking for and which you are offering. Listing them visually is great, but please make sure to use the item code instead of just the image so I can see the names. [*]I do not accept requests for random familiars, or any familiar you don't have yet. You need to specify which ones you are asking to trade for. [*]You cannot buy or sell familiars here. This is thread is for trading only. However if you're feeling generous, donations are always welcome. [*]Absolutely no harassment or insulting of other players will be tolerated.[/LIST] I think that about covers it! If you have any other questions, please just ask. [b]How to Make a Trade:[/b] Post in this thread what familiar you have, and what you would like to trade it for. If you prefer not to post in the thread, you can send me a PM with Familiar Swap as the subject. I will respond to you confirming that the familiar you want is still available, and start the CR. You have 24 hours to add your familiar to the CR. If you miss the deadline you can still request the familiar again, but if someone else beats you to it they will get it. Please [b]DO NOT[/b] start a CR with me, post in this thread and I will start the CR. I say this not to be harsh, but so that I can keep track of inventory. [b]Pinglists:[/b] You can request to be pinged for any new familiars, or for familiars from a specific venue. The boss familiar pinglist is for the event in which I wind up with duplicate boss familiars. [quote=Ping for all new familiars]Phatcat Freefire lapras131 Starwindrider Gynore Serpentinite sweetapppp SmrTim TheSunsIllusion nykFR Stanzascale DrakoshkaRichi Lightsun68 KaitoWang Calvair[/quote] [quote=Pinglist by zone] Golem Workshop: LynnStarDragon Forbidden Portal: LynnStarDragon [/quote] [quote=Ping for boss familiars only]Zafirmei[/quote] [i][b]I am subscribed, so no need to ping me.[/b][/i]
J7vuoSK.png

This is a thread for those of us working hard to complete our bestiary, who wind up with seven Deadwood Boars before you get that King Parda. Here you can trade familiars you have extras of, for ones you don’t have yet.

Coliseum and gathering familiars are both available for trade. Markeplace, Swipp, Baldwin, Fiona, and event familiars are not eligible for trade,
  • Coliseum familiars can be traded for any other coliseum familiar, regardless of venue. All non-boss familiars are considered equal.
  • Gathering familiars are divided by the level of gathering skill required to get them.
  • Gathering familiars can be traded for others within the same level division. Please check to make sure the familiar you are offering is of the same level as the one you are requesting. You can check the Game Database to find how to obtain any familiar.

Rules:
  • Requests will be answered on a first come first serve basis. I will do my best to keep the available list updated, but in the event that someone beats you to a familiar please be understanding.
  • You can request up to 12 familiars in a trade. Once that trade is completed you can request another trade if you have more you want to ask for.
  • I have intentionally not limited what venues you can trade for familiars from, however please try to make the request reasonably fair, so I can continue offering this service. If you are requesting high level or newer familiars, I appreciate a trade that offers other newer familiars, or ones I don't currently have available. I run this out of my own excess familiars, and what you offer in trade helps keep the stock available.
  • Please make sure to clearly list which familiars you are asking for and which you are offering. Listing them visually is great, but please make sure to use the item code instead of just the image so I can see the names.
  • I do not accept requests for random familiars, or any familiar you don't have yet. You need to specify which ones you are asking to trade for.
  • You cannot buy or sell familiars here. This is thread is for trading only. However if you're feeling generous, donations are always welcome.
  • Absolutely no harassment or insulting of other players will be tolerated.

I think that about covers it! If you have any other questions, please just ask.

How to Make a Trade:
Post in this thread what familiar you have, and what you would like to trade it for. If you prefer not to post in the thread, you can send me a PM with Familiar Swap as the subject. I will respond to you confirming that the familiar you want is still available, and start the CR. You have 24 hours to add your familiar to the CR. If you miss the deadline you can still request the familiar again, but if someone else beats you to it they will get it. Please DO NOT start a CR with me, post in this thread and I will start the CR. I say this not to be harsh, but so that I can keep track of inventory.

Pinglists:
You can request to be pinged for any new familiars, or for familiars from a specific venue. The boss familiar pinglist is for the event in which I wind up with duplicate boss familiars.
Ping for all new familiars wrote:
Phatcat Freefire lapras131 Starwindrider Gynore Serpentinite sweetapppp SmrTim TheSunsIllusion nykFR Stanzascale DrakoshkaRichi Lightsun68 KaitoWang Calvair
Pinglist by zone wrote:
Golem Workshop: LynnStarDragon
Forbidden Portal: LynnStarDragon
Ping for boss familiars only wrote:
Zafirmei

I am subscribed, so no need to ping me.
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l5mUkjA.png[/img] [quote=Training Fields] [item=Amaranth Moth][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Bumble][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Chipskink][item=Crimson Emperor][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Ember Mouse][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Leafy Moth][item=Luna Mith][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Primrose Mith][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Silky Webwing][item=Sweetpuff][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Yellow-throated Sparrowmouse] [/quote] [quote=Woodland Path] [item=Aurelian Porcupine][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Basilisk][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Cockatrice][item=Coral Basilisk][item=Dryad][item=Flying Fawn][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Janustrap][item=Sakura Owl][item=Strangler][item=Wildwood Owl] [/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest] [item=Augite Protector][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Centaur Archer][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Extinguished Jackalope][item=Moss-Covered Golem][item=Painted Centaur][item=Rambra][item=Searing Jackalope][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Steam Gyre][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Zeeba] [/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta] [item=Charcoal Kitsune][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Fuiran][item=Greatshell][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Nightsky Fuiran][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Prickly Strangler][item=Sanddrift Fuiran][item=Scaleback][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Storm Seeker][item=Tricolor Viperpillar] [/quote] [quote=Blooming Grove] [item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher][item=Five-Toed Pilco][item=Flora Cerdae][item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Fungi Sage][item=Grove Piper][item=Lilium Floron][item=Maned Cerdae][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Palefoot Tadhop][item=Petalmane Floron][item=Rosaline Strangler][item=Ruffletail Tadhop][item=Spotted Faun][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Travelling Garden][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Wood Ear Deer] [/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave] [item=Ancient Fungus][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Centaur Berserker][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Cursed Bat][item=Deepmine Aardvark][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Stonestomp Spearmaiden][item=Swiftfoot Slayer] [/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls] [item=Baku][item=Blacktalon Striker][item=Dreameater][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Tigerblood Foo][item=Trick of the Light][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Wandering Surgepriest] [/quote] [quote=Thunderhead Savannah] [item=Ampelope][item=Coursing Skira][item=Dire Vulture][item=Dustfeather Sphinx][item=Falconclaw Warrior][item=Grassland Skira][item=Greattusk][item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Pale Greattusk][item=Quillrunner][item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Raptorik Wanderer][item=Roundhorn Rager][item=Starry Ampelope] [/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove] [item=Coastline Sawbeak][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Green-Breasted Sawbeak][item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Igueel Matriarch][item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Maren Defender][item=Maren Sorceress][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Noxious Coralclimber][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Redfin Wavespinner][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Waveswell Sorcerer] [/quote] [quote=Waterway] [item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Crested River Flight][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Dappled Seal][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Fanrat][item=Giant White Toridae][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Grey River Flight][item=Maren Currentfinder][item=Maren Shark Hunter][item=Noggle][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Sewer Toridae][item=Shale Thresher][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Sludge Sifter][item=Sunset Lasher] [/quote] [quote=Arena] [item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Armored Greatowl][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Boran Veteran][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Chimera][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Sprangyroo][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Warcat Protector] [/quote] [quote=Volcanic Vents] [item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Ashspine Widow][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Chillwind Harpy][item=Fiendcat][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Flamerest Fiendcat][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Venomcaster][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Ignited Imp][item=Magma Runner][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Stormcloud Harpy] [/quote] [quote=Rainsong Jungle] [item=Barkback Boar][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Hippocampus][item=King Parda][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Parda][item=Proto Manticore][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Zalis] [/quote] [quote=Boreal Wood] [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Black Wolf][item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Elk][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Wanderer][item=Maned Rasa][item=Nochnyr][item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Shalebuck][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Squall Rasa][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Winter Wolf][item=Woodland Turkey][item=Woolly Walrus] [/quote] [quote=Crystal Pools] [item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Amber Gulper][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Crystalplate Stinger][item=Hippalectryon][item=Maren Warlock][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Sparkling Stinger] [/quote] [quote=Harpy's Roost] [item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Brush Dodo][item=Clouddancer][item=Death Seeker][item=Dodo][item=Fallen Streak][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Masked Harpy][item=Mesacliff Assassin][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Snow Streak][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Windcarve Harpy] [/quote] [quote=Ghostlight Ruins] [item=Aer Phantom][item=Carrioncorn][item=Infestation Hound][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Lux Spectre][item=Nightmare][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Pronghorn Hunter][item=Pronghorn Stomper][item=Shatterbone Vulture][item=Somber Spirit][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Wendigo][item=Wraith Hound] [/quote] [quote=Mire] [item=Acid Ant][item=Armored Colony][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Common Podid][item=Fungal Garden][item=Furry Fiddle][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Ink Ant][item=Lion's Mane Seeker][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Muckbottom Catfish][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Psywurm][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Shellion][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Silt Wolf][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Swamp Wolf][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Vilevenom Kelpie][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Whisper] [/quote] [quote=Kelp Beds] [item=Abyss Striker][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Corrosive Depin][item=Depin][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Warrior][item=Octoflyer][item=Relic Eel][item=Ruche Slug] [/quote] [quote=Golem Workshop] [item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Clattercog Engineer][item=Construction Mith][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Mistral Minion][item=Monkey Wrench][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Swift Lumen][item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse] [/quote] [quote=Forbidden Portal] [item=Everburn Tangle][item=Frogspawn Flyer][item=Lap Pupowl][item=Springfoot Bilworper][item=Starspawn Flyer] [/quote][/center]
l5mUkjA.png
Training Fields wrote:
Amaranth Moth Brown-Spotted Mith Bumble Ceanothus Brawler Chipskink Crimson Emperor Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Death's-Head Stag Ember Mouse Emerald Webwing Frosted Pocketmouse Glowing Pocket Mouse Leafy Moth Luna Mith Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Ruby Webwing Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Webwing Alpha Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse
Woodland Path wrote:
Aurelian Porcupine Autumn Dryad Bamboo Phytocat Basilisk Blooming Strangler Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Cockatrice Coral Basilisk Dryad Flying Fawn Greenroot Janustrap Grouse Basilisk Janustrap Sakura Owl Strangler Wildwood Owl
Scorched Forest wrote:
Augite Protector Banded Owlcat Centaur Archer Crowned Bonepriest Extinguished Jackalope Moss-Covered Golem Painted Centaur Rambra Searing Jackalope Smoke Gyre Steam Gyre Wintermane Bowman Wintermane Spearman Zeeba
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Charcoal Kitsune Fan Scorpion Fuiran Greatshell Iridescent Scaleback Nightsky Fuiran Opheodrys Serthis Peacock Scorpion Prickly Strangler Sanddrift Fuiran Scaleback Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Shattered Serpent Storm Seeker Tricolor Viperpillar
Blooming Grove wrote:
Alstroemeria Fox Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher Five-toed Pilco Flora Cerdae Frostbite Dryad Fungi Sage Grove Piper Lilium Floron Maned Cerdae Moonlight Fungi Myosotis Fox Palefoot Tadhop Petalmane Floron Rosaline Strangler Ruffletail Tadhop Spotted Faun Sunbeam Dryad Terra Tortoise Travelling Garden Venomtooth Pilco Wood Ear Deer
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Ancient Fungus Blue Dragon Reef Snail Bramble Guardian Centaur Berserker Citrine Cave Jewel Crimson Reef Snail Cursed Bat Deepmine Aardvark Dwarf Truffle Emerald Cave Jewel Parasitic Fungus Peacevine Aardvark Stonestomp Spearmaiden Swiftfoot Slayer
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Baku Blacktalon Striker Dreameater Fungalhoof Qiriq Raptorik Warrior Red-Breasted Hainu Tigerblood Foo Trick of the Light Umbra Wolf Wandering Surgepriest
Thunderhead Savannah wrote:
Ampelope Coursing Skira Dire Vulture Dustfeather Sphinx Falconclaw Warrior Grassland Skira Greattusk Magpie Sphinx Pale Greattusk Quillrunner Rabid Grinfin Raptorik Herder Raptorik Wanderer Roundhorn Rager Starry Ampelope
Redrock Cove wrote:
Coastline Sawbeak Dainty Wavehopper Daydream Puffer Green-Breasted Sawbeak Highfin Sea Serpent Igueel Matriarch Leopard Coralclimber Maren Defender Maren Sorceress Maren Spearmaiden Mirage Puffer Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Noxious Coralclimber Oceansurf Magus Redfin Wavespinner Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer
Waterway wrote:
Blueridge Greatshell Crested River Flight Cumulus Seal Dappled Seal Everglade Lasher Fanrat Giant White Toridae Goldfin River Flight Grey River Flight Maren Currentfinder Maren Shark Hunter Noggle Scaleside Noggle Scarlet Flycatcher Sewer Toridae Shale Thresher Silky Fanrat Sludge Sifter Sunset Lasher
Arena wrote:
Ashmane Chimera Armored Greatowl Bengal Chimera Boran Veteran Charcoal Sprangyroo Chimera Double-Tailed Warcat Goldenplains Poodle Mith Hulking Greatowl Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Skirmisher Marshland Poodle Mith Sprangyroo Stormclaw Showman Warcat Protector
Volcanic Vents wrote:
Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashspine Widow Basalt Vent Hop Chillwind Harpy Fiendcat Firemane Manticore Flamerest Fiendcat Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Venomcaster Ghost Manticore Ignited Imp Magma Runner Ophiotaurus Serthis Loremaster Spectral Duskflapper Stormcloud Harpy
Rainsong Jungle wrote:
Barkback Boar Budwing Morpho Deadwood Boar Hippocampus King Parda Manticore Screamer Paradise Zalis Parda Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Zalis
Boreal Wood wrote:
Auburn Woolly Walrus Black Wolf Bramblecrown Stoat Elk Glassbound Gustvul Hoarfrost Mauler Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Maned Rasa Nochnyr Pebblehide Stoat Permafrost Impaler Shalebuck Snowfall Elk Snowy Owlynx Squall Rasa Venerable Shalebuck Winter Wolf Woodland Turkey Woolly Walrus
Crystal Pools wrote:
Almandine Sturgeon Amber Gulper Arctic Hippalectryon Chalcedony Snipper Crystalplate Stinger Hippalectryon Maren Warlock Moonbeam Crayfish Rhodochrosite Crane Sparkling Stinger
Harpy's Roost wrote:
Bluemoon Aviar Blue Tang Hippogriff Brush Dodo Clouddancer Death Seeker Dodo Fallen Streak Hooded Dodo Masked Harpy Mesacliff Assassin Renegade Aviar Snow Streak Stonewatch Harpy Sunspot Clouddancer Windcarve Bladedancer Windcarve Harpy
Ghostlight Ruins wrote:
Aer Phantom Carrioncorn Infestation Hound Longneck Scholar Lux Spectre Nightmare Otherworldly Aura Pronghorn Hunter Pronghorn Stomper Shatterbone Vulture Somber Spirit Tatterwing Carcass Wraith Hound
Mire wrote:
Acid Ant Armored Colony Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Common Podid Fungal Garden Furry Fiddle Heartred Croaker Ink Ant Lion's Mane Seeker Mistwatch Shellion Mossy Cerdae Muckbottom Catfish Poisonous Toridae Psywurm Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silt Wolf Southmarsh Podid Swamp Wolf Venomous Toridae Vilevenom Kelpie Wetland Unicorn Whisper
Kelp Beds wrote:
Abyss Striker Cloud Chaser Corrosive Depin Depin Golden Porpoise Kelp Tender Mammertee Maren Warrior Octoflyer Relic Eel Ruche Slug
Golem Workshop wrote:
Black Iron Creeper Clattercog Engineer Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Monkey Wrench Sentry Squawker Spellbound Golem Swift Lumen Wind-Up Pocketmouse
Forbidden Portal wrote:
Everburn Tangle Frogspawn Flyer Lap Pupowl Springfoot Bilworper Starspawn Flyer
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8aDZvUQ.png[/img][/center] [quote=Level 10 and Under] [center][item=Chillriver Bucktooth][item=Creeping Tendril][item=Fenfisher Flattail][item=Firebug][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Lilyfowl][item=Paddyfowl][item=Runescar Lynx][item=Scorchpaw Prowler][item=Triple-Sight Firebug][item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] [/center][/quote] [quote=Level 20] [center][item=Duskthicket Bonepicker][item=Goliath Mountain Beetle][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=Tufted Leaf Beetle] [/center][/quote] [quote=Level 31] [center][item=Barred Skira][item=Bluetail Skira] [/center][/quote]
8aDZvUQ.png
Level 10 and Under wrote:
Chillriver Bucktooth Creeping Tendril Fenfisher Flattail Firebug Hydra Scorpion Lilyfowl Paddyfowl Runescar Lynx Scorchpaw Prowler Triple-Sight Firebug Undergrowth Shovelsnout
Level 20 wrote:
Duskthicket Bonepicker Goliath Mountain Beetle Grasslands Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Skittering Megashrimp Tufted Leaf Beetle
Level 31 wrote:
Barred Skira Bluetail Skira
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
If you like the Familiar Trading Hub, please consider using our badge or banner in your signature to help promote us! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cFTYM2C.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2189722/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/cFTYM2C.png[/img][/url][/code] [img]https://i.imgur.com/obfcrKY.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2189722/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/obfcrKY.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] These badges, as well as our new and updated header graphics, were made by Esme. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2746909][img]https://i.imgur.com/LqkpKGq.png[/img][/url][/center]
If you like the Familiar Trading Hub, please consider using our badge or banner in your signature to help promote us!
cFTYM2C.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2189722/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/cFTYM2C.png[/img][/url]

obfcrKY.png
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2189722/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/obfcrKY.png[/img][/url]

These badges, as well as our new and updated header graphics, were made by Esme.
LqkpKGq.png
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintSC

Can I get the Banded Owlcat for a Maren Warlock?
Annnd the Steam Gyre for a Moonbeam Crayfish?
I've been in Scorched Forest looking for these two to no availll.
@WolfprintSC

Can I get the Banded Owlcat for a Maren Warlock?
Annnd the Steam Gyre for a Moonbeam Crayfish?
I've been in Scorched Forest looking for these two to no availll.
I collect Long Form Poetry , Blue Jelly , Green Jelly
@WolfprintsSC

I would love to trade for your Trick of the Light.

I can give you a Chalcedony Snipper, as I see you are missing that one.

@WolfprintsSC

I would love to trade for your Trick of the Light.

I can give you a Chalcedony Snipper, as I see you are missing that one.

@WolfprintsSC:
thanks for doing this, that's very nice of you ^^
your Greater Sandstrike for Black Wolf and Longneck Wanderer?
@WolfprintsSC:
thanks for doing this, that's very nice of you ^^
your Greater Sandstrike for Black Wolf and Longneck Wanderer?
@watchingMidnight @Angiet28 Sending you a CR now!
@watchingMidnight @Angiet28 Sending you a CR now!
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@adoptees The Greater Sandstrike is available for trade, here I'm doing 1:1 trades. Since you offered 2 familiars, is there another one you want to trade for?
@adoptees The Greater Sandstrike is available for trade, here I'm doing 1:1 trades. Since you offered 2 familiars, is there another one you want to trade for?
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
@WolfprintsSC: oh I see ^^ I have all the others, but you can send me one of any you have most? I am doing a familiar giveaway to Arcane newbies so I can give them that =]
@WolfprintsSC: oh I see ^^ I have all the others, but you can send me one of any you have most? I am doing a familiar giveaway to Arcane newbies so I can give them that =]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147