Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90
[font=optima]YES! C: We can finally stack fams! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
YES! C: We can finally stack fams!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@Xhaztol Is there a reason to limit the chests to ten being opened at once, instead of allowing the full stack? Like... how many items are on screen or...?

(I should mention, just showing the uses of items negates a lot of stuff I've been trying to hodgepodge together with spreadsheets- so overall I do love this update!)
@Xhaztol Is there a reason to limit the chests to ten being opened at once, instead of allowing the full stack? Like... how many items are on screen or...?

(I should mention, just showing the uses of items negates a lot of stuff I've been trying to hodgepodge together with spreadsheets- so overall I do love this update!)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Hope these features work for skins too
Y3kY2LN.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 11:47:59" ] [quote name="ProHomo57" date="2020-09-21 11:42:55" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2020-09-21 10:51:58" ] [quote name="gaiaweylyn" date="2020-09-21 10:48:06" ] Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update? For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item. Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too. [/quote] @gaiaweylyn I answered this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2911548/7#post_44716903][b]a little further back[/b][/url] in the thread. [/quote] okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab? very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated! [/quote] Yes. [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] [/quote] Awesome, that should improve things significantly then. If it flat out ignores unsellable items, I can still at least use Select All to store the rest in the vault at once. Manually depositing unsellable items individually is a lot easier when they're all in one place.
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 11:47:59:
ProHomo57 wrote on 2020-09-21 11:42:55:
Xhaztol wrote on 2020-09-21 10:51:58:
gaiaweylyn wrote on 2020-09-21 10:48:06:
Any chance that the select all function will be able to skip over items that have buttons instead of checkboxes after the new update?

For instance, lets say you go to the first page of the materials tab, you have 13 items, a single green goo, and 14 other items. If you try to use the Select All function, only the first 13 are selected. As soon as it reaches even one item without a checkbox, it refuses to go any further, and will only start working again after manually depositing any such item.

Even if that isn't fixed, perhaps at least consider bringing select all/none buttons to all the tabs? Only Food and Materials have it now for some reason, even though Apparel, Familiars, and Other could really use it too.

@gaiaweylyn

I answered this a little further back in the thread.

okay maybe I'm dumb but I don't think it was answered if the select all feature would check every box past items with the little green thing that sends it to vault. it just looks like you restated that the select all feature would be in every tab?

very excited for this update btw! would love to know if the select all feature is being modified or if its staying how gaiawyelen stated!

Yes.

Awesome, that should improve things significantly then. If it flat out ignores unsellable items, I can still at least use Select All to store the rest in the vault at once. Manually depositing unsellable items individually is a lot easier when they're all in one place.
Looks realy nice
Looks realy nice
brewing from hoard is the MVP of this update for us, not gonna lie
looking forward for the rest too, though!
brewing from hoard is the MVP of this update for us, not gonna lie
looking forward for the rest too, though!
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
RE: Locked items: [quote]This does NOT prevent them from being used in other site features such as Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, Swipp's Swap Stand, or Crim's Collection Cart. It only prevents an item from accidentally being sold for treasure directly from the Hoard.[/quote] Does it also prevent the item from being converted to food points?
RE: Locked items:
Quote:
This does NOT prevent them from being used in other site features such as Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, Swipp's Swap Stand, or Crim's Collection Cart. It only prevents an item from accidentally being sold for treasure directly from the Hoard.

Does it also prevent the item from being converted to food points?
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
I am so excited for this one. The most stressful thing about this site is having to look up all an items uses before converting it or selling it to make sure i don't sell anything valuable. This will save so much time and effort omg.
I am so excited for this one. The most stressful thing about this site is having to look up all an items uses before converting it or selling it to make sure i don't sell anything valuable. This will save so much time and effort omg.
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
I have a massive issue remembering/looking up what items are required for swipp/baldwin/hibden so OH MY GOD this is going to be so insanely helpful in allowing me to stay organized and not just convert everything because I'm too lazy to see if it has a use. I am super excited for this jhfskjshfkjh
I have a massive issue remembering/looking up what items are required for swipp/baldwin/hibden so OH MY GOD this is going to be so insanely helpful in allowing me to stay organized and not just convert everything because I'm too lazy to see if it has a use. I am super excited for this jhfskjshfkjh
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
Oh thank the maker. This is fantastic
Oh thank the maker. This is fantastic
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 89 90