Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90
YAY FINALLY, all of this has been very much needed for a very long time! *-* <3
YAY FINALLY, all of this has been very much needed for a very long time! *-* <3
Will there be a “select all” in the “other” tab as well? That’s been something I’ve wanted for years now since having to single select Every Single Item in a 5+ page hoard tab is honestly The most dragging thing.
Will there be a “select all” in the “other” tab as well? That’s been something I’ve wanted for years now since having to single select Every Single Item in a 5+ page hoard tab is honestly The most dragging thing.
kY5fRTe.png
I love the item restoration option. I still sadly think about the eggs I accidently hoard-sold. It all looks great, thank you!
I love the item restoration option. I still sadly think about the eggs I accidently hoard-sold. It all looks great, thank you!
189.png196.png247.png
Beige is beautiful!
This looks awesome! I'll finally be able to organize my hoard T_T
This looks awesome! I'll finally be able to organize my hoard T_T
70804687p.png 70156534p.png 72742371p.png Rw7uKRS.png
125nq1m.png
fkWjutW.png
I'm in some serious love with what you did to make this hoard revamp the most exciting thing of the year after the scenes. That's some outstanding job, folks! [emoji=fae star size=1]
I'm in some serious love with what you did to make this hoard revamp the most exciting thing of the year after the scenes.

That's some outstanding job, folks!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
I absolutely adore this! Really looking forwards to this update.
I absolutely adore this! Really looking forwards to this update.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Can't wait for this update!
Can't wait for this update!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Omg all I ever asked and more. Now if they only give us the ability to put apparel packs "back" together and open them again I would be in seventh heaven!
Omg all I ever asked and more. Now if they only give us the ability to put apparel packs "back" together and open them again I would be in seventh heaven!
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
So we can use Baldwin mats straight from the Hoard, that's nice. But what I'd like to know is if we will we be able to move single brewed materials around, in and out of the Vault in quantities we choose? Like right now they clump up as units, so I can't say, pick just 5 mucks and Vault them, I'd have to do all I have or none. And then I can't take them out except as all or none. Will I be able to do that, say, take 2 out of my Vault, leaving the rest behind, without involving Baldwin? Please say yes.

Also, I really hope we will retain to option to convert just selected numbers of food from a stack and not have to convert the full stack at a time! (My dragons are "picky", you see)
So we can use Baldwin mats straight from the Hoard, that's nice. But what I'd like to know is if we will we be able to move single brewed materials around, in and out of the Vault in quantities we choose? Like right now they clump up as units, so I can't say, pick just 5 mucks and Vault them, I'd have to do all I have or none. And then I can't take them out except as all or none. Will I be able to do that, say, take 2 out of my Vault, leaving the rest behind, without involving Baldwin? Please say yes.

Also, I really hope we will retain to option to convert just selected numbers of food from a stack and not have to convert the full stack at a time! (My dragons are "picky", you see)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
That is amazing <3
That is amazing <3
  BUSINESS CORNER

wishlist
ice dom shop
dragon sales
hoard sales
free cauldron services
LF 20 nov drag
    phhxVlQ.pngXRLXA9U.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngm325B11.pngyamzawx.pngphhxVlQ.png
6JqFst1.png
   
  CREATIVE CORNER

lore
badges
guide for myself
credits

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 89 90