Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
Huh, a gene error fix, didn't see that coming
Any chance for other fixes, like Poison on f Guardians and IriShim on new colors like was planned?
Huh, a gene error fix, didn't see that coming
Any chance for other fixes, like Poison on f Guardians and IriShim on new colors like was planned?
KmnIjfw.png
that looks so weird on gaolers. but I will get it to work :)
that looks so weird on gaolers. but I will get it to work :)
...Baa
NLdNjdF.png
Not super thrilled about the fans on Gaolers either. If we absolutely must have dragon breeds that can't hybridize or wear apparel I'd prefer it if they at least had unique, breed-specific gene designs to balance that. Also a little disappointed to read that the different horn/spine colorations on male Banescales with squiggle was actually an error rather than an intended design.

More lair tabs is nice though.
Not super thrilled about the fans on Gaolers either. If we absolutely must have dragon breeds that can't hybridize or wear apparel I'd prefer it if they at least had unique, breed-specific gene designs to balance that. Also a little disappointed to read that the different horn/spine colorations on male Banescales with squiggle was actually an error rather than an intended design.

More lair tabs is nice though.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
[b]Noooooo [/b]my project baby was so perfect with her tin-like sheen, now she looks like iron instead. Why did it have to miss a shadow layer? Why didn't I know this? what she will look like now: I'll change it. Luckily she is not born yet. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=45&winggene=54&wings=65&auth=1b9e727b3bfd3bcfaef9f6f3c4fded3a119a1584&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Issue solution:[/b] buy an ice/magenta/orca and cancel all breeding arrangements for an orca/magenta/orca.
Noooooo my project baby was so perfect with her tin-like sheen, now she looks like iron instead. Why did it have to miss a shadow layer? Why didn't I know this?

what she will look like now: I'll change it. Luckily she is not born yet.
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=131&tertgene=45&winggene=54&wings=65&auth=1b9e727b3bfd3bcfaef9f6f3c4fded3a119a1584&dummyext=prev.png

Issue solution: buy an ice/magenta/orca and cancel all breeding arrangements for an orca/magenta/orca.
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
i'm super excited for underbelly for banescales! fans on gaolers though... kinda on the fence about. i just feel like the aesthetic clashes with each other. i'm sure more creative users will make pretty sick gene combos with this though!

also, as others have mentioned, the metallic/alloy fixes for banescales seemed a bit out of the blue! i hope the altered appearance does not ruin some folks' dragons/scries, especially since the patch makes the genes look radically different :T maybe this new met/alloy gene combo could be tacked on as a new combo, rather than a patch? maybe something like hyper-met/hyper-alloy or something like that. i just feel bad for the folks who have already paid to gene their dragons that may not like the update!
i'm super excited for underbelly for banescales! fans on gaolers though... kinda on the fence about. i just feel like the aesthetic clashes with each other. i'm sure more creative users will make pretty sick gene combos with this though!

also, as others have mentioned, the metallic/alloy fixes for banescales seemed a bit out of the blue! i hope the altered appearance does not ruin some folks' dragons/scries, especially since the patch makes the genes look radically different :T maybe this new met/alloy gene combo could be tacked on as a new combo, rather than a patch? maybe something like hyper-met/hyper-alloy or something like that. i just feel bad for the folks who have already paid to gene their dragons that may not like the update!
APe9ksa.png q9EEy5M.png
MUYNhfy.png
8O67LBq.png
the new gaoler gene basically confirms some uh fraternizing with the enemy huh?
the new gaoler gene basically confirms some uh fraternizing with the enemy huh?
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno1_500.png

+3 fr time
More Fans and more colorful bellies, that is great!
More Fans and more colorful bellies, that is great!
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
pog
pog
tumblr_pv6q74a5yG1r0kzmno1_400.jpg
Niiice. Always love to see more genes. And of course I am very pleased to be getting more tabs!
Niiice. Always love to see more genes. And of course I am very pleased to be getting more tabs!
841EblB.gif
Fans on gaoler! Yes! Score!
Fans on gaoler! Yes! Score!
--- Deaana ---
3083.png W1PVvAA.png 17370.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60