Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
Why change something ppl have already made the choice to spend gems and quite possibly real money on? I'm almost convinced that anyone with these genes should get some sort of compensation.

Why not just bring the old metallic and alloy back and change the name to something like "Fake Meta/Alloy"?

Why change something ppl have already made the choice to spend gems and quite possibly real money on? I'm almost convinced that anyone with these genes should get some sort of compensation.

Why not just bring the old metallic and alloy back and change the name to something like "Fake Meta/Alloy"?

Oh cool!!
Oh cool!!
Formerly IcyWolfDragon
She/her
FR+8
arcaneanim1.gif
Underbelly!!! What everyone was asking for with Banescale!!
Underbelly!!! What everyone was asking for with Banescale!!
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
This is excellent! Banescales really needed underbelly. I had a couple of color combos I didn't like with any of the existing tert genes, and I'd been wishing they could have my go-to, underbelly. Now they do. Thank you!
This is excellent! Banescales really needed underbelly. I had a couple of color combos I didn't like with any of the existing tert genes, and I'd been wishing they could have my go-to, underbelly. Now they do. Thank you!
Now, if I could only get a couple of Banescale breed changes so I can actually [b]use[/b] these lovely new genes [emoji=banescale sad size=2].
Now, if I could only get a couple of Banescale breed changes so I can actually use these lovely new genes .
April showers bring forth May flowers
rip to all of the people that liked the banescale alloy the way it was & already gened draggos with it
rip to all of the people that liked the banescale alloy the way it was & already gened draggos with it
Kat/26/Ace/FRT+1 | Hatchery
g67EwfB.png
While I love the underbelly on Banes, I am a bit disappointed in their Metallic/Alloy fix and I hope those that spent gems/money on them beforehand get some sort of compensation. The way the genes looked on them before the fix was unique and really set them apart from other breeds.

EDIT: Fans also just totally clashes with Gaelors. I really hope in the future that Ancients keep their own specific Ancient genes, or at the very least are given a gene that matches their aesthetic.
While I love the underbelly on Banes, I am a bit disappointed in their Metallic/Alloy fix and I hope those that spent gems/money on them beforehand get some sort of compensation. The way the genes looked on them before the fix was unique and really set them apart from other breeds.

EDIT: Fans also just totally clashes with Gaelors. I really hope in the future that Ancients keep their own specific Ancient genes, or at the very least are given a gene that matches their aesthetic.
gaolers can't breed with banes but they stole their fans somehow

hmmmmmmm
gaolers can't breed with banes but they stole their fans somehow

hmmmmmmm
love pink/magenta/purple colors, rocks, magic stuff. Arcanist is cool! and Azimyth too!
AiaAKNt.png

i'm not a hoarder, YOU are a hoarder!
Ooooh, metallic Banescales look MUCH better. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=49&wings=139&auth=abfb720a7b362b1cd756944ef28cf4bc1b4f1662&dummyext=prev.png[/img] However, that's gonna break some folk's scrys, which seriously is a pain considering those genes cost gems... there's gonna be a bit of thorns for those folks....
Ooooh, metallic Banescales look MUCH better.

dragon?age=1&body=139&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=141&tertgene=0&winggene=49&wings=139&auth=abfb720a7b362b1cd756944ef28cf4bc1b4f1662&dummyext=prev.png

However, that's gonna break some folk's scrys, which seriously is a pain considering those genes cost gems... there's gonna be a bit of thorns for those folks....
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngGlory to the Icewarden!tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Gaolers with fans look uhhhh

Unique
Gaolers with fans look uhhhh

Unique
plagueshieldl.png3EopvJR.pngplagueshieldr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60