Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60
Thank you for adding Underbelly!

I have to say I'm sorely disappointed about the metal/alloy fixes. It's been an entire month since release and with no word about it, everyone spent money buying these genes already, not knowing the look would change completely.

It's pretty unfair to the people who spent the last month buying the previous version of metal/alloy only to have their dragons change overnight without notice. That, and, to a lesser degree, those of us that really liked the way it looked before with the layer error. Compensation to those who already paid or a rerelease of the error gene would be a nice thing to see.
Thank you for adding Underbelly!

I have to say I'm sorely disappointed about the metal/alloy fixes. It's been an entire month since release and with no word about it, everyone spent money buying these genes already, not knowing the look would change completely.

It's pretty unfair to the people who spent the last month buying the previous version of metal/alloy only to have their dragons change overnight without notice. That, and, to a lesser degree, those of us that really liked the way it looked before with the layer error. Compensation to those who already paid or a rerelease of the error gene would be a nice thing to see.
uIMPP6e.png
Ooo, fans for Gaolers sounds interesting!
Ooo, fans for Gaolers sounds interesting!
aJTY8eT.png
I scream, you scream, we all scream for FANS ON ANTLERDRAGOS! <3
I scream, you scream, we all scream for FANS ON ANTLERDRAGOS! <3
Woooo!
Woooo!
My baby just went from dreamy smooth to too dark snooze.... not happy :( [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/177028109076267008/664053732819992576/dragon.png[/img][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/177028109076267008/664053762159149097/dragon.png[/img]
My baby just went from dreamy smooth to too dark snooze....
not happy :(
dragon.pngdragon.png
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
The fans look super cute!
The fans look super cute!
he/him/his | GMT / UK Time
Talk to me about pigeons, snails, beetles, and tea... !
YES GOOD

Banes can have non-dumb bellies

AND THEY CAN BE SHINY
YES GOOD

Banes can have non-dumb bellies

AND THEY CAN BE SHINY
Tired | Xe / Xem / Xyr | Cymreig | avatar
Uh, now I understand why the look of met/alloy was so off and flat, I thought the fault was in my dragon's secondary colour.

Fans, on Gaolers, with their thick fur is a nonsense for me; let's see though, time could prove me wrong.
Uh, now I understand why the look of met/alloy was so off and flat, I thought the fault was in my dragon's secondary colour.

Fans, on Gaolers, with their thick fur is a nonsense for me; let's see though, time could prove me wrong.
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
[quote name="XynBrae" date="2020-01-07 02:17:04" ] cheese [/quote]
XynBrae wrote on 2020-01-07 02:17:04:
cheese
I never expected that Gaolers would get fans, but I'm happy that's another option. Very excited for underbelly on banescales! It's such a simple and clean looking tert. Thank you devs!
I never expected that Gaolers would get fans, but I'm happy that's another option. Very excited for underbelly on banescales! It's such a simple and clean looking tert. Thank you devs!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60