Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Fans & Underbelly
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Nice.
Nice.
I...seriously dislike fans on gaolers. Makes no sense with their design.
Happy for banescales fixes , although i was kinda loving weird metallic on them.
I...seriously dislike fans on gaolers. Makes no sense with their design.
Happy for banescales fixes , although i was kinda loving weird metallic on them.

*Art_Shop [OPEN]
*Adopts [OPEN]
*Freebs [paused]
Underbelly for banes? YEESSSSSSSSSS!
Underbelly for banes? YEESSSSSSSSSS!
Vase.png Rare-Crystal.png
Cobra

thDLJf3.png

They/Them
OuIO1eN.pnguFlues8.png
I don't really think fans fit gaos and look lazily slapped on with how bad they interact with their fur. People can like it, doesn't mean people can't criticize how lazily it was added.

At least we got undebrelly for banes, hopefully we'll get stained soon.

As for the whole meta/alloy thing. Telling people to stop complaining when it's literally possibly real life money being lost is not helping anything. If I spent gems or bought gems to get meta/alloy for my dragon and it suddenly and dramatically changes I'd be angry too. Staff could've just acknowledged the bug when it first appeared and this wouldn't be an issue. Purely and utterly a communication error unfortunately. Hopefully we'll get warnings in the future or at least compensation for those that bought the genes.
I don't really think fans fit gaos and look lazily slapped on with how bad they interact with their fur. People can like it, doesn't mean people can't criticize how lazily it was added.

At least we got undebrelly for banes, hopefully we'll get stained soon.

As for the whole meta/alloy thing. Telling people to stop complaining when it's literally possibly real life money being lost is not helping anything. If I spent gems or bought gems to get meta/alloy for my dragon and it suddenly and dramatically changes I'd be angry too. Staff could've just acknowledged the bug when it first appeared and this wouldn't be an issue. Purely and utterly a communication error unfortunately. Hopefully we'll get warnings in the future or at least compensation for those that bought the genes.
Aaaaaah belly for banescales!! Thank you admins!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
Aaaaaah belly for banescales!! Thank you admins!!
kbqBOtG.png
[emoji=mirror love size=1] gene fixes metallic/alloy looks fantastic now, i might actually use it on a dragon now
gene fixes

metallic/alloy looks fantastic now, i might actually use it on a dragon now
Oh wow, Fans look so ridiculous on Gaolers XD Still, I'm so glad to have Underbelly for Banescales! I was waiting for it since they were released :D
Oh wow, Fans look so ridiculous on Gaolers XD Still, I'm so glad to have Underbelly for Banescales! I was waiting for it since they were released :D
arcane.png
[ Howard Phillips Lovecraft Fandragon Quest ]
[ The Wolves of Mibu Project ]
I like notifications, so please don't hesitate to ping me~
arcaneshade.png
[quote name="Hahoe" date="2020-01-07 02:16:07" ] Fans on gaolers, idk how to feel about this [/quote] @Hahoe I see you're not... [i][b]a fan...[/b][/i] ...of this. [i]-dragon with sunglasses screeching in the background-[/i]
Hahoe wrote on 2020-01-07 02:16:07:
Fans on gaolers, idk how to feel about this

@Hahoe I see you're not...

a fan...

...of this.

-dragon with sunglasses screeching in the background-
I often write lore and adopt out dragons.
Feel free to give me feedback on either.
That throat sack on the Gaolers makes them look like Anoles... I wanna tickle it [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
That throat sack on the Gaolers makes them look like Anoles... I wanna tickle it
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngGlory to the Icewarden!tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
Awesome!!
I'm especially happy about the underbelly and metallic/alloy. Thank you, devs!
Awesome!!
I'm especially happy about the underbelly and metallic/alloy. Thank you, devs!
FR +9, he/him, new friends are welcome!
Please check out the links in my profile. There's good stuff I swear
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60