Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 189 190
I'm loving it!
I'm loving it!
Everyone gets lore. Everyone.

I'm writing a Flight Rising story, An Unclean World!

Link to the latest chapter is HERE. Link to the Cover and Table of Contents is HERE. Link to the Flight Rising forum thread is HERE.
IT’S HERE
IT’S HERE
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@ZtheSuperior9
I realized that, as well! :/
@ZtheSuperior9
I realized that, as well! :/
||E7SAb.gif||dd1ebyv-c218a4a6-d09d-474a-8878-59a5e04ef7a3.png||578913283487039498.png||
B R O THIS LOOKS AMAZING
B R O THIS LOOKS AMAZING
I'm,,, screaming,,, o my goodness I am excited!! I was never anticipating so many Hibernal spaces oh my goodness- I haven't looekd at my Lair yet bu tim EXCITED,, than kyou so much staff [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=music notes]
I'm,,, screaming,,, o my goodness I am excited!! I was never anticipating so many Hibernal spaces oh my goodness-

I haven't looekd at my Lair yet bu tim EXCITED,, than kyou so much staff
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
Sweet sweet lair space Also the new emojis are cute as heck [emoji=guardian laughing]
Sweet sweet lair space

Also the new emojis are cute as heck
GIR.png
"Edit Mode was built to recognize your device type. Moving dragons (whether its with a mouse cursor or your fingers) feels as natural as possible." I'm using a mouse and I can't move them at all. So I can't get them back in order after accidentally ruining the order when I was trying out the tabs... [emoji=guardian sad]
"Edit Mode was built to recognize your device type. Moving dragons (whether its with a mouse cursor or your fingers) feels as natural as possible."

I'm using a mouse and I can't move them at all. So I can't get them back in order after accidentally ruining the order when I was trying out the tabs...
[quote name="ZtheSuperior9" date="2019-02-07 11:34:31" ] So.... I just bought more space for my dragons and now after this update its gone? ok [/quote] @ZtheSuperior9, @LostSoal, your space is still there. We did not touch lair sizes or orders. Your lair is exactly the way it was before the switch. The empty slots are not visible, but if you go to Edit Mode, you will see the maximum number of slots available, ie 50/100.
ZtheSuperior9 wrote on 2019-02-07 11:34:31:
So.... I just bought more space for my dragons and now after this update its gone? ok

@ZtheSuperior9, @LostSoal, your space is still there. We did not touch lair sizes or orders. Your lair is exactly the way it was before the switch. The empty slots are not visible, but if you go to Edit Mode, you will see the maximum number of slots available, ie 50/100.
Thanks Flight Rising. Very Cool
Thanks Flight Rising. Very Cool
underskrift-geo.png
How do you change which tab new dragons default to?
How do you change which tab new dragons default to?
cvhDu9P.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 189 190