Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190
YEESSSS
YEESSSS
y6Tz96p.png
@Aequorin Question! Is it only the last row of the Lair tab that can have less than five Dragons? As that appears to be the case...
@Aequorin Question! Is it only the last row of the Lair tab that can have less than five Dragons? As that appears to be the case...
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[emoji=familiar heart]I LOVE IT!!!!! I can finally reorganize my lair! Im stuck on mobile and its near IMPOSSIBLE befor to organize my dragons! Now i can and its sooooooooo much easier than i could have hoped for!! I love it!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart]
I LOVE IT!!!!! I can finally reorganize my lair! Im stuck on mobile and its near IMPOSSIBLE befor to organize my dragons! Now i can and its sooooooooo much easier than i could have hoped for!! I love it!!!!!
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
This is quite nice! Thank you for the update!
This is quite nice! Thank you for the update!
ixeclKz.png
This is great. Do dragons in hibernal lairs still show up in Dragon Spotlight?
This is great. Do dragons in hibernal lairs still show up in Dragon Spotlight?
Excuse me a moment....... *runs around screaming* YESYESYESYES!!! IT'S HERE!!! Ohhh I can't wait to try this, especially seeing how I'm having to use my mobile atm (computer decided to play up....). Let's do this!
Edit: omg I love it! It's really easy to move dragons about, got some of my deities in the hibernal den #happydays
Excuse me a moment....... *runs around screaming* YESYESYESYES!!! IT'S HERE!!! Ohhh I can't wait to try this, especially seeing how I'm having to use my mobile atm (computer decided to play up....). Let's do this!
Edit: omg I love it! It's really easy to move dragons about, got some of my deities in the hibernal den #happydays
Loves all things feline
So.... I just bought more space for my dragons and now after this update its gone? ok
So.... I just bought more space for my dragons and now after this update its gone? ok
bHeX9bv.png
FINALLY!!!
FINALLY!!!
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
[quote name="SheridanCharon" date="2019-02-07 11:25:36" ] 100 hibernal slots, the first five being free, leaving 95 to unlock. And at 50 gems each, that would total....roughly 4750 gems? That's....actually a lot lower than I was expecting, especially if that's true about them ALL being 50g and increasing in price as you buy more isn't gonna happen. I was honestly expecting them to be like the lair expansions. Kudos to you on this one, staff. [/quote] @SheridanCharon, 400 Hibernal Den slots, 100 unlocked with gems, 300 unlocked with item turn-ins! [emoji=firework]
SheridanCharon wrote on 2019-02-07 11:25:36:
100 hibernal slots, the first five being free, leaving 95 to unlock. And at 50 gems each, that would total....roughly 4750 gems?

That's....actually a lot lower than I was expecting, especially if that's true about them ALL being 50g and increasing in price as you buy more isn't gonna happen. I was honestly expecting them to be like the lair expansions.

Kudos to you on this one, staff.

@SheridanCharon, 400 Hibernal Den slots, 100 unlocked with gems, 300 unlocked with item turn-ins!
I can't help but remain a little salty about all the dergs I've had to sell just to maintain lair space that I could've kept in the Hibernal but admittedly I'm enjoying my new Sales tab. [emoji=treasure]
I can't help but remain a little salty about all the dergs I've had to sell just to maintain lair space that I could've kept in the Hibernal but admittedly I'm enjoying my new Sales tab.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 189 190