Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | STORY - An Unclean World
An Unclean World

A cruelty of fate brought them together. In a perfect world they would learn how similar their species are, in a perfect world they could strive towards peace. But this is not a perfect world, and now people close to him have done the unimaginable.

Hello everyone! I've started writing a Flight Rising fanfiction! If you're interested, please do give it a look. And if you do please, do leave a comment; like it, hate it, let me know what you think of my dergwords! So without further ado...
Chapter 1: Resurrection

Her eyes narrowed dangerously on her elfin face, and he gulped. “Move aside,” she snarled, stomping forward and pushing him away. With a single smooth motion she plucked her bow from off her back, notched an arrow, and took aim.
Links

*-Table of Contents

*-Chapter 1
An Unclean World

A cruelty of fate brought them together. In a perfect world they would learn how similar their species are, in a perfect world they could strive towards peace. But this is not a perfect world, and now people close to him have done the unimaginable.

Hello everyone! I've started writing a Flight Rising fanfiction! If you're interested, please do give it a look. And if you do please, do leave a comment; like it, hate it, let me know what you think of my dergwords! So without further ado...
Chapter 1: Resurrection

Her eyes narrowed dangerously on her elfin face, and he gulped. “Move aside,” she snarled, stomping forward and pushing him away. With a single smooth motion she plucked her bow from off her back, notched an arrow, and took aim.
Links

*-Table of Contents

*-Chapter 1
Everyone gets lore. Everyone.

I'm writing a Flight Rising story, An Unclean World!

Link to the latest chapter is HERE. Link to the Cover and Table of Contents is HERE. Link to the Flight Rising forum thread is HERE.
Wow, this is great so far!
(If I shouldn't post here, let me know; PM me or something. I'll delete this post)
Wow, this is great so far!
(If I shouldn't post here, let me know; PM me or something. I'll delete this post)
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
@typoAdventure Thank you, glad you enjoy!

Feel free to post here.
@typoAdventure Thank you, glad you enjoy!

Feel free to post here.
Everyone gets lore. Everyone.

I'm writing a Flight Rising story, An Unclean World!

Link to the latest chapter is HERE. Link to the Cover and Table of Contents is HERE. Link to the Flight Rising forum thread is HERE.