Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
How do I add dragons for Hibernating?
How do I add dragons for Hibernating?
I have to say, I'll make my hibernal den for dual use: selling dragons and holding dragons for other people.
I have to say, I'll make my hibernal den for dual use: selling dragons and holding dragons for other people.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Bluedragon900
Go to your lair and click on the Settings icon (the gear in the top right corner). Select the dragons you want to move by clicking on their checkboxes. Then find below one of them a moon symbol then click on a tab to move them in. Be sure to feed them to full health and have enough room before moving.
@Bluedragon900
Go to your lair and click on the Settings icon (the gear in the top right corner). Select the dragons you want to move by clicking on their checkboxes. Then find below one of them a moon symbol then click on a tab to move them in. Be sure to feed them to full health and have enough room before moving.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@Biird
I don't think that's an option.

@crystalmoon101
Well, it has bothered many others before, but it's quite useful, knowing that there are some great benefits. The appearance may not be appealing, but you'll get used to it sooner or later.

If you have any questions, just ask.
@Biird
I don't think that's an option.

@crystalmoon101
Well, it has bothered many others before, but it's quite useful, knowing that there are some great benefits. The appearance may not be appealing, but you'll get used to it sooner or later.

If you have any questions, just ask.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 I actually saw one from the HD the other day be featured :D a cute lil coatl
@pyereciae2788 I actually saw one from the HD the other day be featured :D a cute lil coatl

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@Biird
Which dragon are you referring to? (If it's one of mine, feel free to comment on my profile about the dragon.)
@Biird
Which dragon are you referring to? (If it's one of mine, feel free to comment on my profile about the dragon.)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Oh I don't remember, it was a few days ago.
@pyereciae2788 Oh I don't remember, it was a few days ago.

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
@Biird
Oh, ok.
@Biird
Oh, ok.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
If my flight has dom, can I purchase an additional lair tab at a discount? Cause if so I'm gonna wait until Minstrel and then go OFF
If my flight has dom, can I purchase an additional lair tab at a discount? Cause if so I'm gonna wait until Minstrel and then go OFF

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
I really love the new hibernal dens! They seem to come in handy for storing dragons
I really love the new hibernal dens! They seem to come in handy for storing dragons
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190