Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 189 190
God finally
Thank yOU
God finally
Thank yOU
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Woah.[emoji=left wing][emoji=sunglasses 2][emoji=right wing]
Woah.
gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
Nice! :D

though i will say, the website is chugging right now XD Hopefully it'll get better whitin a couple of hours :)
Nice! :D

though i will say, the website is chugging right now XD Hopefully it'll get better whitin a couple of hours :)
underskrift.png
@Aequorin Hey there's a typo, when you hover over the deposit arrow, the sentence has two period marks.

Also, how do I change will tab is receiving all new dragons?
@Aequorin Hey there's a typo, when you hover over the deposit arrow, the sentence has two period marks.

Also, how do I change will tab is receiving all new dragons?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Lair customization is awesome! But the buttons are too big! Can we update them to maybe see more dragons when we visit a lair?

Functionality is great but I just want to see dragons!
Lair customization is awesome! But the buttons are too big! Can we update them to maybe see more dragons when we visit a lair?

Functionality is great but I just want to see dragons!
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Oh my gosh I've been so excited for this update!
Finaaallyyyy!!
Oh my gosh I've been so excited for this update!
Finaaallyyyy!!
1f57908efcf4fb8364ced2fb1e18e993.gif09666218b40564dd04e5edb811799eaf.gif326cb56db5de09b8d223bc7121a7f8e5.gif
[emoji=familiar heart][emoji=blue star][emoji=gold star][emoji=pink star][emoji=rainbow star 2][emoji=red star][emoji=familiar heart]!
!
@ZtheSuperior9

Your space isn't gone. Empty slots aren't visible anymore. Go to edit and you'll see how many slots you have unlocked.
@ZtheSuperior9

Your space isn't gone. Empty slots aren't visible anymore. Go to edit and you'll see how many slots you have unlocked.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
To anyone struggling with this, to move your dragons around you have to grab the bit right at the bottom of their 'card', the bit with the dots on it. Then you drag.

It took me a while to realise that!
To anyone struggling with this, to move your dragons around you have to grab the bit right at the bottom of their 'card', the bit with the dots on it. Then you drag.

It took me a while to realise that!
Calathea-elderflower.png
Yay it here! Thank you staff, now I don't have to worry about accidentally breeding my gen 1s!
Yay it here! Thank you staff, now I don't have to worry about accidentally breeding my gen 1s!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 189 190