Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Lair Revamp + Hibernal Den
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190
I love the changes! Just wanted to ask though, is there a reason the max number of tabs is only 15?
I love the changes! Just wanted to ask though, is there a reason the max number of tabs is only 15?
shadow10.pngtumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo1_100.giftumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.giftumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gifshadow10.png
Is there a way to see the battle stones of a dragon in the hibernal den? Or is the only way to confirm which dragons have what stones, to pull them out and deal with the cooldown?
Is there a way to see the battle stones of a dragon in the hibernal den? Or is the only way to confirm which dragons have what stones, to pull them out and deal with the cooldown?
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Just as I promised (to myself) I'm returning to FR after almost a year because hibernal den is here! Glad I checked the website [emoji=coatl happy]
Just as I promised (to myself) I'm returning to FR after almost a year because hibernal den is here! Glad I checked the website
tumblr_oj0uar2uNW1tv56zio1_1280.png
Can we have a couple more symbols for the lair tabs please?
I'm new here, not familiar with dragon sexes via their pictures and use my two tabs to separate males and females. Maybe my needs will change with time but for the time being, ? and ? symbols would be nice.
Not necessary, like many things in this site, just nice.
Can we have a couple more symbols for the lair tabs please?
I'm new here, not familiar with dragon sexes via their pictures and use my two tabs to separate males and females. Maybe my needs will change with time but for the time being, ? and ? symbols would be nice.
Not necessary, like many things in this site, just nice.
qDkA25S.png
1 2 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190