Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95
I am so excited for this!
I am so excited for this!
Ln1NYa7.gif
» sales thread
» tumblr
... Hmmm...
... Hmmm...
w33CcwM.pngEfr5bPb.pngv2WpsKj.pngoNi4OTA.png8r7mgXQ.png
Is the price for the lair tabs going to be consistent, or will it be like lair expansions gradually becoming more expensive?

Follow up question: What is the cost going to be for more tabs? If there currently isn't a set one, is there a general idea of what it may be? I don't know how I feel about a second massive treasure sink in addition to that of lair expansions. It isn't like we'd be getting more space--just an opportunity to organize our dragons.
Is the price for the lair tabs going to be consistent, or will it be like lair expansions gradually becoming more expensive?

Follow up question: What is the cost going to be for more tabs? If there currently isn't a set one, is there a general idea of what it may be? I don't know how I feel about a second massive treasure sink in addition to that of lair expansions. It isn't like we'd be getting more space--just an opportunity to organize our dragons.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
Wow!!! This is awesome! Thank you for all the hard work <3
Wow!!! This is awesome! Thank you for all the hard work <3
4a0fJn6.png
Question on Hibernal Dens (and a couple extra):

Do these slots count up to our max lair slots, or are they separate from our max space?

E.g. If I had 10 hibernal slots, would that mean I had 10 less normal lair slots, or do they count towards a different total, meaning technically I could then have 210 dragons if I had maxed out my lair space and also had these 10 hibernal slots.

If they are counted separately, is there an estimate yet on the max number of slots for the hibernal den yet?

A couple questions on price too:

Will prices for hibernal slots be similar to prices for lair slots? Will they cost as much as our next lair expansion, and then increase the next price for both (e.g. if I've expanded twice, would I pay for a third expansion to expand my hibernal slots, and then pay for a fourth after that to expand my regular?) or will they have their own separate cost (don't influence normal slots, and normal lair expansions don't influence hibernal slot prices.)

On the same note, is there an estimated price for lair tabs yet? And how easy will it be to move 'slots' between lair tabs? (As I grasp it so far, it should be easy to customise, but I just want to confirm)

Otherwise, very excited for this update!!

(Btw if my wording is confusing, I'm happy to clarify)
Question on Hibernal Dens (and a couple extra):

Do these slots count up to our max lair slots, or are they separate from our max space?

E.g. If I had 10 hibernal slots, would that mean I had 10 less normal lair slots, or do they count towards a different total, meaning technically I could then have 210 dragons if I had maxed out my lair space and also had these 10 hibernal slots.

If they are counted separately, is there an estimate yet on the max number of slots for the hibernal den yet?

A couple questions on price too:

Will prices for hibernal slots be similar to prices for lair slots? Will they cost as much as our next lair expansion, and then increase the next price for both (e.g. if I've expanded twice, would I pay for a third expansion to expand my hibernal slots, and then pay for a fourth after that to expand my regular?) or will they have their own separate cost (don't influence normal slots, and normal lair expansions don't influence hibernal slot prices.)

On the same note, is there an estimated price for lair tabs yet? And how easy will it be to move 'slots' between lair tabs? (As I grasp it so far, it should be easy to customise, but I just want to confirm)

Otherwise, very excited for this update!!

(Btw if my wording is confusing, I'm happy to clarify)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
All the way to page 6 before a negative comment turned up. I'd say that's a job well done!! I for one am excited for this!
All the way to page 6 before a negative comment turned up. I'd say that's a job well done!! I for one am excited for this!
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
The new lair system seems kind of confusing but I feel like once it comes out I'll pick it up fast lol.
The new lair system seems kind of confusing but I feel like once it comes out I'll pick it up fast lol.
Can't wait to try it out!! Especially arranging dragons. That was always kind of a pain with the current format, I gotta be honest.
Can't wait to try it out!! Especially arranging dragons. That was always kind of a pain with the current format, I gotta be honest.
signed, The Me.
This is exactly what I hoped for!
This is exactly what I hoped for!
Dragons dragons dragons.
Question about the hibernal den: can you use the dragons in there as your avatar or not?
Question about the hibernal den: can you use the dragons in there as your avatar or not?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 94 95