Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95
Thanks for your hard work <3
Thanks for your hard work <3
bEkoBby.png
I would really love to see a way to feed all familiars with one button. That takes a lot of time, with the current method.
I would really love to see a way to feed all familiars with one button. That takes a lot of time, with the current method.
Delete this account, thank you. I don't want my information on the net for creepers to gank.
excellent to hear!
excellent to hear!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I am H Y P E D
I am H Y P E D
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo1_251.png ~+3 hrs FR Time
~I'm Very Awkward, Just Ignore It
~Guinea Pig Owner
dangerouswinters.png
Intresting o3o
Intresting o3o
for_a_friend_by_mangajag-db23pp3.png
Super excited for this!
Super excited for this!
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
HYPED FOR THE NEW DENS
HYPED FOR THE NEW DENS
I'm very glad that they're making it more mobile-friendly, as well as the fact that the hibernal den can be viewed by other players. It would have been rather counter-productive if nobody could see the dragons. I'm very interested to see the new lair setup.
I'm very glad that they're making it more mobile-friendly, as well as the fact that the hibernal den can be viewed by other players. It would have been rather counter-productive if nobody could see the dragons. I'm very interested to see the new lair setup.
HECK

I LOVE FRIDAYS

I knew it was gonna be a good day when I opened my 2 starburst pack and they were both strawberry
HECK

I LOVE FRIDAYS

I knew it was gonna be a good day when I opened my 2 starburst pack and they were both strawberry
All of your flaws and all of my flaws,
When they have been exhumed
We'll see that we need them to be who we are
Without them we'd be doomed
image.gif
|She/Her | | Skin/accent selling | |
Any chance the dragons-per-page could have a standard min/default of 20, but just like you can optionally set that to be higher, allow you to also set that lower? Like 15 or 10 per page?

I'm assuming it to be the case, but since hibernated dragons with familiars can't have those familiars interacted with: will we be able to place a spare copy of the same familiar onto a dragon in our main/live lair so that we CAN interact with it? My assumption is we can't, but I wanted to ask.
Any chance the dragons-per-page could have a standard min/default of 20, but just like you can optionally set that to be higher, allow you to also set that lower? Like 15 or 10 per page?

I'm assuming it to be the case, but since hibernated dragons with familiars can't have those familiars interacted with: will we be able to place a spare copy of the same familiar onto a dragon in our main/live lair so that we CAN interact with it? My assumption is we can't, but I wanted to ask.
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 94 95