Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 94 95
woo!
woo!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I'm bored as hell with flight rising and I feel like the only thing thats going to save me is the hibernal lair because it's essentially extra lair slots that hopefully wont cost 2mil per 5 slots, because space is a huge issue in my clan, which in turn makes it hard to maintain interest in the game.

Any chance of an eta?
I'm bored as hell with flight rising and I feel like the only thing thats going to save me is the hibernal lair because it's essentially extra lair slots that hopefully wont cost 2mil per 5 slots, because space is a huge issue in my clan, which in turn makes it hard to maintain interest in the game.

Any chance of an eta?
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
all sounds great to me, i love reading updates like these
all sounds great to me, i love reading updates like these
YAY
YAY
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
It's too good to be true!! I'm excited
It's too good to be true!! I'm excited
DbPd1nP.png
Can't wait to see the new lair and the hibernal den ! Thanks FR team!!
Can't wait to see the new lair and the hibernal den ! Thanks FR team!!
Dragon card generator : http://flight-rising-tools.com
I’m very hopeful that this will be exactly what we want. I’m interested I. Pricing, potential Dom discounts, the icon/naming features, and other little aspects of implementation.

Very, very excited for this feature, though, overall. Thanks for keeping communication open, staff, and I look forward to this update bring rolled out in the future! <3
I’m very hopeful that this will be exactly what we want. I’m interested I. Pricing, potential Dom discounts, the icon/naming features, and other little aspects of implementation.

Very, very excited for this feature, though, overall. Thanks for keeping communication open, staff, and I look forward to this update bring rolled out in the future! <3
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
Awesome, can't wait until this goes live!
Awesome, can't wait until this goes live!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Thanks for your work!
Thanks for your work!
firecherchocolatetoxflaxenublightcom.1528717022.gif
Ok so we can decide weather we can showcase 60 dragons on One Page but I like the traditional 20 perpage.
Otherwise thank you for your work FR Team I'm rooting for you.
Ok so we can decide weather we can showcase 60 dragons on One Page but I like the traditional 20 perpage.
Otherwise thank you for your work FR Team I'm rooting for you.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 94 95