Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
How exciting! With how quick I go through seafood because I have too many pretty Imps and Coatls that I just can't bear exalting... this will be a blessing.
How exciting! With how quick I go through seafood because I have too many pretty Imps and Coatls that I just can't bear exalting... this will be a blessing.
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif shadow.png tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Hm? Easier to organize lair system for mobile?
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
More ways to satisfy my ocd?
Um
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Hm? Easier to organize lair system for mobile?
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS
More ways to satisfy my ocd?
Um
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
RMVPi3d.png
Wait, we'll all get 5 Hibernal Den slots automatically - even players with 200 lair slots already?

Or in other words, there will be a way to have more than 200 dragons??

(Even if not, this is a really exciting update and I'm so proud of the devs for all their hard work!)
Wait, we'll all get 5 Hibernal Den slots automatically - even players with 200 lair slots already?

Or in other words, there will be a way to have more than 200 dragons??

(Even if not, this is a really exciting update and I'm so proud of the devs for all their hard work!)
fdzw6Z8.pngH1Ix9RL.png8a9c972a4ecc2f86f3528ab1e57fab5de425cac2.png
Every day, I await the unveiling of this magnificent update x)
Every day, I await the unveiling of this magnificent update x)
tumblr_inline_p7syo7z5iN1rw5v7g_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_p7syobVRnS1rw5v7g_75sq.png
tXHKXIz.gif
@xhaztol idk if you're still answering questions on this thread, sorry for the ping if you're not, but i'm super excited for this and have been thinking a lot about it lmao

> is feeding dragons tab specific? ie can i feed my main tab and not the one that i'm using to house some pretty-but-useless dragons or do i feed all tabs at once?

> is it possible to have my leveller in Tab One and my fodder on Tab Three and still be able to mix and match them in the coli? like can a coli team be a dragon on Tab One and two on Tab Three?

> will the lil dragon stat box in forum posts show the total dragons in all tabs + hibernal lair or can we select to only show dragons in one tab?

> finally, can we make some tabs not viewable by others? like if i have a breeding project tab and they're all ugly and i don't want people to see their undressed, unaccented-ness can i like? lock that tab somehow?

thanks so much to you and the whole dev team, love your work ♥
@xhaztol idk if you're still answering questions on this thread, sorry for the ping if you're not, but i'm super excited for this and have been thinking a lot about it lmao

> is feeding dragons tab specific? ie can i feed my main tab and not the one that i'm using to house some pretty-but-useless dragons or do i feed all tabs at once?

> is it possible to have my leveller in Tab One and my fodder on Tab Three and still be able to mix and match them in the coli? like can a coli team be a dragon on Tab One and two on Tab Three?

> will the lil dragon stat box in forum posts show the total dragons in all tabs + hibernal lair or can we select to only show dragons in one tab?

> finally, can we make some tabs not viewable by others? like if i have a breeding project tab and they're all ugly and i don't want people to see their undressed, unaccented-ness can i like? lock that tab somehow?

thanks so much to you and the whole dev team, love your work ♥
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95