Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Amazing skins
Amazing skins
@Endersgame this is a festival for the lightning flight! At the end of each month there is a festival held for one of the flights (except December when there is a special event). Until Saturday you can find chests for the festival in the coliseum or by digging in lightning using your gathering turns. These chests have some gems, treasure and a skin or accent inside You will also find Charged sprockets: [item=charged sprocket] that you can use to exchange for items exclusive to this festival at the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors/index]festive favors[/url] After Saturday when the festival ends, the familiar, vista and apparel for this festival will not be available unless you purchase it from another user. I hope this helps! Do you have any other questions?
@Endersgame this is a festival for the lightning flight! At the end of each month there is a festival held for one of the flights (except December when there is a special event).

Until Saturday you can find chests for the festival in the coliseum or by digging in lightning using your gathering turns. These chests have some gems, treasure and a skin or accent inside

You will also find Charged sprockets:
Charged Sprocket that you can use to exchange for items exclusive to this festival at the festive favors

After Saturday when the festival ends, the familiar, vista and apparel for this festival will not be available unless you purchase it from another user.

I hope this helps! Do you have any other questions?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
gcvQ5RD.pngEhggh4C.png7BtDqtJ.pngvcby9h2.png6pobcCR.pnghmRVTgp.png
Hi Admins. What's going on? *notes the new tab favicons*
Hi Admins. What's going on? *notes the new tab favicons*
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
Oooh, I love how the Electric Fledge accent looks on dark colors. Might have to make a few of those!
Oooh, I love how the Electric Fledge accent looks on dark colors. Might have to make a few of those!
Awesome job everyone!! Loving the favors~
Awesome job everyone!! Loving the favors~
466w8yC.png
uM, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAVICON?
uM, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FAVICON?
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
I GOT AN UNHATCHED LIGHTNING EGG, THIS HOLIDAY IS LIT
I GOT AN UNHATCHED LIGHTNING EGG, THIS HOLIDAY IS LIT
7wv9OeJ.png courier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gifcourier_edgar.gif tumblr_inline_ny7iucYIcg1qmzhvw_540.png
Woo! <3
Woo! <3
47375770_7zdaMWBK6EzHsP3.png
Woop. Got everything!!!
Woop. Got everything!!!
fBZO2yk.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46