Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@InvaderZim Oh my gosh, I feel like such a dumdum, I totally forgot to stick to Lightning territory! ^^; Whoops
@InvaderZim Oh my gosh, I feel like such a dumdum, I totally forgot to stick to Lightning territory! ^^; Whoops
I LIKE COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LIKE COOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a
I LOVE PARAKEETS :)
I LOVE PARAKEETS :)
a
cool!!!
cool!!!
Is this over Saturday not Sunday?
Is this over Saturday not Sunday?
and the sun also shines upon the wicked,.
[quote name="DeadBattery" date=2017-07-25 13:16:19] Actually, I really want to know what that background behind that Ridgeback is and if it's going to be used in the future for something. A new venue perhaps? A world map update? Absolutely nothing and I'm just paranoid? Who knows. [/quote] @DeadBattery it's background from the vista [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/lightninggo_2017.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/fvista/93.png[/img] it's just edited to fit horizontal banner
DeadBattery wrote on 2017-07-25:
Actually, I really want to know what that background behind that Ridgeback is and if it's going to be used in the future for something. A new venue perhaps? A world map update? Absolutely nothing and I'm just paranoid? Who knows.

@DeadBattery it's background from the vista

lightninggo_2017.png
93.png
it's just edited to fit horizontal banner
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Oooh that makes a lot of sense RIP. How did i not notice that smh
Thank you for clarifying aHAHAH
@osiem
Oooh that makes a lot of sense RIP. How did i not notice that smh
Thank you for clarifying aHAHAH
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I did what you said I dont think it worked. If it did then thank you! @golldfish
I did what you said I dont think it worked. If it did then thank you! @golldfish
what exactly is this event?

sorry I'm new here
what exactly is this event?

sorry I'm new here
That mirror skin though, yesss. <3
That mirror skin though, yesss. <3
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46