Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
Happy Thundercrack everyone!
Happy Thundercrack everyone!
[quote name="Aldru" date=2017-07-25 15:59:02] Like others, wondering what the stance on recolored skins is, seeing as [skin=23598] is just a recolor of [skin=5039] [/quote] Glad I'm not the only one bothered by this. I was under the impression that recolours/resubmissions were disqualified.
Aldru wrote on 2017-07-25:
Like others, wondering what the stance on recolored skins is, seeing as is just a recolor of

Glad I'm not the only one bothered by this. I was under the impression that recolours/resubmissions were disqualified.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
@golldfish How do I get the banner on the side show? I bought it during the festival but I don't know how to make it show up
@golldfish How do I get the banner on the side show? I bought it during the festival but I don't know how to make it show up
Love It!
Love It!
Can I stop to say I'm kinda impressed with how the Joxar's Spare Inventory was handled? The crates a little costly yes, but you're guaranteed to get something you want out of it via the tokens (I'm one of those unlucky individuals who usually gets repeat and "bottom-of-the-barrel" items). They're also bought using treasure rather than gems, so there's no barring casual players. And since you only get one token, there's no resulting market inflation since people don't want to sell them.

One of the things I really appreciate about this site is it's methods to avoid player elitism and the pay-to-win model, which is what happened with GaiaOnline and NeoPets back in the day. You can pay to get gems or collect them over time through normal play and self sales. It's a nice change from the "well, you're going to half to fork over at least $10 to $15 in real cash for nice items." Or waste your entire in-game savings on an aquarium fish that will cost 2 billion gold and die within a month...

So way to go Flight Rising. :)
Can I stop to say I'm kinda impressed with how the Joxar's Spare Inventory was handled? The crates a little costly yes, but you're guaranteed to get something you want out of it via the tokens (I'm one of those unlucky individuals who usually gets repeat and "bottom-of-the-barrel" items). They're also bought using treasure rather than gems, so there's no barring casual players. And since you only get one token, there's no resulting market inflation since people don't want to sell them.

One of the things I really appreciate about this site is it's methods to avoid player elitism and the pay-to-win model, which is what happened with GaiaOnline and NeoPets back in the day. You can pay to get gems or collect them over time through normal play and self sales. It's a nice change from the "well, you're going to half to fork over at least $10 to $15 in real cash for nice items." Or waste your entire in-game savings on an aquarium fish that will cost 2 billion gold and die within a month...

So way to go Flight Rising. :)
I like how all the Lightning gear is just slowly covering up the entire dragon xD
I like how all the Lightning gear is just slowly covering up the entire dragon xD
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@CagedSpirits

If you are talking about the forum vista, it should show up as an item in the 'specialty' tab in your hoard. When you click on it, it will ask if you want to apply it. When you do that, if you open up your account settings in the drop down menu by your username, there should be a section called 'forum vista' and you can select it from there :) Hopefully that answers the question but feel free to PM if you are still confused.
@CagedSpirits

If you are talking about the forum vista, it should show up as an item in the 'specialty' tab in your hoard. When you click on it, it will ask if you want to apply it. When you do that, if you open up your account settings in the drop down menu by your username, there should be a section called 'forum vista' and you can select it from there :) Hopefully that answers the question but feel free to PM if you are still confused.
Anybody else getting like zero sprockets?? Despite gathering items every day I have only found about 6! Today I didn't find ANY. Is this normal?!? I know there are other ways to get them, but I'm just amazed by my poor luck gathering.
Anybody else getting like zero sprockets?? Despite gathering items every day I have only found about 6! Today I didn't find ANY. Is this normal?!? I know there are other ways to get them, but I'm just amazed by my poor luck gathering.
I almost said happy birth but I meant happy Thundercrack!
I almost said happy birth but I meant happy Thundercrack!
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
@Sphara I've been finding alot through digging. Have you tried that?

Also, be sure you're in Lightning territory when you gather items!
@Sphara I've been finding alot through digging. Have you tried that?

Also, be sure you're in Lightning territory when you gather items!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46