Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Clutch Balance and Lonely Hatchlings
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25
[quote name="Majick" date="2013-06-27 10:41:57" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=176394#180107"]Wait, so let me get this straight ... Same Breed Breedings will NEVER produce 5 eggs? Or am I misunderstanding this?[/quote]This is correct.
Wait, so let me get this straight ... Same Breed Breedings will NEVER produce 5 eggs? Or am I misunderstanding this?
This is correct.
Awesome, this looks balanced well! Thank you staff/coders. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the new balanced chances.
Awesome, this looks balanced well! Thank you staff/coders. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the new balanced chances.
It's a shame for all of the people who've hatched previous one-egg nests, especially those who've had multiple one-egg nests, but.. that's life, I suppose. They've all right to be angry about it, even if others don't think they should be mad. :)

Either way, this is.. really exciting! It's a little sad to see the lack of chance for a 5-egg nest for a same-species couple, but the increase to 3-egg nests and 4-egg nests for a same-species couple is very much welcomed and should be enough to outweigh the differing chances and possibilities..!
It's a shame for all of the people who've hatched previous one-egg nests, especially those who've had multiple one-egg nests, but.. that's life, I suppose. They've all right to be angry about it, even if others don't think they should be mad. :)

Either way, this is.. really exciting! It's a little sad to see the lack of chance for a 5-egg nest for a same-species couple, but the increase to 3-egg nests and 4-egg nests for a same-species couple is very much welcomed and should be enough to outweigh the differing chances and possibilities..!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
I was one of the unlucky ones to get a one egg batch my very first breeding.
It makes me feel better that it might have been the statistics rather than my bad luck, ahah.
I was one of the unlucky ones to get a one egg batch my very first breeding.
It makes me feel better that it might have been the statistics rather than my bad luck, ahah.
Chao_Icons__Jon_Talbain_by_Requiem_Shade.gif

SHUTTUP AND TAKE YOUR ©ROTANACYL
[quote name="Ryha" date="2013-06-27 11:00:59" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=176394#180295"][quote name="Majick" date="2013-06-27 10:41:57" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=9&id=176394#180107"]Wait, so let me get this straight ... Same Breed Breedings will NEVER produce 5 eggs? Or am I misunderstanding this?[/quote]This is correct.[/quote] That ... actually sucks :( But, I guess it could be helpful in the long run.
Wait, so let me get this straight ... Same Breed Breedings will NEVER produce 5 eggs? Or am I misunderstanding this?
This is correct.

That ... actually sucks :( But, I guess it could be helpful in the long run.
PUjvg1g.gif
Yes! :DDDDDD

I was so disappointed when my wildclaws layed one egg...But two is okay. x3 <3333

Love you guys, thanks for listening and you&#039;re just awesome and all the hostility in your direction has been unnerving the past few days yet you&#039;ve all kept your cool when I would be screaming at the users if they dissed my work (which is why I&#039;m not a developer) and you&#039;re all working so hard and the economy will sort itself and new games will be here soon and more dragons and everything will be just dandy.

And you&#039;re just great<3
Yes! :DDDDDD

I was so disappointed when my wildclaws layed one egg...But two is okay. x3 <3333

Love you guys, thanks for listening and you&#039;re just awesome and all the hostility in your direction has been unnerving the past few days yet you&#039;ve all kept your cool when I would be screaming at the users if they dissed my work (which is why I&#039;m not a developer) and you&#039;re all working so hard and the economy will sort itself and new games will be here soon and more dragons and everything will be just dandy.

And you&#039;re just great<3
oghFcJ4.gif
:/ Couldn&#039;t you have tweaked the egg percentages without shafting people who want to breed same-species dragons? Here I was making plans to turn my first two dragons into spirals because I&#039;ve been in love with that breed since I joined, and now there are compelling reasons to make one of them a different species JUST because of these changes. What is even the point?

Don&#039;t get me wrong, I appreciate the fact it&#039;s now much less likely to get 1 egg in a clutch, but the rest of these tweaks were unnecessary and illogical.
:/ Couldn&#039;t you have tweaked the egg percentages without shafting people who want to breed same-species dragons? Here I was making plans to turn my first two dragons into spirals because I&#039;ve been in love with that breed since I joined, and now there are compelling reasons to make one of them a different species JUST because of these changes. What is even the point?

Don&#039;t get me wrong, I appreciate the fact it&#039;s now much less likely to get 1 egg in a clutch, but the rest of these tweaks were unnecessary and illogical.
Wow, thanks staff! You guys are great~
My first breed would&#039;ve had one egg, if not for this update. (Now I have two, and it was very exciting to see a second egg this morning. XD)
Wow, thanks staff! You guys are great~
My first breed would&#039;ve had one egg, if not for this update. (Now I have two, and it was very exciting to see a second egg this morning. XD)
P09dDrLXSBREAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
[quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-27 04:06:03" url="main.php?p=mb&board=ann&page=1&id=176394#176394"]To help make up for any confusion over recent changes, [b]any current 1 egg nests on site have grown to two[/b] (as of this post). [/quote] This just made my morning. Two eggs in my nest! Thank you :)
To help make up for any confusion over recent changes, any current 1 egg nests on site have grown to two (as of this post).

This just made my morning. Two eggs in my nest! Thank you :)
I was wondering why I suddenly went from two eggs to four(two one egg clutches). This is an awesome change, although I am saddened to see the lack of a fifth egg possibility in a same breed couple. Ah well. I was planning on breeding Spiral against Wildclaw, so that&#039;s not so bad. The want to breed Pearl against Pearl is... Well, Saddening, cuz I LOVE Pearlies. But it&#039;s okay I guess if I still have a chance at FOUR Pearlies. :D
I was wondering why I suddenly went from two eggs to four(two one egg clutches). This is an awesome change, although I am saddened to see the lack of a fifth egg possibility in a same breed couple. Ah well. I was planning on breeding Spiral against Wildclaw, so that&#039;s not so bad. The want to breed Pearl against Pearl is... Well, Saddening, cuz I LOVE Pearlies. But it&#039;s okay I guess if I still have a chance at FOUR Pearlies. :D
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25