Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] egg, genes, bosses & much more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center] [i]This market stall has a rather energetic vibe, almost a bit overwhelming, and the rest of the bustling marketplace seeming to quiet as you peer inside. An assortment of candles and floating lights give it an ambiance foreign to its Plague banners, and just as strangely, the shopkeeper looks the epitome of a Lightning dragon.[/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54392447] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/543925/54392447_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Surrounded by machinery and scavenged parts that are her size or larger, a brilliantly-colored Pearlcatcher perks up as you step inside. She waves a little talon in enthusiastic hello before pointing to a nearby banner.[/i] [quote][b]Welcome to the Sawspine Cliffs Outpost Shop![/b] [LIST] [*] Gems and treasure are both accepted, following the common standard of 1:1000. [*] Prices are based off of the lowest Auction House price with room for haggling. Feel free to make an offer, just keep it reasonable! [*] If you wish to offer non-currency valuables, please refer to these two "wishlists" for sought-after goods: [b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=6414&did=31634034]#1 - General[/url][/b],[b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/6414?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default]#2 - Familiars[/url][/b] [*] For things such as gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, accents/skins and higher-value items, we will not accept more common familiars or gene scrolls. Pure currency is highly preferred for these. [*] There is no need to ping! This shop is being monitored at all times. [/LIST][/quote]
This market stall has a rather energetic vibe, almost a bit overwhelming, and the rest of the bustling marketplace seeming to quiet as you peer inside. An assortment of candles and floating lights give it an ambiance foreign to its Plague banners, and just as strangely, the shopkeeper looks the epitome of a Lightning dragon.

54392447_350.png

Surrounded by machinery and scavenged parts that are her size or larger, a brilliantly-colored Pearlcatcher perks up as you step inside. She waves a little talon in enthusiastic hello before pointing to a nearby banner.
Quote:
Welcome to the Sawspine Cliffs Outpost Shop!
  • Gems and treasure are both accepted, following the common standard of 1:1000.
  • Prices are based off of the lowest Auction House price with room for haggling. Feel free to make an offer, just keep it reasonable!
  • If you wish to offer non-currency valuables, please refer to these two "wishlists" for sought-after goods: #1 - General, #2 - Familiars
  • For things such as gene scrolls, unhatched eggs, accents/skins and higher-value items, we will not accept more common familiars or gene scrolls. Pure currency is highly preferred for these.
  • There is no need to ping! This shop is being monitored at all times.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[center][quote][b]Eggs, Genes & Vials[/b] [Note: if you can get it in the MP, I'm selling it for dom discount, NOT LAH.] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Breed Change: Banescale] [item=Primary Gene: Mosaic] [item=Primary Gene: Python] x7 [item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)] x3 [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] x6 [item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)] x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Tear (Banescale)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch] x10 [item=Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Gnarlhorns (Gaoler)] [item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)] x4 [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Vial of Scattersight] [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] x27[/quote] ================= [quote][b]Familiars, Bosses & Otherwise[/b] [item=Hydra][item=Rat King][item=Deeprealm Hunter] [item=Sweetheart Swan][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Stardust Scholar][item=Obscuring Goblin][item=Snowflake Nymph] [item=Chocolate Noggle] x3 [item=Strawberry Noggle] x4 [item=Mossy Beetleboar] x10 [item=Undergrowth Shovelsnout] x10 [item=Scorchpaw Prowler] x3 [item=Runescar Lynx] x3 [item=Slight Eyewing] x3 [item=Dripcave Deputy] x2 And so, [i]so many[/i] fodder familiars, for 3k/3g each in bulk. Inquire if interested. [/quote]
Quote:
Eggs, Genes & Vials
[Note: if you can get it in the MP, I'm selling it for dom discount, NOT LAH.]

Unhatched Water Egg

Breed Change: Banescale

Primary Gene: Mosaic Primary Gene: Python x7 x3
Secondary Gene: Morph x6 x2
Tertiary Gene: Smirch x10 Tertiary Gene: Smoke x4
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Scattersight
Vial of Hypnotic Sight x27

=================
Quote:
Familiars, Bosses & Otherwise
Hydra Rat King Deeprealm Hunter

Sweetheart Swan Sunbeam Ursa Stardust Scholar Obscuring Goblin Snowflake Nymph
Chocolate Noggle x3 Strawberry Noggle x4 Mossy Beetleboar x10 Undergrowth Shovelsnout x10
Scorchpaw Prowler x3 Runescar Lynx x3 Slight Eyewing x3 Dripcave Deputy x2

And so, so many fodder familiars,
for 3k/3g each in bulk. Inquire if interested.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[center] [quote][b]Usermade Accents & Skins[/b] Feel free to make an offer or ask for a price on these. [skin=3046] [skin=3097] [skin=4774] [skin=5289] [skin=5996] [skin=7519] [skin=10498] [skin=13728] [skin=22279] [skin=25602] [/quote] [quote][b]Apparel & Body Cloths[/b] [item=Ruby Daredevil Cover][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Silver Seraph Hip Drape] [item=Gossamer Flame Headpiece] [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Crimson Arm Silks] x2 [item=Crimson Leg Silks][item=Crimson Wing Silks] [item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Silk Veil] x2 [item=Sky Blue Silk Veil] x2 [item=Sky Blue Silk Sash][item=Sky Blue Leg Silks] [item=Gossamer Silk Veil] x2 [item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Gossamer Silk Sash][item=Gossamer Leg Silks] [item=Amethyst Flourish Anklets][item=Amethyst Flourish Belt][item=Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape][item=Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Garnet Flourish Belt][item=Garnet Flourish Necklace][item=Garnet Flourish Eye Piece][item=Garnet Flourish Tail Drape] [item=Peridot Flourish Belt][item=Peridot Flourish Bracelet][item=Peridot Flourish Necklace] [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] x2 [item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Windbound Mask][item=Luminous Legguards] [item=Surgestream Coat][item=Snowfall Robe][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil] [item=Cleaver][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks][item=Soft Pink Silk Sash][item=Soft Pink Fillet] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans][item=Swallow's Helmet][item=Swallow's Tail Guard][item=Toxophilite's Gloves] [item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=twilight rose thorn tail tangle][item=Tigerlily Flower Crown] Ask about coliseum-exclusive and more recent Festival apparel! Entirely too many to list here. [/quote] [quote][b]Assorted . . .[/b] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] x490 [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] x95 [item=Prismatic Token] x10 [item=Marva's Astonishing Cord][item=Marva's Wondrous Whimsy][item=Marva's Expressive Craft Kit] Ask about Swipp & Baldwin materials, too many to list here. [/quote]
Quote:
Usermade Accents & Skins
Feel free to make an offer or ask for a price on these.

Quote:
Apparel & Body Cloths

Ruby Daredevil Cover Violet Daredevil Cover Silver Seraph Hip Drape Gossamer Flame Headpiece
Black Tulip Flowerfall Crimson Arm Silks x2 Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Wing Silks
Crimson Silk Sash Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Silk Veil x2
Sky Blue Silk Veil x2 Sky Blue Silk Sash Sky Blue Leg Silks
Gossamer Silk Veil x2 Gossamer Wing Silks Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Leg Silks
Amethyst Flourish Anklets Amethyst Flourish Belt Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape
Garnet Flourish Belt Garnet Flourish Necklace Garnet Flourish Eye Piece Garnet Flourish Tail Drape
Peridot Flourish Belt Peridot Flourish Bracelet Peridot Flourish Necklace
Cosmologist Fieldtools x2 Skeletal Chimes Windbound Mask Luminous Legguards
Surgestream Coat Snowfall Robe Bamboo Breeze Cape Hewn Philosopher's Veil
Cleaver Soft Pink Leg Silks Soft Pink Silk Sash Soft Pink Fillet
Swallow's Wing Fans Swallow's Helmet Swallow's Tail Guard Toxophilite's Gloves
Toxophilite's Treads Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Twilight Rose Thorn Tail Tangle Tigerlily Flower Crown

Ask about coliseum-exclusive and more recent Festival apparel!
Entirely too many to list here.
Quote:
Assorted . . .
Rusted Treasure Chest x490 Gilded Decorative Chest x95 Prismatic Token x10
Marva's Astonishing Cord Marva's Wondrous Whimsy Marva's Expressive Craft Kit

Ask about Swipp & Baldwin materials, too many to list here.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[center] [quote=Vistas] [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnival][item=Vista: Riot of Rot][item=Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony][item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][item=Vista: Windsinger] [item=Vista: Woodland Path][item=Vista: Scorched Forest] x2 [item=Vista: Arena] x2 [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] x2 [item=Vista: Crystal Pools] [item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins] x2 [item=Vista: Mire] x3 [item=Vista: Succulents][item=Vista: Waterway II] [/quote] [quote=Coliseum Chests] [item=Mire Crate] x2 [item=Heartred Croaker Crate][item=Meditation Crate][item=Chimeric Crate][item=Dreameater Crate] [item=Citrine Crate][item=Fuiran Crate][item=Zeeba Crate][item=Mistwatch Shellion Crate][item=Gale Crate] [item=Granite Thresher Crate][item=Dainty Wavehopper Crate][item=DaintyWavehopper Crate][item=Noxious Coralclimber Crate][item=Amber Gulper Crate] [item=Stonewatch Prince Crate] x2 [item=Ghostlight Ruins Crate][item=Nightmare Crate][item=Wetland Unicorn Crate][item=ClownHippocampus Crate] [/quote] [quote=Festival Chests & Skins] [b]Entirely too many.[/b] Ask for festival / year-- I have chests going back to Wavecrest Saturnalia 2014. As for skins, ask for festival / year / specific skin. I have skins going back to Crystalline Gala 2014, as well as a copy of Terrace Relic from Brightshine 2013! [/quote]
Vistas wrote:
Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Windsinger

Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest x2 Vista: Arena x2 Vista: Rainsong Jungle x2 Vista: Crystal Pools
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins x2 Vista: Mire x3 Vista: Succulents Vista: Waterway II
Coliseum Chests wrote:
Mire Crate x2 Heartred Croaker Crate Meditation Crate Chimeric Crate Dreameater Crate
Citrine Crate Fuiran Crate Zeeba Crate Mistwatch Shellion Crate Gale Crate
Granite Thresher Crate Dainty Wavehopper Crate DaintyWavehopper Crate Noxious Coralclimber Crate Amber Gulper Crate
Stonewatch Prince Crate x2 Ghostlight Ruins Crate Nightmare Crate Wetland Unicorn Crate ClownHippocampus Crate
Festival Chests & Skins wrote:
Entirely too many.

Ask for festival / year-- I have chests going back to Wavecrest Saturnalia 2014.

As for skins, ask for festival / year / specific skin. I have skins going back to Crystalline Gala 2014, as well as a copy of Terrace Relic from Brightshine 2013!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
would you take either 260 gems or 248 gems + an Iron Treasure Chest (lowest AH price is 12g each atm) for the Weathered gaoler gene?
would you take either 260 gems or 248 gems + an Iron Treasure Chest (lowest AH price is 12g each atm) for the Weathered gaoler gene?
6fhs9W3.png
@hungry

260g sounds good to me!
@hungry

260g sounds good to me!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
CR completed, ty for the sale!
CR completed, ty for the sale!
6fhs9W3.png
[list]@Marine How much for those Skeletal Chimes?
    @Marine
    How much for those Skeletal Chimes?
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@Inimiical

Chimes are 400g lowest at the mo', I'd go 360g for them.

@lyricalmyxteries

No thanks for the nebula earrings, I just got one and forgot to update.
90kt would be good for both of those though!
@Inimiical

Chimes are 400g lowest at the mo', I'd go 360g for them.

@lyricalmyxteries

No thanks for the nebula earrings, I just got one and forgot to update.
90kt would be good for both of those though!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Marine, would you accept 200g for the Noc Breed Change scroll?
Marine, would you accept 200g for the Noc Breed Change scroll?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10