Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55
Dev Tracker is exactly what I was hoping to see someday!
Aaah, kudos to whoever came up with it. ♥

Thanks for telling us more about the www1 coding, makes sense why the site tends to hiccup every now and then.
Dev Tracker is exactly what I was hoping to see someday!
Aaah, kudos to whoever came up with it. ♥

Thanks for telling us more about the www1 coding, makes sense why the site tends to hiccup every now and then.
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
I can't wait to see those genes on some other breed. At the moment, I don't care for the secondary much as its similar to daub to me. The primary just reminds me of Kaa from The Jungle Book and I can't stop seeing a snake in her tail!
I can't wait to see those genes on some other breed. At the moment, I don't care for the secondary much as its similar to daub to me. The primary just reminds me of Kaa from The Jungle Book and I can't stop seeing a snake in her tail!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Veritron, @Ashton, the redirect issues you are experiencing are related to transitions from the new site to the old site. As we said, the old version of the site is inefficient and heavy and some users experience these drops. We've addressed them with the help of some very patient users (thank you!) and we've seen a decline in these reports but it's clear there's more work to be done. Thank you for hanging in there, we don't want you experiencing this and will continue to poke and prod.

On the upside, as more of the site moves over to www1, you should see a smoother play experience.
@Veritron, @Ashton, the redirect issues you are experiencing are related to transitions from the new site to the old site. As we said, the old version of the site is inefficient and heavy and some users experience these drops. We've addressed them with the help of some very patient users (thank you!) and we've seen a decline in these reports but it's clear there's more work to be done. Thank you for hanging in there, we don't want you experiencing this and will continue to poke and prod.

On the upside, as more of the site moves over to www1, you should see a smoother play experience.
Wow, you guys are working super hard on making Flight Rising even better. Great update, thanks!

Is there any further information or ETA on the Coli changes mentioned last update? Especially the ability to turn off animations. I can hardly battle in Kelp Beds unless I somehow manage to avoid all magic spells, especially Zephyr Bolt which immediately slows Coli to unplayable speeds - 20 seconds to cast Rally, 5 minutes for a single battle.

I know the problem lies in my creaky old computer (I have to use safemode), but it's so obviously the animations, that the changes you mentioned would really make a huge difference to those of us with less than optimal hardware.
Wow, you guys are working super hard on making Flight Rising even better. Great update, thanks!

Is there any further information or ETA on the Coli changes mentioned last update? Especially the ability to turn off animations. I can hardly battle in Kelp Beds unless I somehow manage to avoid all magic spells, especially Zephyr Bolt which immediately slows Coli to unplayable speeds - 20 seconds to cast Rally, 5 minutes for a single battle.

I know the problem lies in my creaky old computer (I have to use safemode), but it's so obviously the animations, that the changes you mentioned would really make a huge difference to those of us with less than optimal hardware.
@Aequorin Thank you for the clarification! I cleared my cache and that seems to have solved the problem on my end. :) Thank you very much for the information!
@Aequorin Thank you for the clarification! I cleared my cache and that seems to have solved the problem on my end. :) Thank you very much for the information!
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
!!! GENES!
!!! GENES!
Vipera/Hypnotic look rather promising. Well, it is very serpentine and it fits coatls nicely. I can't wait to see the results for other breeds.
Vipera/Hypnotic look rather promising. Well, it is very serpentine and it fits coatls nicely. I can't wait to see the results for other breeds.
Yarn wrangler of sorts.
She/her
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2015-03-11 22:26:57"]@Veritron, @Ashton, the redirect issues you are experiencing are related to transitions from the new site to the old site. As we said, the old version of the site is inefficient and heavy and some users experience these drops. We've addressed them with the help of some very patient users (thank you!) and we've seen a decline in these reports but it's clear there's more work to be done. Thank you for hanging in there, we don't want you experiencing this and will continue to poke and prod. On the upside, as more of the site moves over to www1, you should see a smoother play experience.[/quote] Great thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2015-03-11 22:26:57:

Great thank you!
nature_0.png nature_banner.png nature_1.png
[quote name="Veritron" date="2015-03-11 22:29:11"]@Aequorin Thank you for the clarification! I cleared my cache and that seems to have solved the problem on my end. :) Thank you very much for the information![/quote] @Veritron, should the issues ever persist after a cache clear, make sure you're doing a forced clear on BOTH urls, www1 and www.
Veritron wrote on 2015-03-11 22:29:11:

@Veritron, should the issues ever persist after a cache clear, make sure you're doing a forced clear on BOTH urls, www1 and www.
Stunning genes! I think the site status box should go under the exalt bonuses. I like seeing random dragons first thing when I log in. It gives me ideas of future projects. And I personally think being able to see exalt bonuses takes priority over the updates. Just my opinion but its not really a big deal scrolling down a little.
Stunning genes! I think the site status box should go under the exalt bonuses. I like seeing random dragons first thing when I log in. It gives me ideas of future projects. And I personally think being able to see exalt bonuses takes priority over the updates. Just my opinion but its not really a big deal scrolling down a little.
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55