Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55
[quote name="nika" date="2015-03-11 21:59:10"]@Aequorin The "With the rewrite happening ..." link in your second post isn't working.[/quote] @nika, drat. It's because I posted just as multiple posts rolled in and it messed with the stamp. Fixing it to link to the sixth page. Thank you!
nika wrote on 2015-03-11 21:59:10:
@Aequorin The "With the rewrite happening ..." link in your second post isn't working.

@nika, drat. It's because I posted just as multiple posts rolled in and it messed with the stamp. Fixing it to link to the sixth page. Thank you!
WOW! DIS IS AMAZING
WOW! DIS IS AMAZING
kccpdy.jpg
Oh wow this is such a great update! Thank you so much for all the information as well as the various things we've been asking for so we know whats happening. This will clear up a lot of the problems people have had and make things so much nicer!

And I'm also very excited about teh re-write, I never really understood what the www1 address was for and knowing this really explains a lot! I think this is the first time I've felt like I can take something of substance away from WoTW and its a great feeling. thank you again ^^
Oh wow this is such a great update! Thank you so much for all the information as well as the various things we've been asking for so we know whats happening. This will clear up a lot of the problems people have had and make things so much nicer!

And I'm also very excited about teh re-write, I never really understood what the www1 address was for and knowing this really explains a lot! I think this is the first time I've felt like I can take something of substance away from WoTW and its a great feeling. thank you again ^^
Oooh dem new genes.
Also, I'm pleased the Piebald I most wanted was chosen! Very exciting new things in the works all 'round. c:
Oooh dem new genes.
Also, I'm pleased the Piebald I most wanted was chosen! Very exciting new things in the works all 'round. c:
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
I see Vipera and Hypnotic genes in my future!!! ( better start saving now)

Thank you for the update and for all your hard work!!! You have NO idea how much joy this site has given me....I am truly grateful!
I see Vipera and Hypnotic genes in my future!!! ( better start saving now)

Thank you for the update and for all your hard work!!! You have NO idea how much joy this site has given me....I am truly grateful!
PyeohlG.png
Everything about this update is fantastic! Way to go, FR team! Keep up the good work!
Everything about this update is fantastic! Way to go, FR team! Keep up the good work!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@Aequorin Apologies if this has already been clarified elsewhere, but is this post the quarterly WotW or just an update for the players, with this spring's WotW still in the works?
@Aequorin Apologies if this has already been clarified elsewhere, but is this post the quarterly WotW or just an update for the players, with this spring's WotW still in the works?
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
Well the piebald will be one gene pair I don't need to buy but vipera and hypno hype!!!
Well the piebald will be one gene pair I don't need to buy but vipera and hypno hype!!!
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
YO THIS IS RAD! ^________^ a lovely post, thank you.
YO THIS IS RAD! ^________^ a lovely post, thank you.
GREAT update, guys! Thank you for being so transparent about your site rewrite and other updates. I want to see more of this in the future (mock-ups, etc.). While I understand that not everything can be explained especially in early stages of development, to see staff say "optimizations" was very frustrating without more detail. This is so much more helpful. (I am really looking forward to the forum optimizations, by the way!)

I love that Vipera gene. Hypnotic does funny things to my eyes, but I can see how it would (hopefully) line up with and interact interestingly with other genes. I had a spiral I was planning to put Ripple on... but Vipera might be in her future instead.

I am pleased with the Piebald results, even though "I voted for the other guy." :)
GREAT update, guys! Thank you for being so transparent about your site rewrite and other updates. I want to see more of this in the future (mock-ups, etc.). While I understand that not everything can be explained especially in early stages of development, to see staff say "optimizations" was very frustrating without more detail. This is so much more helpful. (I am really looking forward to the forum optimizations, by the way!)

I love that Vipera gene. Hypnotic does funny things to my eyes, but I can see how it would (hopefully) line up with and interact interestingly with other genes. I had a spiral I was planning to put Ripple on... but Vipera might be in her future instead.

I am pleased with the Piebald results, even though "I voted for the other guy." :)
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55