Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Is there any way for an individual to move/remove/minimize the site status stuff? I'm sort of surprised, because I didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone (it's now located below the fold, as it were), but I <i>really</i> miss the random dragon being at the top of the page, and don't feel like I especially need <i>two</i> announcement thingies taking up all the immediately visible real estate.

Sadly, bug fixes or whatever the second one is for don't really give me the enjoyment that a random dragon did.
Is there any way for an individual to move/remove/minimize the site status stuff? I'm sort of surprised, because I didn't realize how much I liked it until it was gone (it's now located below the fold, as it were), but I <i>really</i> miss the random dragon being at the top of the page, and don't feel like I especially need <i>two</i> announcement thingies taking up all the immediately visible real estate.

Sadly, bug fixes or whatever the second one is for don't really give me the enjoyment that a random dragon did.
So how do I minimize or move the site status box? 90% of the time I look at the main page to see what cheap dragons to buy for exalt, so the exalt bonus is absolutely the most important thing. I would rather scroll or click for the site status than have to scroll for exalt bonuses. Alternately you could just add today's exalt bonus to the red bar on top of every page so I don't even have to look at the main page except for news, in which case having the site status on top would be alright.

I agree with @CadenieRois that seeing the random dragon is more important than the site status.
So how do I minimize or move the site status box? 90% of the time I look at the main page to see what cheap dragons to buy for exalt, so the exalt bonus is absolutely the most important thing. I would rather scroll or click for the site status than have to scroll for exalt bonuses. Alternately you could just add today's exalt bonus to the red bar on top of every page so I don't even have to look at the main page except for news, in which case having the site status on top would be alright.

I agree with @CadenieRois that seeing the random dragon is more important than the site status.
I think the site status box is really neat~!
I do miss seeing the random dragon, though- I generally click and follow and check it out and have fun lair bouncing for a bit if I've got some spare time--- but it's not something I really think about until I see it, which means that I'm missing it a lot right now, since I really only scroll down on the main page once a day or so (to check exalt bonuses) haha~
So, erm, yeah, chiming in on the "please put the random dragon back in that spot" bit- it'd be rad if the random dragon and site status could just switch spots... not being computer/website design savvy, I'm not sure if that's some remarkably obnoxious complaint/request sort of thing though.
I think the site status box is really neat~!
I do miss seeing the random dragon, though- I generally click and follow and check it out and have fun lair bouncing for a bit if I've got some spare time--- but it's not something I really think about until I see it, which means that I'm missing it a lot right now, since I really only scroll down on the main page once a day or so (to check exalt bonuses) haha~
So, erm, yeah, chiming in on the "please put the random dragon back in that spot" bit- it'd be rad if the random dragon and site status could just switch spots... not being computer/website design savvy, I'm not sure if that's some remarkably obnoxious complaint/request sort of thing though.
bHeX9bv.png
I'm happy for the site status box, it's good to have a little ticker box that shows mini updates for what is being worked on, but the placement of it is terrible. Instead of seeing someone's random beautiful dragon (dragons being the reason I'm here) when I log in, I see the very large site update box that changes much less frequently than the random dragon image. Since I don't normally need to scroll down the front page for anything, I miss seeing that box. Any chance it might get switched back to the top?
I'm happy for the site status box, it's good to have a little ticker box that shows mini updates for what is being worked on, but the placement of it is terrible. Instead of seeing someone's random beautiful dragon (dragons being the reason I'm here) when I log in, I see the very large site update box that changes much less frequently than the random dragon image. Since I don't normally need to scroll down the front page for anything, I miss seeing that box. Any chance it might get switched back to the top?
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
Unpopular opinion: I actually really like the status box location. I have had a lot of things pop up in the dragon thing and I have to immediately go buy something on it...if not a similar dragon.
Unpopular opinion: I actually really like the status box location. I have had a lot of things pop up in the dragon thing and I have to immediately go buy something on it...if not a similar dragon.
lik2pA1X.jpg
If possible, can you move the featured dragon above the fixes/status? I really miss being able to see the featured dragon and kinda dislike seeing all the technical stuff there. :( Detracts from the front page!
If possible, can you move the featured dragon above the fixes/status? I really miss being able to see the featured dragon and kinda dislike seeing all the technical stuff there. :( Detracts from the front page!
I agree I'd prefer the random dragon and exalts thing to either be moved about for the whole site or each user ca choose which way they want to see it. I would like the exalt ad random up top personally
I agree I'd prefer the random dragon and exalts thing to either be moved about for the whole site or each user ca choose which way they want to see it. I would like the exalt ad random up top personally
~ Collection Thread ~aMrsK4d.gif
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55