Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55
It's really nice to have this update and hear about what's going on behind the scenes. Thank you!
It's really nice to have this update and hear about what's going on behind the scenes. Thank you!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2015-03-11 22:31:45"][quote name="Veritron" date="2015-03-11 22:29:11"]@Aequorin Thank you for the clarification! I cleared my cache and that seems to have solved the problem on my end. :) Thank you very much for the information![/quote] @Veritron, should the issues ever persist after a cache clear, make sure you're doing a forced clear on BOTH urls, www1 and www.[/quote] @Aequorin I'll make sure to do so. Again, thank you very much for these updates. I'm very much looking forward to seeing them implemented!
Aequorin wrote on 2015-03-11 22:31:45:
Veritron wrote on 2015-03-11 22:29:11:
@Aequorin Thank you for the clarification! I cleared my cache and that seems to have solved the problem on my end. :) Thank you very much for the information!

@Veritron, should the issues ever persist after a cache clear, make sure you're doing a forced clear on BOTH urls, www1 and www.
@Aequorin I'll make sure to do so. Again, thank you very much for these updates. I'm very much looking forward to seeing them implemented!
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
ah man those genes are frick'n sweet!
ah man those genes are frick'n sweet!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
ooooh my god, making it easier to find information and updates from the staff without having to wait at least a week for it to be maybe consolidated into the footnotes of a post or gathered up by a regular user and passed around that way?

Oh my god, I've been campaigning for clear feedback for a year now. This is twilgiht zone surreal.

I don't want to actually get my hopes up that the tracker and logs will actually be used because it's a super ****** feeling when admin says "We're going to do X! Promise!!!" and then never does it and I really REALLY don't want this to be a case like that,,,

but oh man, if it's even half of what it looks like, Imma be a very very pleased moose indeed.
ooooh my god, making it easier to find information and updates from the staff without having to wait at least a week for it to be maybe consolidated into the footnotes of a post or gathered up by a regular user and passed around that way?

Oh my god, I've been campaigning for clear feedback for a year now. This is twilgiht zone surreal.

I don't want to actually get my hopes up that the tracker and logs will actually be used because it's a super ****** feeling when admin says "We're going to do X! Promise!!!" and then never does it and I really REALLY don't want this to be a case like that,,,

but oh man, if it's even half of what it looks like, Imma be a very very pleased moose indeed.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see some information about what's actually being worked on behind the scenes. I think I might really like Vipera, so I'm excited.

"Clicking a ping alert will take you directly to the post in which you were pinged!" Oh thank goodness.
Thanks for the update! I'm glad to see some information about what's actually being worked on behind the scenes. I think I might really like Vipera, so I'm excited.

"Clicking a ping alert will take you directly to the post in which you were pinged!" Oh thank goodness.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Good thinking to recode FR. It's a long, grueling process, but it REALLY needs to be redone.
Good thinking to recode FR. It's a long, grueling process, but it REALLY needs to be redone.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
This update makes me so so happy. Especially the first three parts.
This update makes me so so happy. Especially the first three parts.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
Gotta say -- this is heading in a really promising direction in terms of communication. Keep up all the good work, guys!
Gotta say -- this is heading in a really promising direction in terms of communication. Keep up all the good work, guys!
nonbinary!! not a girl!!
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs!
maybe I'll make a pretty banner eventually
@Aequorin Just a random suggestion re: the Site Status box, I think maybe it should go below the random dragon? New people viewing the site would probably rather see a picture of a dragon rather than site minutiae updates. I could understand wanting the light near the top (rollover is very confusing to newbies) but I dunno, having the dragon on top seems more visually appealing.

EDIT: typo
@Aequorin Just a random suggestion re: the Site Status box, I think maybe it should go below the random dragon? New people viewing the site would probably rather see a picture of a dragon rather than site minutiae updates. I could understand wanting the light near the top (rollover is very confusing to newbies) but I dunno, having the dragon on top seems more visually appealing.

EDIT: typo
Really disappointed that Piebald won't be a Tert gene. That kills my plans for Neon Paint Splatter Dragons. My dreams have been crushed! ;-; (I guess I can still make a Accent...)

However, I still like the gene and look forward to seeing it. I'm going to have to get used to that new one, though! That Hypnotic lives well up to it's name. My eyes are having trouble looking at it. o_x
(Not saying it's a bad gene, i'm saying I have bad eyes which are having trouble figuring out what to focus on)
Really disappointed that Piebald won't be a Tert gene. That kills my plans for Neon Paint Splatter Dragons. My dreams have been crushed! ;-; (I guess I can still make a Accent...)

However, I still like the gene and look forward to seeing it. I'm going to have to get used to that new one, though! That Hypnotic lives well up to it's name. My eyes are having trouble looking at it. o_x
(Not saying it's a bad gene, i'm saying I have bad eyes which are having trouble figuring out what to focus on)
15wxth5.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 54 55