Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Zekromite The site has not updated yet and only the forums will be effected. Is it possible your internet connection is lagging for some reason?

@butcherbaby I checked my alerts and it seems I never got your ping. Sorry about that!
No, the only thing you should need to do is clear your cache to update the browser. :)
@Zekromite The site has not updated yet and only the forums will be effected. Is it possible your internet connection is lagging for some reason?

@butcherbaby I checked my alerts and it seems I never got your ping. Sorry about that!
No, the only thing you should need to do is clear your cache to update the browser. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I refreshed after 7:30 and I don't see any changes. I refreshed probably 10 times already.
I refreshed after 7:30 and I don't see any changes. I refreshed probably 10 times already.
@Hailey... you DID clear your browser's cache too, right?
@Hailey... you DID clear your browser's cache too, right?
Um... did the font on the entire site change?
Um... did the font on the entire site change?
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
@Lindsy95 well, it is April Fool's Day. Check the top banner of the site, that's been changed too, lol
@Lindsy95 well, it is April Fool's Day. Check the top banner of the site, that's been changed too, lol
sEHHQlL.pngUAhH4h6.pngF1VaRWN.pngW9Ew1Ol.png1LDX09c.pngdKMIE4u.png9KYYpWL.pngnFg3qVJ.png WVviIzM.pngeJlYHS7.png4amEjvc.pngVeAUBHV.pngjxQBuXD.png 5jalyiR.pngqEk2NRE.pngPWEmOPW.pngE7LGv21.png03Nt3eg.png46vIbcJ.pngzlTpkeg.png
mmmmmrrrrr...love what you guys are doing generally - but is the typeface/point size text change on the main site page(s) permanent? It's a bit small and hard to read for us aged types, lol.
mmmmmrrrrr...love what you guys are doing generally - but is the typeface/point size text change on the main site page(s) permanent? It's a bit small and hard to read for us aged types, lol.
@Farah I did!
@Farah I did!
[quote name="Carnimirie" date=2015-04-01 09:48:10] @Lindsy95 well, it is April Fool's Day. Check the top banner of the site, that's been changed too, lol [/quote] Didn't notice the banner, guess I never really look at it. Changing the font is.... an odd april fools prank. EDIT: No wonder i didn't notice, the banner on my clan page for plague is normal.
Carnimirie wrote on 2015-04-01:

Didn't notice the banner, guess I never really look at it.

Changing the font is.... an odd april fools prank.

EDIT: No wonder i didn't notice, the banner on my clan page for plague is normal.
Social Links: Bluesky | Tumblr | Cohost | Inkblot | Ko-fi
*shudders* it's Comic Sans...noooooo!!!!! lol hheeheee No wonder the graphic designer side of me was cringing. :P
*shudders* it's Comic Sans...noooooo!!!!! lol hheeheee No wonder the graphic designer side of me was cringing. :P
@Aequorin:

I'm so excited and pleased about the status update box. *spins around in pleased excitement* My thanks to everybody.
@Aequorin:

I'm so excited and pleased about the status update box. *spins around in pleased excitement* My thanks to everybody.
I'm EIGHT/8/Eight hours ahead of FR Time.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55