Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88
whoaaa primary/secondary white piebald is so pretty *o*
whoaaa primary/secondary white piebald is so pretty *o*
tumblr_inline_nkatjiXG6W1qe2fk4.png tumblr_inline_nkasqcPr091qe2fk4.png
@Jad I realized that right after I posted lol but thanks for the clarification XD
@Jad I realized that right after I posted lol but thanks for the clarification XD
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
A huge thank you for the Coliseum options addition. As a person who is semi-sensitive to flashes, I won't be having to avoid "super effective" attacks anymore.

Piebald looks very promising, voted!
A huge thank you for the Coliseum options addition. As a person who is semi-sensitive to flashes, I won't be having to avoid "super effective" attacks anymore.

Piebald looks very promising, voted!
Piebald looks amazing! I personally like it as secondary (white), though they all look pretty striking.
Piebald looks amazing! I personally like it as secondary (white), though they all look pretty striking.
For the MVP vistas, will regulars have to have participation in all forums. For example I tend to frequent skins/accents the most but rarely visit the others XD

I need more rainbowy goodness on my account
For the MVP vistas, will regulars have to have participation in all forums. For example I tend to frequent skins/accents the most but rarely visit the others XD

I need more rainbowy goodness on my account
Accent Shop
Nice edition of WotW

Piebald as primary and secondary definitely, but not as faded. It's a /lot/ like crackle which I'm not a fan of since it seems repetitive, but if it's always white that's okay I suppose.

A+ on the effects menu.
Nice edition of WotW

Piebald as primary and secondary definitely, but not as faded. It's a /lot/ like crackle which I'm not a fan of since it seems repetitive, but if it's always white that's okay I suppose.

A+ on the effects menu.
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
thank you so much for directly addressing these problems. i know a lot of site administration teams don't do that, and i appreciate that you guys not only did that, but explained what you will be doing to fix said problems.
thank you so much for directly addressing these problems. i know a lot of site administration teams don't do that, and i appreciate that you guys not only did that, but explained what you will be doing to fix said problems.
@Clocks, if it isn't a Bear, it isn't returning. Regarding the questions, as we stated: [quote]The above changes are part of our ongoing efforts to maintain clear and reasonable expectations in regards to community questions. We feel that reigning this thread in a little bit more and giving players defined windows for asking and receiving responses will not only make the thread easier to read, but allow us an allotted time in which to consider thoughtful replies as a team, which we feel our players deserve.[/quote] We are open to expanding but like we also said, we are a small studio with a modest staff. We are aware that not everyone will agree with this change but the previous method was clearly not working and needed to be changed. Also keep in mind: some questions may also be addressed not in the thread but in a future [i]Words on the Wind[/i].
@Clocks, if it isn't a Bear, it isn't returning.

Regarding the questions, as we stated:
Quote:
The above changes are part of our ongoing efforts to maintain clear and reasonable expectations in regards to community questions. We feel that reigning this thread in a little bit more and giving players defined windows for asking and receiving responses will not only make the thread easier to read, but allow us an allotted time in which to consider thoughtful replies as a team, which we feel our players deserve.

We are open to expanding but like we also said, we are a small studio with a modest staff. We are aware that not everyone will agree with this change but the previous method was clearly not working and needed to be changed. Also keep in mind: some questions may also be addressed not in the thread but in a future Words on the Wind.
Super excited about the coliseum options! That will be great for both players who want the effects and players who don't want any affects. Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration, as a person with visual difficulties, I really appreciate it!

ALSO REALLY EXCITED ABOUT PIEBALD. That's my favorite variation in real life animals and I've wanted to see it on FR for a long time.
Super excited about the coliseum options! That will be great for both players who want the effects and players who don't want any affects. Thank you for taking our feedback into consideration, as a person with visual difficulties, I really appreciate it!

ALSO REALLY EXCITED ABOUT PIEBALD. That's my favorite variation in real life animals and I've wanted to see it on FR for a long time.
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
I need Piebald. Need it. *hopes that it becomes a tert*
I need Piebald. Need it. *hopes that it becomes a tert*
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88