Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
Well I know one gene I won't have to debate touching, really not my cup of tea on any of the examples! I may be bit of a Underbelly/Smoke/Circuit fiend, though.

Though I look forward to making some profit of it. :p
Well I know one gene I won't have to debate touching, really not my cup of tea on any of the examples! I may be bit of a Underbelly/Smoke/Circuit fiend, though.

Though I look forward to making some profit of it. :p
Ahhhh this is the first time that I've gotten to see a Words on the Wind post since joining!! This was really interesting to read, and I have to say that the staff here are some of the most polite and player-focused people running this style of site. Thanks for sharing all this info with us!

(ALSO PIEBALD)
Ahhhh this is the first time that I've gotten to see a Words on the Wind post since joining!! This was really interesting to read, and I have to say that the staff here are some of the most polite and player-focused people running this style of site. Thanks for sharing all this info with us!

(ALSO PIEBALD)
Why that example are all Nocturne?
Why that example are all Nocturne?
tert piebalt is too similar to crackle in my opinion. ~shrug~
tert piebalt is too similar to crackle in my opinion. ~shrug~
*squeals about piebald*
*squeals about piebald*
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
@lizziecat1279

It's an upcoming feature, I believe. So there shouldn't be a button available yet.
@lizziecat1279

It's an upcoming feature, I believe. So there shouldn't be a button available yet.
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
Lots of useful information and stuff I look forward to seeing. Best WotW in a long time - thank you!

I'm curious to see what's going to happen with next year's NotN now...
Lots of useful information and stuff I look forward to seeing. Best WotW in a long time - thank you!

I'm curious to see what's going to happen with next year's NotN now...
"I truly am a thing! Them be bushes, those are also things. I'm currently standing on the ground which, believe it or not, is also a thing. And behind me is the sky...oh yeah, that's a thing, too!" -Raocow
We can make horse dragons!
We can make horse dragons!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
This is awesome! Thank you!
This is awesome! Thank you!
Oh good, let's lower the drop rate for the bears some more next time around. 8| Seriously, please don't? The drop rate was outrageous for the good stuff. I opened about 300 chests and got like three mimic bears, no eggs, no scrolls. It was not fun.

Anyway, I vote piebald as a tert gene.
Oh good, let's lower the drop rate for the bears some more next time around. 8| Seriously, please don't? The drop rate was outrageous for the good stuff. I opened about 300 chests and got like three mimic bears, no eggs, no scrolls. It was not fun.

Anyway, I vote piebald as a tert gene.
qQtq16f.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88