Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
How snazzy! I do quite like the updates. The upcoming gene looks to be especially interesting.

I am also really liking how you lot are handling the issue of bugs, constructive criticism , and etc.
How snazzy! I do quite like the updates. The upcoming gene looks to be especially interesting.

I am also really liking how you lot are handling the issue of bugs, constructive criticism , and etc.
Yaayyy updates! Good to know that you've added that new feature to the coli for turning off options, way to go.

Piebald doesn't look like it'll be my cup of tea but if it makes it as a Tert I'll have to have it simply because I plan on collecting every Tert gene in the game on Iri/Shim and Cry/Face.

Good informative update overall thanks guys.
Yaayyy updates! Good to know that you've added that new feature to the coli for turning off options, way to go.

Piebald doesn't look like it'll be my cup of tea but if it makes it as a Tert I'll have to have it simply because I plan on collecting every Tert gene in the game on Iri/Shim and Cry/Face.

Good informative update overall thanks guys.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Thank you for this clear, and thorough explanation.

I think you do an amazing job. Thank you :)
Thank you for this clear, and thorough explanation.

I think you do an amazing job. Thank you :)
I'm very excited to see the piebald gene happening! I've owned horses during childhood, and snakes now, so piebald is such a favored coloration of mine! I hope everyone chooses the white version! That's a "true" piebald :3
I'm very excited to see the piebald gene happening! I've owned horses during childhood, and snakes now, so piebald is such a favored coloration of mine! I hope everyone chooses the white version! That's a "true" piebald :3
Yessss

That forum vista looks amazing @-@
and I'm still angry I didn't know about this site a year ago sobs
Yessss

That forum vista looks amazing @-@
and I'm still angry I didn't know about this site a year ago sobs
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
There is so much awesome "stuff" in this WotW that I don't even know where to start. I'm jumping for joy at the possibility of a piebald gene, am so glad that we're getting the option to toggle Coliseum effects, and am pleased that you will be working to communicate more effectively. :)

Awesome work, dev/admin team!

Oh, and that MVP vista. Way cool.
There is so much awesome "stuff" in this WotW that I don't even know where to start. I'm jumping for joy at the possibility of a piebald gene, am so glad that we're getting the option to toggle Coliseum effects, and am pleased that you will be working to communicate more effectively. :)

Awesome work, dev/admin team!

Oh, and that MVP vista. Way cool.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Thank you for all the information, and all that the staff continues to do! :)
Thank you for all the information, and all that the staff continues to do! :)
swDugOa.png
Piebald makes sense as a primary or secondary gene more than a tert, as it puts too much of a basic color on the dragon then. Other than that, everything sounds good to me!
Piebald makes sense as a primary or secondary gene more than a tert, as it puts too much of a basic color on the dragon then. Other than that, everything sounds good to me!
Oh my, the Primary/Secondary and White Patches are so pretty ;.;

Will a a tert one be released or vice vera etc and will both White/Faded be available down the road?.. and is it going to be a Gem or Treasure purchase?

I cant wait, so stoked ;.;
Oh my, the Primary/Secondary and White Patches are so pretty ;.;

Will a a tert one be released or vice vera etc and will both White/Faded be available down the road?.. and is it going to be a Gem or Treasure purchase?

I cant wait, so stoked ;.;
Thank you for this update! Very informative, and I am loving Piebald as a primary :D
Thank you for this update! Very informative, and I am loving Piebald as a primary :D
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88