Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
i finally got around to reading this and am kicking myself for not getting to it earlier :( Such very exciting news!!!!!! Love the piebald, really in all forms, can't choose lol!

But what i really wanted to say is a VERY BIG THANK YOU to the staff. You are all amazing - through thick and thin - keep up the great work!!!

Thanks again :)
i finally got around to reading this and am kicking myself for not getting to it earlier :( Such very exciting news!!!!!! Love the piebald, really in all forms, can't choose lol!

But what i really wanted to say is a VERY BIG THANK YOU to the staff. You are all amazing - through thick and thin - keep up the great work!!!

Thanks again :)
Gpasq5f.png
Like the piebald gene best as a tertiary
Like the piebald gene best as a tertiary
Are those coliseum settings still not implemented yet to turn off animations, or am I just blind?
Are those coliseum settings still not implemented yet to turn off animations, or am I just blind?
@Zilleniose It's a preview of what they're working on. :)
@Zilleniose It's a preview of what they're working on. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Piebald is a cool gene.
Piebald is a cool gene.
I vote for Piebald as Secondary gene. :)
I vote for Piebald as Secondary gene. :)
~ S U K A I R A ~
hatchery_signature_image_by_fr3sh_bl00d-db5ldft.png
@Galaxy: This thread is very old and the vote has long been over. I'll be locking this thread now to avoid any further confusion. [quote=Code of Conduct][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/url][/quote]
@Galaxy: This thread is very old and the vote has long been over.

I'll be locking this thread now to avoid any further confusion.

1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88