Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88
[quote name="Maelice" date="2015-01-22 11:42:08"]@Aequorin I added this question to my first post, but I'm afraid it won't be seen. It says "disabling effects in coli will not affect time it takes" - does it mean that long pauses during spell casting (rally for example) will remain? :( I thought they are a bug of some sort. Sorry, I'm just not sure I understood, but it really bothers me.[/quote] @Maelice, the slow down after a magic attack is a bug and one of the ones being addressed in the overall Coliseum work we showed you.
Maelice wrote on 2015-01-22 11:42:08:
@Aequorin

I added this question to my first post, but I'm afraid it won't be seen. It says "disabling effects in coli will not affect time it takes" - does it mean that long pauses during spell casting (rally for example) will remain? :( I thought they are a bug of some sort.
Sorry, I'm just not sure I understood, but it really bothers me.

@Maelice, the slow down after a magic attack is a bug and one of the ones being addressed in the overall Coliseum work we showed you.
Thanks for the update! Especially the Coliseum fixes.

Does anyone else think Piebald could stand to cover a little less of the dragon? I like it (tertiary or white pri/sec version), though. Reminds me of a more usable version of Crackle.
Thanks for the update! Especially the Coliseum fixes.

Does anyone else think Piebald could stand to cover a little less of the dragon? I like it (tertiary or white pri/sec version), though. Reminds me of a more usable version of Crackle.
Chewy Tentacle
The awesomeness of this update is too much for me to describe it correctly.
The awesomeness of this update is too much for me to describe it correctly.
|| EST || SO TIRED ||
tumblr_o3r1bjPB6N1u6edq5o5_250.gif
yay ^____________^ i really appreciate this update! thanks to you all. this game rocks and i'm so glad it'll rock more with better communication. i appreciate it a ton.
yay ^____________^ i really appreciate this update! thanks to you all. this game rocks and i'm so glad it'll rock more with better communication. i appreciate it a ton.
Oh man I love Piebald, it's very cute ;v; On the other hand...inb4 people in the community get upset at MVPs......
Oh man I love Piebald, it's very cute ;v; On the other hand...inb4 people in the community get upset at MVPs......
tumblr_inline_ngtnvk1Z1r1rvrguk.pngOPwMQGK.pngbotffbadges_breeze_by_tinygryphon-d9oe78r.png
-wheezing- Pieballlld. Seriously though, thank you for addressing everything in such a mature way. I've personally not had many problems with this site but I understand others have. It's nice to see everyone working together. Thanks again!
-wheezing- Pieballlld. Seriously though, thank you for addressing everything in such a mature way. I've personally not had many problems with this site but I understand others have. It's nice to see everyone working together. Thanks again!
@Aequorin

Ah, sorry, I missed it then. Thanks!
@Aequorin

Ah, sorry, I missed it then. Thanks!
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2015-01-22 11:44:38"][quote name="Maelice" date="2015-01-22 11:42:08"]@ Aequorin I added this question to my first post, but I'm afraid it won't be seen. It says "disabling effects in coli will not affect time it takes" - does it mean that long pauses during spell casting (rally for example) will remain? :( I thought they are a bug of some sort. Sorry, I'm just not sure I understood, but it really bothers me.[/quote] @ Maelice, the slow down after a magic attack is a bug and one of the ones being addressed in the overall Coliseum work we showed you.[/quote] @Aequorin so just for clarification, disabling the coli effects (if the bug hasn't been fixed by the time the coli toggle is implemented) wouldn't have any effect on the time it takes to cast something like Leaf Bolt or Rally? Just wanting to make sure!
Aequorin wrote on 2015-01-22 11:44:38:
Maelice wrote on 2015-01-22 11:42:08:
@ Aequorin

I added this question to my first post, but I'm afraid it won't be seen. It says "disabling effects in coli will not affect time it takes" - does it mean that long pauses during spell casting (rally for example) will remain? :( I thought they are a bug of some sort.
Sorry, I'm just not sure I understood, but it really bothers me.

@ Maelice, the slow down after a magic attack is a bug and one of the ones being addressed in the overall Coliseum work we showed you.

@Aequorin so just for clarification, disabling the coli effects (if the bug hasn't been fixed by the time the coli toggle is implemented) wouldn't have any effect on the time it takes to cast something like Leaf Bolt or Rally? Just wanting to make sure!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Thank you for all the incredibly helpful and insightful information!

I'm excited for the future :3
Thank you for all the incredibly helpful and insightful information!

I'm excited for the future :3
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thank you for all the lovely work you've put into this! As well as my thanks to the rest of the crew! [img]http://i.imgur.com/yJseywh.png[/img] [i]I AM INTRIGUED!![/i] [s]hallo yus hi, I would like to have one MVP pretty please. Kthxbai *shot*
Thank you for all the lovely work you've put into this! As well as my thanks to the rest of the crew!

yJseywh.png

I AM INTRIGUED!!

hallo yus hi, I would like to have one MVP pretty please. Kthxbai *shot*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 87 88