Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 11
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
While I like piebald as a tert, I feel like the examples cover too much of the area with the piebald color so the primary/secondary genes would be underrepresented.
While I like piebald as a tert, I feel like the examples cover too much of the area with the piebald color so the primary/secondary genes would be underrepresented.
I collect Long Form Poetry , Blue Jelly , Green Jelly
OMG. White patched primary/secondary piebald will be a FANTASTIC bringer of contrast patterning! SO MUCH WIN!
OMG. White patched primary/secondary piebald will be a FANTASTIC bringer of contrast patterning! SO MUCH WIN!
This is one great WotW. Lovely job, guys - thank you so much.

That gene and vista - I may have to steal it. ;P
This is one great WotW. Lovely job, guys - thank you so much.

That gene and vista - I may have to steal it. ;P
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
honestly the lack of communication is unacceptable. i really hope we'll actually see results going forward instead of more empty promises.

that said i like the look of piebald and i appreciate that you're taking voting into account on how to implement it. tert piebald ftw.
honestly the lack of communication is unacceptable. i really hope we'll actually see results going forward instead of more empty promises.

that said i like the look of piebald and i appreciate that you're taking voting into account on how to implement it. tert piebald ftw.
man idk
Will probably have to re-read that once or twice to make sure I got everything, but thank you for making an indepth post about a lot of issues that have been brought up recently.
Will probably have to re-read that once or twice to make sure I got everything, but thank you for making an indepth post about a lot of issues that have been brought up recently.
@Aequorin Rewording that to clarify would be very helpful, then.
@Aequorin Rewording that to clarify would be very helpful, then.
Thanks for this. It cleared up a lot of questions for me, and seeing concerns being acknowledged and discussed is wonderful.
Piebald looks great, too. I'm looking forward to seeing it implemented, in whatever form it will be.

Basically, thanks for such a great update!
Thanks for this. It cleared up a lot of questions for me, and seeing concerns being acknowledged and discussed is wonderful.
Piebald looks great, too. I'm looking forward to seeing it implemented, in whatever form it will be.

Basically, thanks for such a great update!
ijWAday.png
I hope it's all right for me to ask some follow-up questions in this thread, related to the WotW?

In terms of the bear familiars -- are they going to always come back in NotN from now on and never retire?
What will happen to 2015-2016 non-bear familiars? As in, are there any plans yet for those, or are we going back to the sprite-way of retiring after their holiday?

And I think my other question is, are there any plans for vistas based on, say, achievements, or maybe some kind of swipp item, or something more obtainable for the general populace? I wouldn't mind if the forum was more colorful with different customizing options for one's posts.

Lastly, I do hope that the weekly Q&A thread 'five questions' rule isn't some kind of set-in-stone thing and maybe relates to the biggest community questions of the week or something. (Especially since some questions now seem like they could get answered relatively easily, while others might require more in-depth responses.)

Otherwise, it was great to see this in-depth WotW and I hope FR continues to grow in a positive direction in the upcoming months. (:
I hope it's all right for me to ask some follow-up questions in this thread, related to the WotW?

In terms of the bear familiars -- are they going to always come back in NotN from now on and never retire?
What will happen to 2015-2016 non-bear familiars? As in, are there any plans yet for those, or are we going back to the sprite-way of retiring after their holiday?

And I think my other question is, are there any plans for vistas based on, say, achievements, or maybe some kind of swipp item, or something more obtainable for the general populace? I wouldn't mind if the forum was more colorful with different customizing options for one's posts.

Lastly, I do hope that the weekly Q&A thread 'five questions' rule isn't some kind of set-in-stone thing and maybe relates to the biggest community questions of the week or something. (Especially since some questions now seem like they could get answered relatively easily, while others might require more in-depth responses.)

Otherwise, it was great to see this in-depth WotW and I hope FR continues to grow in a positive direction in the upcoming months. (:
__________PDduh6K.png

_— hatchery
__— wishlist
____— tumblr
__V6RpU3i.png
I'm really glad that the staff is looking into their ticket ques... I submitted a request to return my money after it got eaten by the expansion glitch back at the beginning of October...and I'm still waiting.
I'm really glad that the staff is looking into their ticket ques... I submitted a request to return my money after it got eaten by the expansion glitch back at the beginning of October...and I'm still waiting.
Love the updates , thanks for everything .
It makes me happy to have a chance to show how good I could be for a MVP , but I know there are better people then me for it so I hope you find one worty :)
Love the updates , thanks for everything .
It makes me happy to have a chance to show how good I could be for a MVP , but I know there are better people then me for it so I hope you find one worty :)
100007599330257pizapw1478570110.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88