Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Got one of these earlier. They're quite nice :) Thanks!
Got one of these earlier. They're quite nice :) Thanks!
[quote]We are in the process of preparing the achievements system to be re-enabled very soon.[/quote] HALLELUJAH!!!!
Quote:
We are in the process of preparing the achievements system to be re-enabled very soon.

HALLELUJAH!!!!
qQtq16f.png
ACHIEVEMENTS YAY I have been waiting for those! Even if they're uselsess they're so much fun to rack up, (I know they may be redeemable someday but Im just sayin)
ACHIEVEMENTS YAY I have been waiting for those! Even if they're uselsess they're so much fun to rack up, (I know they may be redeemable someday but Im just sayin)
VQUR5oq.png
Cute familiars, and yay new enemies!
Cute familiars, and yay new enemies!
IfoEUbz.png
and it's peaceful in the deep
cathedral where you cannot breathe
no need to pray, no need to speak

{wishlist} {legacy challenge} {hatchery} {clan lore}
new familiars and achievements are coming back! aahhh. thank you guys!
new familiars and achievements are coming back! aahhh. thank you guys!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
I'm very excited for achievements to be re-enabled! Will the ones we've achieved while they're disabled be activated?
I'm very excited for achievements to be re-enabled! Will the ones we've achieved while they're disabled be activated?
I noticed earlier that my achievement points count had gone up, so I went to check and it looks like they added seraph, underbelly, gembond, and crackle genes to the breeding achievements. My count went up because I'd hatched a dragon with underbelly yesterday!

So I was wondering if this meant that achievements were going to get turned back on soon. Good to know I was right!
I noticed earlier that my achievement points count had gone up, so I went to check and it looks like they added seraph, underbelly, gembond, and crackle genes to the breeding achievements. My count went up because I'd hatched a dragon with underbelly yesterday!

So I was wondering if this meant that achievements were going to get turned back on soon. Good to know I was right!
Glad to hear about achievements coming back soon! I hope there will be forum vistas tied to them at some point, too. I'd love a battle one. :)
Glad to hear about achievements coming back soon! I hope there will be forum vistas tied to them at some point, too. I'd love a battle one. :)
AWWWWW YISSSS ACHIEVEMENTS! ouo and cute new familiars!
AWWWWW YISSSS ACHIEVEMENTS! ouo and cute new familiars!
LIo8D8G.gif
Loving the new Familiars!!
Thanks, guys!
Loving the new Familiars!!
Thanks, guys!
***** cW4AeEj.png UBaiWUV.png
tn0RSo5.png
qN1OyUr.png
UeSE1vI.png
Pgv53XB.png
Vs2WmBF.png
74HWAoj.png J7D1quC.png