Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Paintedwings I hear you on that one. The books (Bestiary softcover and DragonArt Ultimate Gallery)...the buttons...they were supposed to be here by now.

You have to consider the other side, though; they're working their scales off trying to get the site (which they're placing a fair number of their eggs in....no pun intended) in working order. That can eat up a lot of time and cause distraction.

I mean...I'm a pretty good example right now: It's 4AM and I should be asleep...yet I'm still on the computer because I still feel like there are things I have to do.

Upon bring that up, though, I think I'll choose going to sleep. Work is gona be a nightmare when I get up.
@Paintedwings I hear you on that one. The books (Bestiary softcover and DragonArt Ultimate Gallery)...the buttons...they were supposed to be here by now.

You have to consider the other side, though; they're working their scales off trying to get the site (which they're placing a fair number of their eggs in....no pun intended) in working order. That can eat up a lot of time and cause distraction.

I mean...I'm a pretty good example right now: It's 4AM and I should be asleep...yet I'm still on the computer because I still feel like there are things I have to do.

Upon bring that up, though, I think I'll choose going to sleep. Work is gona be a nightmare when I get up.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames i understand they're busy, but they've not mentioned a single thing about the kickstarter purchases for a very very long time. it's like they've forgotten about it. :/ You don't just abandon customer service just because you're busy with something else. bottom line is I paid for something I was supposed to receive in august, it's 3 months past that expected date now and no updates whatsoever. I'm rightfully concerned.
@warriorjames i understand they're busy, but they've not mentioned a single thing about the kickstarter purchases for a very very long time. it's like they've forgotten about it. :/ You don't just abandon customer service just because you're busy with something else. bottom line is I paid for something I was supposed to receive in august, it's 3 months past that expected date now and no updates whatsoever. I'm rightfully concerned.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Paintedwings You have me on that one. They should at least mention some sort of progress with the physical kickstart items in addition to progress on the site.
@Paintedwings You have me on that one. They should at least mention some sort of progress with the physical kickstart items in addition to progress on the site.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames they need to do something. I'm pretty close to calling paypal and filing a dispute.
@warriorjames they need to do something. I'm pretty close to calling paypal and filing a dispute.
@Paintedwings Maybe we should just contact the admins; give them a little reminder nudge. That's what I'm doing right now.
@Paintedwings Maybe we should just contact the admins; give them a little reminder nudge. That's what I'm doing right now.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@paintedwings @warriorjames Sorry about the delays. Reward levels that contain the ultimate gallery books are the last to ship out. You should be seeing them soon. :-) We'll post a completion announcement when we finish in case you're worried about the book getting lost. These lil guys have tracking numbers within the US, so hopefully they shouldn't go too far astray. :-)

We're likely to finish shipping out the last of them starting in January. We have them ready to ship now, but with the holiday season many peeps will be out of town, and we don't want books arriving when they're with family. If you need to update your address, please contact us through kickstarter and we can do that.
@paintedwings @warriorjames Sorry about the delays. Reward levels that contain the ultimate gallery books are the last to ship out. You should be seeing them soon. :-) We'll post a completion announcement when we finish in case you're worried about the book getting lost. These lil guys have tracking numbers within the US, so hopefully they shouldn't go too far astray. :-)

We're likely to finish shipping out the last of them starting in January. We have them ready to ship now, but with the holiday season many peeps will be out of town, and we don't want books arriving when they're with family. If you need to update your address, please contact us through kickstarter and we can do that.
@Undel thank you, I feel better :) I don't mind waiting as long as I know its not forgotten or lost ^^' With the last mention of kickstarter items being in October, two months ago, I started to worry.

@warriorjames I did shoot off an email to the admins but it must have gotten lost because i never received a response to it ^^'
@Undel thank you, I feel better :) I don't mind waiting as long as I know its not forgotten or lost ^^' With the last mention of kickstarter items being in October, two months ago, I started to worry.

@warriorjames I did shoot off an email to the admins but it must have gotten lost because i never received a response to it ^^'
@Undel That is a major sigh of relief. When Paintedwings brought up the books (Bestiary & DragonArt Ultimate Gallery) I realized I hadn't gotten either...and then I realized the buttons as well. I went searching through my room. It's bit of a mess now...
@Undel That is a major sigh of relief. When Paintedwings brought up the books (Bestiary & DragonArt Ultimate Gallery) I realized I hadn't gotten either...and then I realized the buttons as well. I went searching through my room. It's bit of a mess now...
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13