Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@MaCarl They are not turned on yet, so do not fret if you don't see them. They will be activated in an upcoming update. :-)
@MaCarl They are not turned on yet, so do not fret if you don't see them. They will be activated in an upcoming update. :-)
@Undel

I've battled enough the last few days to get multiple dragons up to level 10, and I haven't seen a single Heartred Croaker. Can you confirm that they are, in fact, in the Mire? Because if they are then they are really shy....

Cheers!
C4.
@Undel

I've battled enough the last few days to get multiple dragons up to level 10, and I haven't seen a single Heartred Croaker. Can you confirm that they are, in fact, in the Mire? Because if they are then they are really shy....

Cheers!
C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
I'm super excited for Achievements to be turned back on! I have soooo many that I should have had rewarded but haven't been.

Clan Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Ancient Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable, Superior, Astral
Breeding Arcane Egg, Fire Egg, Ice Egg, Light Egg, Lightning Egg, Nature Egg, Plague Egg, Shadow Egg, Congrats on Quintuplets!
Gathering Level 10 Hunting, Level 20 Hunting, Level 10 Fishing, Level 10 Foraging, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Scavenging
Miscellaneous In Tune with the Runes

I might have a few others as well but these are the ones I'm fairly certain (if not completely certain) that I have Achieved already. I currently have TWO nests of 5 Eggs. Was such an enormous surprise to get the first one... (was my very first) and then the very next day to get a second one!
I'm super excited for Achievements to be turned back on! I have soooo many that I should have had rewarded but haven't been.

Clan Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Ancient Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable, Superior, Astral
Breeding Arcane Egg, Fire Egg, Ice Egg, Light Egg, Lightning Egg, Nature Egg, Plague Egg, Shadow Egg, Congrats on Quintuplets!
Gathering Level 10 Hunting, Level 20 Hunting, Level 10 Fishing, Level 10 Foraging, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Scavenging
Miscellaneous In Tune with the Runes

I might have a few others as well but these are the ones I'm fairly certain (if not completely certain) that I have Achieved already. I currently have TWO nests of 5 Eggs. Was such an enormous surprise to get the first one... (was my very first) and then the very next day to get a second one!
Banner---Signature-MJ_zpsa6a183fa.png
@Xhaztol
i'm sure it was already asked or answered but i'm too lazy to find it.
will the be rewards for completing achievements?
@Xhaztol
[quote name="Rave" date="2013-12-10 13:50:55"]@Xhaztol i'm sure it was already asked or answered but i'm too lazy to find it. will the be rewards for completing achievements?[/quote] @Rave: We currently don't have any plans for achievement rewards, but we're not closed off on the idea!
Rave wrote on 2013-12-10 13:50:55:
@Xhaztol

@Rave:

We currently don't have any plans for achievement rewards, but we're not closed off on the idea!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I still haven't seen a single Heartred Croaker. Crim asked me about a Heartred leg the other day, so it seems they're *supposed* to be in the game, but I haven't been able to run into one after hundreds of battles...
I still haven't seen a single Heartred Croaker. Crim asked me about a Heartred leg the other day, so it seems they're *supposed* to be in the game, but I haven't been able to run into one after hundreds of battles...
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Not just kirin - grumpy kirin :D

Thanks folks, lovely update~
Not just kirin - grumpy kirin :D

Thanks folks, lovely update~
Awesome
Awesome
fbwG7W5.png
I'm missing a few as well:
Clan- Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable
Gathering-Level 10 Hunting, Level 10 Fishing, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Foraging, Level 10 Digging, Level 20 Scavenging
Miscellaneous- In Tune with the Runes

I can actually pull 10 dragons I've exalted to prove the Honorable achievement...mainly because they're of my clan.
I'm missing a few as well:
Clan- Mighty Lair, Venerable Lair, Getting a Little Cramped, Totally Not a Hoarder, Honorable
Gathering-Level 10 Hunting, Level 10 Fishing, Level 10 Insect Catching, Level 10 Foraging, Level 10 Digging, Level 20 Scavenging
Miscellaneous- In Tune with the Runes

I can actually pull 10 dragons I've exalted to prove the Honorable achievement...mainly because they're of my clan.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
One thing I'm concerned about is physical backer awards. Tried to email about it, got no response. checked my spam folders too. I backed a considerable amount of money because i was interested in the two books and we've not heard anything except something about a first wave of books, which was announced over a month ago and then never talked about again. I'm honestly having doubts that I'm ever going to receive the books i paid for. I'm glad the sites been doing better and how its coming along, but it has been an extremely long time since the kickstarter. The kickstarter told me an estimated delivery date of August, which shot past a long time ago. I've thought of calling paypal and discussing getting my money back because i feel like the books will never arrive. the site is cute, it is fun, but i gave a lot of money that isn't easy for me to earn for those books. I'm feeling rather frustrated.

edit: so looking through the kickstarter pages, we were apparently supposed to have our items shortly after thanksgiving? can someone please help out here?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0/posts/615625?ref=activity

@Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri I backed at Ultimate Gallery level $120 is a lot for me and it's making me very anxious that I don't have the items and that there's been no update on them whatsoever
One thing I'm concerned about is physical backer awards. Tried to email about it, got no response. checked my spam folders too. I backed a considerable amount of money because i was interested in the two books and we've not heard anything except something about a first wave of books, which was announced over a month ago and then never talked about again. I'm honestly having doubts that I'm ever going to receive the books i paid for. I'm glad the sites been doing better and how its coming along, but it has been an extremely long time since the kickstarter. The kickstarter told me an estimated delivery date of August, which shot past a long time ago. I've thought of calling paypal and discussing getting my money back because i feel like the books will never arrive. the site is cute, it is fun, but i gave a lot of money that isn't easy for me to earn for those books. I'm feeling rather frustrated.

edit: so looking through the kickstarter pages, we were apparently supposed to have our items shortly after thanksgiving? can someone please help out here?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stormlightworkshop/flight-rising-0/posts/615625?ref=activity

@Undel @Xhaztol @Akiri I backed at Ultimate Gallery level $120 is a lot for me and it's making me very anxious that I don't have the items and that there's been no update on them whatsoever
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13