Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I'm not sure if the achievements are the reason why this has happened, but I have the full amount of lair space and I haven't got the Ancient Lair status thing. I'm still venerable so hopefully the ahievements thing will make it work.
I'm not sure if the achievements are the reason why this has happened, but I have the full amount of lair space and I haven't got the Ancient Lair status thing. I'm still venerable so hopefully the ahievements thing will make it work.
a1IrWcm.png
Aha! So the acievements are going to be turned back on! I was wondering why I didn't get the getting started one. Those familiars are awesome, by the way.
Aha! So the acievements are going to be turned back on! I was wondering why I didn't get the getting started one. Those familiars are awesome, by the way.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
Oooh, does this mean there's a new coli area in the works too? The qirin are in the deep woods and fierce fighters. And I've seen the new breeding achievements in the area, now to breed dragons with those genes and scoop them up.

Thanks!
Oooh, does this mean there's a new coli area in the works too? The qirin are in the deep woods and fierce fighters. And I've seen the new breeding achievements in the area, now to breed dragons with those genes and scoop them up.

Thanks!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I'd be excited for the new Coli stuff.. but it doesn't work for me *unimpressed* ._.
I'd be excited for the new Coli stuff.. but it doesn't work for me *unimpressed* ._.
tumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
2 hours ahead of server time.
@Lightning
I was wondering this myself. There's a couple of foresty areas, but the Mire and Woodland Path don't really seem quite perfect for 'deep woodlands' either. Perhaps the bamboo forest?
@Lightning
I was wondering this myself. There's a couple of foresty areas, but the Mire and Woodland Path don't really seem quite perfect for 'deep woodlands' either. Perhaps the bamboo forest?
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
really cool familiar addition O:

and i love all the skin contests on the site like whoa they're just super neat okay.
really cool familiar addition O:

and i love all the skin contests on the site like whoa they're just super neat okay.
tumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio6_75sq.pngpmoEbNN.png weasel | he/him 78U0Gge.pngtumblr_no3ozumaPC1tv56zio9_75sq.png
Maybe, but I'm hoping for a new area.
Maybe, but I'm hoping for a new area.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Undel

Do the croakers/shellions drop familiar versions of themselves, too? Or are those still marketplace only?
@Undel

Do the croakers/shellions drop familiar versions of themselves, too? Or are those still marketplace only?
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
Yes for achievements!
Yes for achievements!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Yes to the achievements update. I've been wondering if I should keep trying to get them or not. Glad I kept things. :)
Yes to the achievements update. I've been wondering if I should keep trying to get them or not. Glad I kept things. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13