Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
I didn't read all the comments, so maybe someone mentioned this already; if so, I apologize for the repetition...you have a typo on the title art: "New Familars" instead of "New Familiars". I don't really mind if you don't fix it, but I thought you might want to know.
I didn't read all the comments, so maybe someone mentioned this already; if so, I apologize for the repetition...you have a typo on the title art: "New Familars" instead of "New Familiars". I don't really mind if you don't fix it, but I thought you might want to know.
I have five unhatched eggs in my hoard that I've been DYING to open too, so I can't wait for those achievements!! It'll end all the confusion about them as well. ^^

What beautiful beasts! But for now I'll be hunting the new monsters in the Mire, if you'll excuse me....
I have five unhatched eggs in my hoard that I've been DYING to open too, so I can't wait for those achievements!! It'll end all the confusion about them as well. ^^

What beautiful beasts! But for now I'll be hunting the new monsters in the Mire, if you'll excuse me....
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

the new familiars are gorgeous! thanks for the update.
the new familiars are gorgeous! thanks for the update.
So... Are the new monster packs supposed to be exceedingly rare? I haven't encountered a single one, and I've been battling since I saw the announcement...
So... Are the new monster packs supposed to be exceedingly rare? I haven't encountered a single one, and I've been battling since I saw the announcement...
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
These familiars look amazing.
These familiars look amazing.
I'm also curious about how rare the new monsters are supposed to be. I found out about the additions because I faced a pair of Shellions all of a sudden, but I haven't encounter any since, and haven't seen any Croakers at all.

EDIT: Just encountered another pair of Shellions, but still no Croakers.
I'm also curious about how rare the new monsters are supposed to be. I found out about the additions because I faced a pair of Shellions all of a sudden, but I haven't encounter any since, and haven't seen any Croakers at all.

EDIT: Just encountered another pair of Shellions, but still no Croakers.
jjTXz3w.png
Haven't faced any of the new enemies :/
Haven't faced any of the new enemies :/
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
Anyone have some spare familiars for sale? message me if you do ^^

I can't offer treasure, but i can offer gems and tons of items and familiars
Anyone have some spare familiars for sale? message me if you do ^^

I can't offer treasure, but i can offer gems and tons of items and familiars
Reporting in that I too haven't encountered any Shellions or Croakers in the Mire despite battling there for hours. Made a topic on the bug forum about it.
Reporting in that I too haven't encountered any Shellions or Croakers in the Mire despite battling there for hours. Made a topic on the bug forum about it.
VQUR5oq.png
Ahh, new familiars~ And I'm glad to hear that the achievements are being turned back on! Thanks for letting us know! :)
Ahh, new familiars~ And I'm glad to hear that the achievements are being turned back on! Thanks for letting us know! :)
FLsXCaZ.png

3DS FC: 1134-7873-9546
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13