Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | chibi veilspun adopt - retired
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@hawkeyyee

that’s sounds fine!! could i sent in a noc egg and 50g as payment?
@hawkeyyee

that’s sounds fine!! could i sent in a noc egg and 50g as payment?
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
@Acilil
yeah that sounds good!

just send the order form with the dragon you're wanting when you're able and please send the payment via PM <33
@Acilil
yeah that sounds good!

just send the order form with the dragon you're wanting when you're able and please send the payment via PM <33
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pixel_adopts | headshot_adopts
chibi_adopts | valentine_YCH
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Dragon BBC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66277331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/662774/66277331_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: other - 10 strange chests Apparel/Accent: N/A Additional Information: His scry is in his bio could he have branches ^^
@Hawkeyyee
Dragon BBC:
66277331_350.png
Payment: other - 10 strange chests
Apparel/Accent: N/A
Additional Information: His scry is in his bio could he have branches ^^
@xLILM0NSTERx
ooo pretty child!
please send the chests via PM and yup! i'll use the bio scry <33 and I'll have the adopt sent over either tonight or first thing in the morning!!
@xLILM0NSTERx
ooo pretty child!
please send the chests via PM and yup! i'll use the bio scry <33 and I'll have the adopt sent over either tonight or first thing in the morning!!
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@Hawkeyyee Dragon BBC: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52703515][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/527036/52703515_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Payment: Treasure Apparel/Accent: None Additional Information: Would it be possible to do innocent eyes instead of her current ones? She has a scry in her bio. (Also, how much total will this be? Thank you!)
@Hawkeyyee
Dragon BBC:
52703515_350.png
Payment: Treasure
Apparel/Accent: None
Additional Information: Would it be possible to do innocent eyes instead of her current ones? She has a scry in her bio. (Also, how much total will this be? Thank you!)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@hawkeyyee aaaa i guess i dont have an egg- would you take 100G and [item=spirit of the arcane] as payment instead? ;;
@hawkeyyee

aaaa i guess i dont have an egg- would you take 100G and Spirit of the Arcane as payment instead? ;;
@clowning
i can do my best on the innocent eyes — due to how i have them on the base it might not look super grand but i’ll give it a shot no extra cost or anything so just a 200kt total!

feel free to send payment when you can and i’ll be working on adopts in the morning <33

@Acilil
hah no worries!! i’m down for 100g and the familiar i don’t believe i have that one <33 same as prior! just fill out the form when get the chance
@clowning
i can do my best on the innocent eyes — due to how i have them on the base it might not look super grand but i’ll give it a shot no extra cost or anything so just a 200kt total!

feel free to send payment when you can and i’ll be working on adopts in the morning <33

@Acilil
hah no worries!! i’m down for 100g and the familiar i don’t believe i have that one <33 same as prior! just fill out the form when get the chance
FsFxwyX.png Dani
24+ SHE/HER
> LINKS

art_shop | art_gallery
pride adopts
| bongo adopts (tba)
xxx
VQwMwIi.pngK1L1k4s.png
@hawkeyyee [b]Dragon BBC:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65096668][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=64&winggene=61&wings=151&auth=e81b9f3e8d7fb1bfc3e095e04add26c2b71fccc2&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]g[/b]/t/usd/[b]other[/b] [b]Apparel/Accent:[/b] n/a [b]Additional Information:[/b] could you give her lightning eyes instead of shadow ones?? should i send payment before or after then? :o edit: forgot to remove the familiar from the ah so i guess i have exactly 250G now haha
@hawkeyyee

Dragon BBC:
dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=60&breed=19&element=7&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=64&winggene=61&wings=151&auth=e81b9f3e8d7fb1bfc3e095e04add26c2b71fccc2&dummyext=prev.png
Payment: g/t/usd/other
Apparel/Accent: n/a
Additional Information: could you give her lightning eyes instead of shadow ones??

should i send payment before or after then? :o

edit:

forgot to remove the familiar from the ah so i guess i have exactly 250G now haha
@Hawkeyyee

Aaaaa goodness I don't suppose you still have a spot open? I have two veils who would love to have one of these ;-;
@Hawkeyyee

Aaaaa goodness I don't suppose you still have a spot open? I have two veils who would love to have one of these ;-;
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Hawkeyyee

Hello there! I noticed that you seem to have full slots, so if possible could I be put on a waitlist of some sort, if you would be okay with that? It's completely fine if you don't want to work on these after you are done with your current orders though.
@Hawkeyyee

Hello there! I noticed that you seem to have full slots, so if possible could I be put on a waitlist of some sort, if you would be okay with that? It's completely fine if you don't want to work on these after you are done with your current orders though.
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14