Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kitchen Bonsai [ FireDom / CLOSED ]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
Running about 24h behind. Your links remain, your gardens grow! [quote="Today's Bonsai"] [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/jhFRAl4.gif[/img] [nextcol][size=4][b]Blooming Mess[/b] [i]Every color: a cacophony of flowers[/i] 1:8 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]60kt/45g[/b] per draw [/columns] ------- [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BeAoycB.gif[/img] [nextcol][size=4][b]Gentle Snow[/b] [i]white, blue, black, or bright contrast colors snow, ravens, stones[/i] 1:4 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]65kt/50g[/b] per draw [/columns] ------- [columns] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwTt9qB.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol][size=4][b]GRAB BAG[/b] [i]any color, any flight, across all 14 days[/i] 1:8 odds of premium (large or animated) [b]50kt/40g[/b] per draw [/columns] [/quote] @CorvusIgnis @Kiranagi @WardenOfTheBluff @tiriea @crim @Lirillith @NlCKname @IronPen @PtolemyII @Katsuji @tulmultuous @c33213 @Ahriman @Deladria @jbapple @TheAwesoMew @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @Coward @HenryJekyll @milesss @Arianethel @Zulaya @Firtarian @MidNightTiger @Medievalredragon @Bxy26 @Fujo @bunlux @sikora @Cirrostratus @Empired @Agareia @Exlann @Viscere @Tues @Evet @NicoleEirin @Nemalu @Nevros @Plushstiel @divitineo @Questing @Xolrit @Mudy @bluelikechase @Naramyon @Levona @Dalilah @Ceruleanfire @onemessyperson @skyarising @SeaCrest @KrazKitCat @Herddog @Lundlaeva @Falconair @HermioneLeviosa @Storygeek @Ambitious @Tinytalkingtina @bluelikechase @Levona @mujna
Running about 24h behind. Your links remain, your gardens grow!
Today's Bonsai wrote:
jhFRAl4.gif Blooming Mess
Every color: a cacophony of flowers
1:8 odds of premium (large or animated)
60kt/45g per draw

BeAoycB.gif Gentle Snow
white, blue, black, or bright contrast colors
snow, ravens, stones

1:4 odds of premium (large or animated)
65kt/50g per draw

QwTt9qB.png GRAB BAG
any color, any flight, across all 14 days
1:8 odds of premium (large or animated)
50kt/40g per draw

@CorvusIgnis @Kiranagi @WardenOfTheBluff @tiriea @crim @Lirillith @NlCKname @IronPen @PtolemyII @Katsuji @tulmultuous @c33213 @Ahriman @Deladria @jbapple @TheAwesoMew @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @Coward @HenryJekyll @milesss @Arianethel @Zulaya @Firtarian @MidNightTiger @Medievalredragon @Bxy26 @Fujo @bunlux @sikora @Cirrostratus @Empired @Agareia @Exlann @Viscere @Tues @Evet @NicoleEirin @Nemalu @Nevros @Plushstiel @divitineo @Questing @Xolrit @Mudy @bluelikechase @Naramyon @Levona @Dalilah @Ceruleanfire @onemessyperson @skyarising @SeaCrest @KrazKitCat @Herddog @Lundlaeva @Falconair @HermioneLeviosa @Storygeek @Ambitious @Tinytalkingtina @bluelikechase @Levona @mujna
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Levona #270157
Type and Qty: 3x Grab Bag
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Levona #270157
Type and Qty: 3x Grab Bag
7SOxEj9.gif
Hey! This has absolutely no rush whatsoever, but I got a double in my order from the 21st! I got this one both on the 21st and on the.... it says 16th on imgur but I'm guess it's meant to say the 18th. [img]https://i.imgur.com/GIirsMN.gif[/img] While I really like it, I think you said at some point that if we get a double we could get a re-roll? Again, no rush. I know you're in the weeds and then some, but I wanted to ask ^^
Hey!

This has absolutely no rush whatsoever, but I got a double in my order from the 21st!
I got this one both on the 21st and on the.... it says 16th on imgur but I'm guess it's meant to say the 18th.

GIirsMN.gif

While I really like it, I think you said at some point that if we get a double we could get a re-roll? Again, no rush. I know you're in the weeds and then some, but I wanted to ask ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Mudy #280076
Type and Qty: 1x Gentle Snow, 1x Grab Bag

Total: 90g
Dang this day is perfect!
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Mudy #280076

Total: 90g
Dang this day is perfect!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Pyromaniacal

Username & ID: Lundlaeva 13217
Type and Qty: 1 Blooming Mess, 1 Grab Bag

Thank you! Sending my payment via CR now. :)
@Pyromaniacal

Username & ID: Lundlaeva 13217
Type and Qty: 1 Blooming Mess, 1 Grab Bag

Thank you! Sending my payment via CR now. :)
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Nemalu #211880

Thank you, sending cr :)
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Nemalu #211880

Thank you, sending cr :)
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Pyromaniacal It's seems I'm missing bonsai both on imgur link and in spreadsheet for 21th - it should be 1 fire, 2 grim. (CR #8936510 for reference). Just thought to let you know. And thank you - those bonsai are great! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Pyromaniacal
It's seems I'm missing bonsai both on imgur link and in spreadsheet for 21th - it should be 1 fire, 2 grim. (CR #8936510 for reference). Just thought to let you know. And thank you - those bonsai are great!
0WSK2we.png
Ordering a full set of three bonsai today. [emoji=spiral star size=2] [sub](Details in the CR like normal)[/sub] It was a nice little blooming mess pot I got last time, nice enough for me to want more of it (while with several other bonsai bins/themes I feel satisfied with what I've gotten already). While gentle snow was one of the day 1 bins before I got a clear idea of how this worked and how much I love these bonsai. So I'm gonna make up for missing it then with two today. ^_^ Thanks again for all your efforts keeping this going.
Ordering a full set of three bonsai today.
(Details in the CR like normal)

It was a nice little blooming mess pot I got last time, nice enough for me to want more of it (while with several other bonsai bins/themes I feel satisfied with what I've gotten already).
While gentle snow was one of the day 1 bins before I got a clear idea of how this worked and how much I love these bonsai. So I'm gonna make up for missing it then with two today. ^_^

Thanks again for all your efforts keeping this going.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Pyromaniacal
Name and ID: NlCKname (i is a lowercase L)
Type and Qty: Two Gentle Snow and one Blooming mess please!

Also I saw you updated my garden with the second Grim and Dark I ordered, thank you!
@Pyromaniacal
Name and ID: NlCKname (i is a lowercase L)
Type and Qty: Two Gentle Snow and one Blooming mess please!

Also I saw you updated my garden with the second Grim and Dark I ordered, thank you!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Plushstiel #204251
Type and Qty: 2x Blooming Mess, 1x Gentle Snow
Gift Note (if sending to someone) - i would like to send 1 of the Blooming Messes to Fantastea (their ID- 83965) please! And if at all possible with this note- "Sending you a Blooming Mess, because you may feel like your life right now is a mess, but much like these flowers, a mess can also be beautiful. Less Awkwardly, i'm trying to say- try to find the beauty in the mess that is life, no matter how small. Feel better soon!"

@Pyromaniacal
Username & ID: Plushstiel #204251
Type and Qty: 2x Blooming Mess, 1x Gentle Snow
Gift Note (if sending to someone) - i would like to send 1 of the Blooming Messes to Fantastea (their ID- 83965) please! And if at all possible with this note- "Sending you a Blooming Mess, because you may feel like your life right now is a mess, but much like these flowers, a mess can also be beautiful. Less Awkwardly, i'm trying to say- try to find the beauty in the mess that is life, no matter how small. Feel better soon!"

iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56