Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
support, you can exalt unnamed anyway so there's no point in preventing this too.

edit: exalting unnamed does bother me but it's not that big a deal. once you sell a dragon it's the owners, if they want to leave it unnamed forever without exalting it (yes, this has happened to me) then who cares? it's their dragon. if they want to train and exalt it without a name, what difference is it? if it bothers you then name them when selling at exalt fodder prices and be wary when selling at others too!
support, you can exalt unnamed anyway so there's no point in preventing this too.

edit: exalting unnamed does bother me but it's not that big a deal. once you sell a dragon it's the owners, if they want to leave it unnamed forever without exalting it (yes, this has happened to me) then who cares? it's their dragon. if they want to train and exalt it without a name, what difference is it? if it bothers you then name them when selling at exalt fodder prices and be wary when selling at others too!
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
A tentative support only due to the fact that I tend to forget to name dragons before training them and this is the best method to stop me from doing that and messing my own lineages up =w= (kinda like familiars/apparel being ways to stop yourself from exalting dragons by accident)

But that's really my fault and problem anyway hehe...

Still if people want it I won't complain if its put into place//
A tentative support only due to the fact that I tend to forget to name dragons before training them and this is the best method to stop me from doing that and messing my own lineages up =w= (kinda like familiars/apparel being ways to stop yourself from exalting dragons by accident)

But that's really my fault and problem anyway hehe...

Still if people want it I won't complain if its put into place//
Forum-signature.png
I don't really know why they're NOT allowed to be unnamed in the Coliseum, so yes, support.
I don't really know why they're NOT allowed to be unnamed in the Coliseum, so yes, support.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
This would be really helpful! Especially with the renaming scroll thing. Save some monies, we do.
This would be really helpful! Especially with the renaming scroll thing. Save some monies, we do.
No support. Renaming scrolls are really cheap as it is, that shouldn't factor in if you're planning to sell a level 19+ dragon for 200K+ anyway.
No support. Renaming scrolls are really cheap as it is, that shouldn't factor in if you're planning to sell a level 19+ dragon for 200K+ anyway.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Support, only because I don't see why they should need to be named in order to fight when they can already be exalted or bred unnamed. I don't think it's a necessary change by any means.

As an aside, I always name before exalting, but I headcanoned that the gods have a special fondness for unnamed dragons, so I don't mind as much when others exalt them unnamed.
Support, only because I don't see why they should need to be named in order to fight when they can already be exalted or bred unnamed. I don't think it's a necessary change by any means.

As an aside, I always name before exalting, but I headcanoned that the gods have a special fondness for unnamed dragons, so I don't mind as much when others exalt them unnamed.
emeOzA6.png
I honestly don't think this would be smart. It's going to open a huge can of worms, and I think warriors deserve names from an RP standpoint- a Renaming scroll is cheap. There's enough issues with the unnamed hatchling issue, and I don't see why the Coliseum's features need to be changed. I know I go on Search and may overlook named adults, but then possibly name a dragon 'For Sale' or something? Dunno. Just too many possible issues/uproar for my tastes.

No support.
I honestly don't think this would be smart. It's going to open a huge can of worms, and I think warriors deserve names from an RP standpoint- a Renaming scroll is cheap. There's enough issues with the unnamed hatchling issue, and I don't see why the Coliseum's features need to be changed. I know I go on Search and may overlook named adults, but then possibly name a dragon 'For Sale' or something? Dunno. Just too many possible issues/uproar for my tastes.

No support.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
No support, it really doesn't take that long to hit a random name.

I am also not a fan of the increased "Unnamed" Exalt, I would rather have a dragon called Lumpynoodlebutt (there is one in my lines) then one called "Unnamed"
No support, it really doesn't take that long to hit a random name.

I am also not a fan of the increased "Unnamed" Exalt, I would rather have a dragon called Lumpynoodlebutt (there is one in my lines) then one called "Unnamed"
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
Support! because it would be consistent with exalting. I've probably missed something but I'm not sure why dragons should have to be named for the coli- but not to exalt, it seems like it would be the other way around (not saying it should, just that it would have seemed more likely). Hope that made sense!
Support! because it would be consistent with exalting. I've probably missed something but I'm not sure why dragons should have to be named for the coli- but not to exalt, it seems like it would be the other way around (not saying it should, just that it would have seemed more likely). Hope that made sense!
No support. Heck, I'd prefer it if we weren't allowed to exalt unnamed, this is just going to encourage unnamed exalts.

Apparently this makes me a horrible and overly sensitive person, but so be it.

EDIT: I was rather politely informed that the unnamed exalting can often be for rp purposes. Maybe it should be mandatory to sell dragons named; that way the rpers get their unnamed exalts, but people who don't want unnamed exalts don't have to have them. Unless I've stumbled my way into another quandry here...

Seriously, renaming scrolls are so cheap, I would happily buy them for someone if they don't like the name of the dragon they bought from me.
No support. Heck, I'd prefer it if we weren't allowed to exalt unnamed, this is just going to encourage unnamed exalts.

Apparently this makes me a horrible and overly sensitive person, but so be it.

EDIT: I was rather politely informed that the unnamed exalting can often be for rp purposes. Maybe it should be mandatory to sell dragons named; that way the rpers get their unnamed exalts, but people who don't want unnamed exalts don't have to have them. Unless I've stumbled my way into another quandry here...

Seriously, renaming scrolls are so cheap, I would happily buy them for someone if they don't like the name of the dragon they bought from me.
Food? Food? FOOD!
tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_250.png tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo2_250.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163