Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | #UnnamedIsValid
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163
support, if it isnt necess for breeding then it shouldnt be for fights
support, if it isnt necess for breeding then it shouldnt be for fights
24m9hm0.png
oh hello necro

but that's okay since I still want this
oh hello necro

but that's okay since I still want this
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Support.
When you sell a dragon its not your business rather someone names it or not. The issue isn't names, its too many people crossing the boundaries of ownership. If you sold it to someone else, its name, or lackthereof, is no one's business but the current owner's, unless its being used to directly harass.

If it can breed unnamed, sell unnamed, and exalt unnamed, it should be able to be trained unnamed. I don't see the issue here.

Not to mention that "because it might cause drama!" is not an excuse not to do something. There is going to be drama no matter what you do. If you let it influence everything on the site it would just be a neverending cesspool of bickering.
Support.
When you sell a dragon its not your business rather someone names it or not. The issue isn't names, its too many people crossing the boundaries of ownership. If you sold it to someone else, its name, or lackthereof, is no one's business but the current owner's, unless its being used to directly harass.

If it can breed unnamed, sell unnamed, and exalt unnamed, it should be able to be trained unnamed. I don't see the issue here.

Not to mention that "because it might cause drama!" is not an excuse not to do something. There is going to be drama no matter what you do. If you let it influence everything on the site it would just be a neverending cesspool of bickering.
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
Support

I dont exakt unnamed byt sometimes I forget that I cant battle unnamed so its a small hassle to go back to the page and name them

I'm sure others made that smalk slip up ^^;
Support

I dont exakt unnamed byt sometimes I forget that I cant battle unnamed so its a small hassle to go back to the page and name them

I'm sure others made that smalk slip up ^^;
Support! Sometimes it takes me a long time to decide on names for my dragons and it would be nice if I could train them anyway.
Support! Sometimes it takes me a long time to decide on names for my dragons and it would be nice if I could train them anyway.
On the logical level, I say support.

However, this game is largely based on lore, and with lore-based logic it wouldn't make sense for a dragon to be unnamed- even if they were born parentless they may very well name themselves.

Also, with the coliseum: What I see here is that they're fighting in a large arena. A coliseum. If you were to go fight in a coliseum, or arena, you'd have to have a name of some sort for them to let you in. Imagine if they were commentating the battle. "And over there is... Eh, the unnamed dragon!" Sounds worse than "And over there is... Tiberrrr!" Ect, ect. I'm just messing around don't kill me please.

So... Lore-based logic, it makes a lot of sense, honestly. People-playing-this-game-behind-a-computer-screen logic, not so much. I honestly like the lore-logic though.
On the logical level, I say support.

However, this game is largely based on lore, and with lore-based logic it wouldn't make sense for a dragon to be unnamed- even if they were born parentless they may very well name themselves.

Also, with the coliseum: What I see here is that they're fighting in a large arena. A coliseum. If you were to go fight in a coliseum, or arena, you'd have to have a name of some sort for them to let you in. Imagine if they were commentating the battle. "And over there is... Eh, the unnamed dragon!" Sounds worse than "And over there is... Tiberrrr!" Ect, ect. I'm just messing around don't kill me please.

So... Lore-based logic, it makes a lot of sense, honestly. People-playing-this-game-behind-a-computer-screen logic, not so much. I honestly like the lore-logic though.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Much support from me~
Much support from me~
Support.

If a dragon can be bred, sold, bought and exalted unnamed, it should be able to be dragged through the Coliseum by its tail unnamed, too.
Support.

If a dragon can be bred, sold, bought and exalted unnamed, it should be able to be dragged through the Coliseum by its tail unnamed, too.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I support this as very old thread as well.
I support this as very old thread as well.
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
[quote name="EnchantingCurse" date="2014-11-03 17:44:24"]If it can breed unnamed, sell unnamed, and exalt unnamed, it should be able to be trained unnamed. I don't see the issue here.[/quote] [center][color=#6C997B][font=Georgia] My thoughts exactly. Support![/font][/color][/center]
EnchantingCurse wrote on 2014-11-03 17:44:24:

My thoughts exactly. Support!

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 162 163