Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fallen can join, also... FLAAAAAME. Your character is only a little bit OP. (Overpowered) YOU NO BRAGGING. (Or else I’ll add bragging to a la swear jar.)
Fallen can join, also... FLAAAAAME. Your character is only a little bit OP. (Overpowered) YOU NO BRAGGING. (Or else I’ll add bragging to a la swear jar.)
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
@puppyzrule
You might want to ping them. Flame might be subbed but Fallen almost for sure isn't yet.

Also: I am subbed, no need to ping me.
@puppyzrule
You might want to ping them. Flame might be subbed but Fallen almost for sure isn't yet.

Also: I am subbed, no need to ping me.
Name: Amaranth
Clan/flight thinginy: Pureblood skywing ^^
Backstory: Amaranth is a princess to the Sky Kingdom, and a rather lonely one at that. Because her father, Isthmus, died when she and her two sisters were young, Amaranth was often tasked with looking after Cardinal and Maple on her own, as her mother was busy keeping her kingdom from collapsing. Amaranth grew to really love her sisters, but also learned that her own opinions can and will be shoved aside, leaving her rather guarded and closed off from others. Being holed up in the palace wasn't helping matters either, and through she protested, her mother saw this and decided to send her to Jade Mountain Academy to hopefully help her in her plight. Cardinal and Maple also attend (lol, will probably just be mentioned, or possible side characters ;3 I can fill out forms for them too, if need be)
Personality: Amaranth is the de facto mom of the group. She can be coddling, doing things for others without being asked and generally being an embarrassing not-mom. She also has a tendency to be hyper-critical, but loses this edge early on when she advances from acquaintance to friend. Amaranth doesn't know what she wants out of life, since she neglected her own needs for so long. So, while she's constantly thinking of others, she can easily miss her own problems or even choose to ignore them. She's very patient and calm, almost never losing her cool and, even rarer, raising her voice when not in mom-mode. However, she's incredibly stubborn at times, especially when in a high-stress situation and when she thinks she's right. Most of the time, though, she's pretty impartial and level-headed.
Appearance: A lithe, thin skywing the color of amaranth flowers
Name: Amaranth
Clan/flight thinginy: Pureblood skywing ^^
Backstory: Amaranth is a princess to the Sky Kingdom, and a rather lonely one at that. Because her father, Isthmus, died when she and her two sisters were young, Amaranth was often tasked with looking after Cardinal and Maple on her own, as her mother was busy keeping her kingdom from collapsing. Amaranth grew to really love her sisters, but also learned that her own opinions can and will be shoved aside, leaving her rather guarded and closed off from others. Being holed up in the palace wasn't helping matters either, and through she protested, her mother saw this and decided to send her to Jade Mountain Academy to hopefully help her in her plight. Cardinal and Maple also attend (lol, will probably just be mentioned, or possible side characters ;3 I can fill out forms for them too, if need be)
Personality: Amaranth is the de facto mom of the group. She can be coddling, doing things for others without being asked and generally being an embarrassing not-mom. She also has a tendency to be hyper-critical, but loses this edge early on when she advances from acquaintance to friend. Amaranth doesn't know what she wants out of life, since she neglected her own needs for so long. So, while she's constantly thinking of others, she can easily miss her own problems or even choose to ignore them. She's very patient and calm, almost never losing her cool and, even rarer, raising her voice when not in mom-mode. However, she's incredibly stubborn at times, especially when in a high-stress situation and when she thinks she's right. Most of the time, though, she's pretty impartial and level-headed.
Appearance: A lithe, thin skywing the color of amaranth flowers
@KeepOnRunning Accepted!
I guess I need to do it right this time... @FallenEclipse Accepted!
@KeepOnRunning Accepted!
I guess I need to do it right this time... @FallenEclipse Accepted!
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
Thank you ^^
Thank you ^^
shoot my character. sorry if it doesn't match up with your description, i've used this character and just copied their info from before. let me know if i need to change something!

Name: Fallen
Tribe: Silkwing
Description: Obsidian-black iridescent scales, v large blue/dark blue/white wings, longer-than-normal tail, yellow eyes, wears a scout's hat (like my avatar's)

Personality: Seems to melt into the background unless talked to. Is a bit of a goof, but they pull out the brainpower when necessary. They're also a great liar, but only uses this skill if they're in a tight spot, which honestly happens a lot.

Other: An amazing flier, ace, has firesilk but rarely uses it

as previously stated, please let me know if I need to change something!
shoot my character. sorry if it doesn't match up with your description, i've used this character and just copied their info from before. let me know if i need to change something!

Name: Fallen
Tribe: Silkwing
Description: Obsidian-black iridescent scales, v large blue/dark blue/white wings, longer-than-normal tail, yellow eyes, wears a scout's hat (like my avatar's)

Personality: Seems to melt into the background unless talked to. Is a bit of a goof, but they pull out the brainpower when necessary. They're also a great liar, but only uses this skill if they're in a tight spot, which honestly happens a lot.

Other: An amazing flier, ace, has firesilk but rarely uses it

as previously stated, please let me know if I need to change something!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Oof, lol, I could have sworn I was subbed, but apparently no ^^"

Anyway, lol, yeah Flame is OP but she has her reasons.

But she IS SUPER vulnerable to physical attacks. You'll just have to catch her.
Oof, lol, I could have sworn I was subbed, but apparently no ^^"

Anyway, lol, yeah Flame is OP but she has her reasons.

But she IS SUPER vulnerable to physical attacks. You'll just have to catch her.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Hey puppyzrule, think we should start? In my opinion, we have enough people, because in my experience, rps with more than 4 people get a little confusing.
Hey puppyzrule, think we should start? In my opinion, we have enough people, because in my experience, rps with more than 4 people get a little confusing.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I agree with Fallen, but think that if we do we should all make another character to fill out the roster.
I agree with Fallen, but think that if we do we should all make another character to fill out the roster.
I'm not good with using multiple character is a roleplay, just so you know}
I'm not good with using multiple character is a roleplay, just so you know}
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10