Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Dreamweaver / She-Her/ Nightwing / In Jade Mountain Academy

Dreamweaver carried herself with a strange mixture of skittishness and excitement. The small Nightwing tread lightly, and her thin talons made little to no noise as she wove between students. There was not much for her paws to carry anyways, the dragonet being almost bone-thin. Her mint green eyes flicked between packs of chattering students as she tried to spot a vacant place within a group. Dream’s hungry eyes then rested upon a pair of alumni. There sat an Icewing and a strange dragon, a hybrid of what appeared to be a Nightwing and a Skywing. The intrigued Nightwing trotted towards the pair, and waved towards the two to grab their attention.
“Hello!” She chirped a greeting, and didn’t wait to catch a breath before introducing herself. “My name’s Dreamweaver- what are you looking at?” Dream had just noticed the hybrid’s attention had been turned to the rainforest. Not wanting to ask any stupid questions, Dreamweaver waited for an answer to her first inquiry.

Dreamweaver carried herself with a strange mixture of skittishness and excitement. The small Nightwing tread lightly, and her thin talons made little to no noise as she wove between students. There was not much for her paws to carry anyways, the dragonet being almost bone-thin. Her mint green eyes flicked between packs of chattering students as she tried to spot a vacant place within a group. Dream’s hungry eyes then rested upon a pair of alumni. There sat an Icewing and a strange dragon, a hybrid of what appeared to be a Nightwing and a Skywing. The intrigued Nightwing trotted towards the pair, and waved towards the two to grab their attention.
“Hello!” She chirped a greeting, and didn’t wait to catch a breath before introducing herself. “My name’s Dreamweaver- what are you looking at?” Dream had just noticed the hybrid’s attention had been turned to the rainforest. Not wanting to ask any stupid questions, Dreamweaver waited for an answer to her first inquiry.
WsNF1Ur.png
"Hello. Dreamweaver- was it? I am Frostwatcher but you may call me Frost. I am an Icewing of the First Circle, Daughter of Queen Glacier. This over here is Flame. We were looking at the forest because we think we heard someone scream. We have no idea who or what it was." Frost said nonchalantly. If this.... Strange small Nightwing had no idea who she was, she may get a... No. Mother said there was no such thing as a 'true friend'. (She also kinda wondered if he knew she had an axolotl tank. In fact, she breeds them when she visits [REDACTED FOR RP REASONS].)
"Hello. Dreamweaver- was it? I am Frostwatcher but you may call me Frost. I am an Icewing of the First Circle, Daughter of Queen Glacier. This over here is Flame. We were looking at the forest because we think we heard someone scream. We have no idea who or what it was." Frost said nonchalantly. If this.... Strange small Nightwing had no idea who she was, she may get a... No. Mother said there was no such thing as a 'true friend'. (She also kinda wondered if he knew she had an axolotl tank. In fact, she breeds them when she visits [REDACTED FOR RP REASONS].)
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
((okay, so i forgot to mention something but is it alright for fallen to be an animus? and i just put jade winglet because you didn't mention what winglet it was.

Fallen skidded to a stop, panicking slightly and lashing their tail.

"H-hey there, are you all the Jade Winglet?" They asked, glancing at each of the dragon's faces. "It's alright if you aren't, I'll just keep looking if that's the case."
((okay, so i forgot to mention something but is it alright for fallen to be an animus? and i just put jade winglet because you didn't mention what winglet it was.

Fallen skidded to a stop, panicking slightly and lashing their tail.

"H-hey there, are you all the Jade Winglet?" They asked, glancing at each of the dragon's faces. "It's alright if you aren't, I'll just keep looking if that's the case."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I huffed irritably, raising my head. Ah. There. "I'll be back...maybe."

Opening my wings, I leaped into the air, a wingtip nearly brushing the wall as I pivoted and flew up, dodging other students. A few wingbeats later, I was outside, hovering as I listened for the screams.

My thoughts ran a mile a minute. The Icewing was strange. And I didn't need anyone introducing me. If I wanted to introduce myself, I would.

Flapping down hard, I headed towards the rainforest, landing on a tree-branch near the source. What? If they're screaming then they're in danger. Do you just want me to throw myself at it?
I huffed irritably, raising my head. Ah. There. "I'll be back...maybe."

Opening my wings, I leaped into the air, a wingtip nearly brushing the wall as I pivoted and flew up, dodging other students. A few wingbeats later, I was outside, hovering as I listened for the screams.

My thoughts ran a mile a minute. The Icewing was strange. And I didn't need anyone introducing me. If I wanted to introduce myself, I would.

Flapping down hard, I headed towards the rainforest, landing on a tree-branch near the source. What? If they're screaming then they're in danger. Do you just want me to throw myself at it?
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Outside Jade Mountain
Ow, ow. Oh, no. A Skywing? The dragon perched above Apotheosis looked scary. He didn't want to talk right now, but alas it seemed he would have to to uphold the standards of common decency. The injured nightwing slunk back into the undrgrowth, getting out his bag of enchanted objects. Rock, no. Jewel, no. Ah, here. Theo held an enchanted bandage. Will this be long enough? Eh, it's magic. As he wrapped it around his wing there was a cracking sound, equally as terrible as the one made by his fall, and the wing snapped back into place. He tested it for a moment before leaping up to the skywing's level.

"Hey. That was awkward, huh. Don't worry, I'm not hurt. Just a little clumsy."
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Outside Jade Mountain
Ow, ow. Oh, no. A Skywing? The dragon perched above Apotheosis looked scary. He didn't want to talk right now, but alas it seemed he would have to to uphold the standards of common decency. The injured nightwing slunk back into the undrgrowth, getting out his bag of enchanted objects. Rock, no. Jewel, no. Ah, here. Theo held an enchanted bandage. Will this be long enough? Eh, it's magic. As he wrapped it around his wing there was a cracking sound, equally as terrible as the one made by his fall, and the wing snapped back into place. He tested it for a moment before leaping up to the skywing's level.

"Hey. That was awkward, huh. Don't worry, I'm not hurt. Just a little clumsy."
I tilted my head at him. "Your screams said otherwise." I lifted my head a little higher and opened my mouth slightly, catching the scent of a large feline. Panther, most likely.

I spread my focus back out again, picking up a LOT of heat signatures. On near silent wings, I glided down and landed in the underbrush, finding the large cat. A broken paw. Most likely caused by trying to catch a clumsy dragonet.

Curiosity satisfied, I turned back around, tilting my head at the nightwing overhead.
I tilted my head at him. "Your screams said otherwise." I lifted my head a little higher and opened my mouth slightly, catching the scent of a large feline. Panther, most likely.

I spread my focus back out again, picking up a LOT of heat signatures. On near silent wings, I glided down and landed in the underbrush, finding the large cat. A broken paw. Most likely caused by trying to catch a clumsy dragonet.

Curiosity satisfied, I turned back around, tilting my head at the nightwing overhead.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!

Dreamweaver's eyes widened slightly as she realized who the slightly malformed Icewing was. "That's why you looked familiar!" She exclaimed, having thought about where she had seen that face. Dream then turned to address the sudden appearance of the newcomer. She quickly replied to the Patalan dragonet's inquiry, "I'm in the Jade Winglet, I can't speak for Frostwatcher however." Dreamweaver gave herself a second to soak in the outlandish student's appearance before giving them an introduction. "My name's Dreamweaver, glad to meet you."

Dreamweaver's eyes widened slightly as she realized who the slightly malformed Icewing was. "That's why you looked familiar!" She exclaimed, having thought about where she had seen that face. Dream then turned to address the sudden appearance of the newcomer. She quickly replied to the Patalan dragonet's inquiry, "I'm in the Jade Winglet, I can't speak for Frostwatcher however." Dreamweaver gave herself a second to soak in the outlandish student's appearance before giving them an introduction. "My name's Dreamweaver, glad to meet you."
WsNF1Ur.png
"Oh, it's nice to meet you, too. My name is Fallen." Fallen replied, flicking their tail. "And just a side note, since we're in the same winglet, I'd prefer if you used they and them for my pronouns if you talk about me."
"Oh, it's nice to meet you, too. My name is Fallen." Fallen replied, flicking their tail. "And just a side note, since we're in the same winglet, I'd prefer if you used they and them for my pronouns if you talk about me."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
"I am also in the jade winglet. Dreamweaver. Let's go. I know that you are one of my clawmates. There is also this dragon named... Apotheosis... Or something. Anyway, I need help unpacking my luggage." Frost said, pointing at her servants going into the school to drop off her stuff. And by gosh, was there a LOT of oversized baggage.
"I am also in the jade winglet. Dreamweaver. Let's go. I know that you are one of my clawmates. There is also this dragon named... Apotheosis... Or something. Anyway, I need help unpacking my luggage." Frost said, pointing at her servants going into the school to drop off her stuff. And by gosh, was there a LOT of oversized baggage.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url

"Will do, Fallen." Dreamweaver said as she extended a thin-taloned paw for Fallen to shake. Her ears pricked towards the Icewing who had just addressed her, and so did the dragonet's gaze. "Er, Frostwatcher, I don't see how I'll be able to help very much in that scenario, and you already have much more capable talons doing it." Dream reasoned, and her points were fairly sound. After all, the skittish Nightwing appeared to have much more bone than muscle, and was the size of the much younger Silkwing.

"Will do, Fallen." Dreamweaver said as she extended a thin-taloned paw for Fallen to shake. Her ears pricked towards the Icewing who had just addressed her, and so did the dragonet's gaze. "Er, Frostwatcher, I don't see how I'll be able to help very much in that scenario, and you already have much more capable talons doing it." Dream reasoned, and her points were fairly sound. After all, the skittish Nightwing appeared to have much more bone than muscle, and was the size of the much younger Silkwing.
WsNF1Ur.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10