Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Fallen awkwardly waved one claw and sat up, shaking the glittering silk web off their talons. "Name's Fallen." They replied, hanging the silk off the edge of the hammock.
Fallen awkwardly waved one claw and sat up, shaking the glittering silk web off their talons. "Name's Fallen." They replied, hanging the silk off the edge of the hammock.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
((...y'all here? or just busy? it's alright if you are, but i'd like some confirmation))
((...y'all here? or just busy? it's alright if you are, but i'd like some confirmation))
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Apotheosis (Theo) | He/Him |Nightwing Animus | Inside Jade Mountain

"I'm Theo," the nightwing said before realizing his mistake. "Um, what're you doing with that string?"
Good save.
Theo threw his bag at a sand bed, claiming it as his own.
(I've been busy. Got a new computer and just forgot to (and how to) log in to FR.)

"I'm Theo," the nightwing said before realizing his mistake. "Um, what're you doing with that string?"
Good save.
Theo threw his bag at a sand bed, claiming it as his own.
(I've been busy. Got a new computer and just forgot to (and how to) log in to FR.)
Omg Im sooo sorry I didn't send me the notifications and I thought the thread just up and died, oh well. Sorry I didn't reply...
"Alright then, nice to meet you Ap-Theo. My name is Frost. I think we met outside, am I correct?" Frost answered sarcastically. She found it funny he stumbled over his own name. "Would you like to see me make an ice sculpture?" She asked, obviously bored and excited to show off her amazing talent.
Omg Im sooo sorry I didn't send me the notifications and I thought the thread just up and died, oh well. Sorry I didn't reply...
"Alright then, nice to meet you Ap-Theo. My name is Frost. I think we met outside, am I correct?" Frost answered sarcastically. She found it funny he stumbled over his own name. "Would you like to see me make an ice sculpture?" She asked, obviously bored and excited to show off her amazing talent.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url

Theo was starting to blush of embarrassment. Screwing it up in front of his clawmates, how wonderful. And this icewing was just rubbing it in, huh? He tried to force it down, hoping the darkness of his scales would obscure the red.

"Oh? You can? I would love if you did, but there's no ice around here. How woul..." Theo trailed off, staring curiously at Frost.

Was this dragon an Animus too? If so he'd have to be careful around her.

Theo was starting to blush of embarrassment. Screwing it up in front of his clawmates, how wonderful. And this icewing was just rubbing it in, huh? He tried to force it down, hoping the darkness of his scales would obscure the red.

"Oh? You can? I would love if you did, but there's no ice around here. How woul..." Theo trailed off, staring curiously at Frost.

Was this dragon an Animus too? If so he'd have to be careful around her.
((alsldjfhsshfhgj i took a 2-day break and it was a mistake))

Fallen snapped out of their thoughts, nearly rolling off the hammock in their surprise. "O-oh- uh- nothing, really. Just needed something to do with my claws.

"I'd like to see you make an ice sculpture too, Frost. It sounds cool."

((alsldjfhsshfhgj i took a 2-day break and it was a mistake))

Fallen snapped out of their thoughts, nearly rolling off the hammock in their surprise. "O-oh- uh- nothing, really. Just needed something to do with my claws.

"I'd like to see you make an ice sculpture too, Frost. It sounds cool."

please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
"Alright then. I know you were wondering how I would be able to do it, Theo. You can learn a lot by one's face. Oh, and here's the answer." Frost said nonchalantly. She moved in to the coldest corner, spit out an astonishing amount of frostbreath, and then took a moonglobe out of the satchel she was carrying, and started shining it on the ice to rough it out, and then etched out the finer details. By the end of ten minutes, she had finished a life-sized ice sculpture of Theo, in crazy detail. In ten minutes. What they didn't know, was that she [REDACTED FOR LORE REASONS]. If they could read minds, she would be in BIG trouble.
"Alright then. I know you were wondering how I would be able to do it, Theo. You can learn a lot by one's face. Oh, and here's the answer." Frost said nonchalantly. She moved in to the coldest corner, spit out an astonishing amount of frostbreath, and then took a moonglobe out of the satchel she was carrying, and started shining it on the ice to rough it out, and then etched out the finer details. By the end of ten minutes, she had finished a life-sized ice sculpture of Theo, in crazy detail. In ten minutes. What they didn't know, was that she [REDACTED FOR LORE REASONS]. If they could read minds, she would be in BIG trouble.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url

"Wow. I hate to admit it, but that's really impressive. Is that an icewing thing or- well obviously the frost breath is but-"

Theo wasn't paying attention to his words anymore. He was more curious about the sculpture. It was perfect. More than good enough to pass for him were it colored. Oh, these were bad ideas. Or were they? The animus fought a quick moral battle in his head before deciding that he was a god and could do whatever he wanted, a statement that wasn't entirely false.

"How do you do it so fast? Is it magic or something?" Theo asked, as if throwing out a ridiculous idea.

"Wow. I hate to admit it, but that's really impressive. Is that an icewing thing or- well obviously the frost breath is but-"

Theo wasn't paying attention to his words anymore. He was more curious about the sculpture. It was perfect. More than good enough to pass for him were it colored. Oh, these were bad ideas. Or were they? The animus fought a quick moral battle in his head before deciding that he was a god and could do whatever he wanted, a statement that wasn't entirely false.

"How do you do it so fast? Is it magic or something?" Theo asked, as if throwing out a ridiculous idea.
I stalked into my winglet cave, looking around before letting out a string of steam.

This was going to be interesting. Pray there are no mind-readers here or they're gonna get a splitting headache.
I stalked into my winglet cave, looking around before letting out a string of steam.

This was going to be interesting. Pray there are no mind-readers here or they're gonna get a splitting headache.
They/Them
Roleplayer.
I used to be a people person, but then people ruined it.
I have an art shop!
Fallen gave up on trying to formulate a response and turned back to their mesh, carefully sliding off one ribbon as they turned around, making sure no one could see. Once they'd woven in a few tiny strands of firesilk, they tied their ribbon back on and set the mesh back down.
Fallen gave up on trying to formulate a response and turned back to their mesh, carefully sliding off one ribbon as they turned around, making sure no one could see. Once they'd woven in a few tiny strands of firesilk, they tied their ribbon back on and set the mesh back down.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10