Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blood, Sweat, and Tears (WOF CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Oh, are you talking about the Moonglobe? Do other tribes not have Moonglobes? What kind of animus dragons did you HAVE back then? Seriously did none of them give a special gift to the (Whatever the WOF clans are called)?" Frost asked, obviously confused by the way of the other flights. She sat down on her newly made bed of ice. (Before Theo came in, she sprayed the bedding with frostbreath.) She had the coldest frostbreath in the kingdom, even hurting some Icewings. That was how she was named after all. She just hoped they would get along well, as she drifted off into the soundlessness of sleep.
"Oh, are you talking about the Moonglobe? Do other tribes not have Moonglobes? What kind of animus dragons did you HAVE back then? Seriously did none of them give a special gift to the (Whatever the WOF clans are called)?" Frost asked, obviously confused by the way of the other flights. She sat down on her newly made bed of ice. (Before Theo came in, she sprayed the bedding with frostbreath.) She had the coldest frostbreath in the kingdom, even hurting some Icewings. That was how she was named after all. She just hoped they would get along well, as she drifted off into the soundlessness of sleep.
Lore
+2 FR time
bdOHToUMLJkyeTMjIydubl5WUBwDeyrf8H1S7JlADB75wAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png[/url
Theo|He/him|Nightwing|Sleeping cave
"Oh, ah. Yeah, most of our animi suck. The well known one just killed a lot of people. We don't have organized gifts like icewings do. Those were a good idea."

Theo noticed Frost heading to sleep, and attempted to follow suit, but his mind kept wandering.

She's not an animus, is she? hm, not unless she's really good at hiding it. I need to find out. An fellow animus here could compromise my secrecy. *sigh* I'll deal with in in the morning.
(they're called tribes)
Theo|He/him|Nightwing|Sleeping cave
"Oh, ah. Yeah, most of our animi suck. The well known one just killed a lot of people. We don't have organized gifts like icewings do. Those were a good idea."

Theo noticed Frost heading to sleep, and attempted to follow suit, but his mind kept wandering.

She's not an animus, is she? hm, not unless she's really good at hiding it. I need to find out. An fellow animus here could compromise my secrecy. *sigh* I'll deal with in in the morning.
(they're called tribes)
Is he asleep? Can she safely do her thing? Frost wondered. When she decided to open one eye, she thought she saw Theo asleep. Wasn't sure about Fallen, but their harder to figure out, more cryptic and such. She decided to risk it, and pulled out her scroll. It was a scroll of somethings that have... questionable things on it. The only reason others couldn't see or feel the scroll? The cast of secrecy, which enabled all royal members to conceal a few items. You may be wondering.... 'Icewings don't have animus magic anymore like WHAT.' I'll just say one thing. She never does it, but she can light up a few scales... Like a Seawing.

Aka She's a halfbreed get over it. Her parent of Seawing ancestry... Let's just say.. Was a bit popular at Jade Mountain.
Is he asleep? Can she safely do her thing? Frost wondered. When she decided to open one eye, she thought she saw Theo asleep. Wasn't sure about Fallen, but their harder to figure out, more cryptic and such. She decided to risk it, and pulled out her scroll. It was a scroll of somethings that have... questionable things on it. The only reason others couldn't see or feel the scroll? The cast of secrecy, which enabled all royal members to conceal a few items. You may be wondering.... 'Icewings don't have animus magic anymore like WHAT.' I'll just say one thing. She never does it, but she can light up a few scales... Like a Seawing.

Aka She's a halfbreed get over it. Her parent of Seawing ancestry... Let's just say.. Was a bit popular at Jade Mountain.
Lore
+2 FR time
((aaaand cue frost forgetting fallen isn't asleep))
((also i originally rejected the canon while making fallen, their scales are primarily black w/blue and gold highlights))

Fallen glanced up from their net, then froze, their brain attempting to shove out a few dozen different verbal responses. They closed their mouth before any of them could get out, instead choosing to just watch Frost.

Thank Clearsight I blend in so well. They thought, twisting the ends of their net nervously. Gah, but what if she's actually an animus, or she can see in the dark- okay, no, let's stop.
((aaaand cue frost forgetting fallen isn't asleep))
((also i originally rejected the canon while making fallen, their scales are primarily black w/blue and gold highlights))

Fallen glanced up from their net, then froze, their brain attempting to shove out a few dozen different verbal responses. They closed their mouth before any of them could get out, instead choosing to just watch Frost.

Thank Clearsight I blend in so well. They thought, twisting the ends of their net nervously. Gah, but what if she's actually an animus, or she can see in the dark- okay, no, let's stop.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Frost then decided to slightly light up her wing lights, casting a ghostly cyan glow over her scroll, what was mysteriously filled of... Enchantments?

'Hmm. Which one should I do?' Frost thought. 'I think Ill do... This one.' Frost then pulled out a small bracelet, and whispered; "Enchant this bracelet and only this bracelet to read minds and protect my mind from other mind readers as well." The spell was complete. Frost slipped on the bracelet, and swept out of the cave, carefully disilluminating her wings before creeping out, silent as the sky.
Frost then decided to slightly light up her wing lights, casting a ghostly cyan glow over her scroll, what was mysteriously filled of... Enchantments?

'Hmm. Which one should I do?' Frost thought. 'I think Ill do... This one.' Frost then pulled out a small bracelet, and whispered; "Enchant this bracelet and only this bracelet to read minds and protect my mind from other mind readers as well." The spell was complete. Frost slipped on the bracelet, and swept out of the cave, carefully disilluminating her wings before creeping out, silent as the sky.
Lore
+2 FR time
((let's assume; the wof world has guitars.))

Fallen quickly followed Frost, a little upset that the Icewing had given herself mind-reading powers. They branched away from Frost's path and quietly ran to the music cave, talons barely making a sound on the stone. Lighting a few lamps with firesilk, they surveyed the instruments, eventually selecting a guitar out of the mix.

((let's assume; the wof world has guitars.))

Fallen quickly followed Frost, a little upset that the Icewing had given herself mind-reading powers. They branched away from Frost's path and quietly ran to the music cave, talons barely making a sound on the stone. Lighting a few lamps with firesilk, they surveyed the instruments, eventually selecting a guitar out of the mix.

please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Frost whipped around to the sound of a guitar strumming in the music cave. She decided to ignore it, and went into the outside area where they all met. She then took off into the night.
Frost whipped around to the sound of a guitar strumming in the music cave. She decided to ignore it, and went into the outside area where they all met. She then took off into the night.
Lore
+2 FR time
((explanation for fallen making almost no noise in flight? an enchanted a wing bangle. also, since it was never previously stated, i'm gonna assume it's fall.))

The sound of wingbeats yanked Fallen's attention away from their music, and the quickly got up and bounded after the noise, taking off nearly soundlessly as they followed Frost.

Okay, so this totally isn't creepy and suspicious. Flying off at midnight is definitely something normal dragons do! Fallen thought, almost sarcastically, as they soared through the cold autumn night. Yeah right, and I'm not non-binary.
((explanation for fallen making almost no noise in flight? an enchanted a wing bangle. also, since it was never previously stated, i'm gonna assume it's fall.))

The sound of wingbeats yanked Fallen's attention away from their music, and the quickly got up and bounded after the noise, taking off nearly soundlessly as they followed Frost.

Okay, so this totally isn't creepy and suspicious. Flying off at midnight is definitely something normal dragons do! Fallen thought, almost sarcastically, as they soared through the cold autumn night. Yeah right, and I'm not non-binary.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
Frost landed on an island. She turned on her radar, (For the mind reading) and found a mind hidden in a tree, spying on what she was doing. Ah well. Frost then proceeded to materialize her scroll. Not the first one, but a different one. She placed it on the ground, and said a strange word. It sounded like... Scavenger squeaks? A staircase suddenly appeared in the ground. She then went down to her shrine of her father. When she walked down the stairs, there were pictures of turtles everywhere. As her glowing scales receded into darkness, so did her thoughts.
_____________________________________________________________________ OOF WE JUST PRETENDING DRAGONS CAN WALK DOWN STAIRS OK?
Frost landed on an island. She turned on her radar, (For the mind reading) and found a mind hidden in a tree, spying on what she was doing. Ah well. Frost then proceeded to materialize her scroll. Not the first one, but a different one. She placed it on the ground, and said a strange word. It sounded like... Scavenger squeaks? A staircase suddenly appeared in the ground. She then went down to her shrine of her father. When she walked down the stairs, there were pictures of turtles everywhere. As her glowing scales receded into darkness, so did her thoughts.
_____________________________________________________________________ OOF WE JUST PRETENDING DRAGONS CAN WALK DOWN STAIRS OK?
Lore
+2 FR time
((eh, doggos can walk down stairs. dragons would probably go down them the same way. and i'm pretty sure that silkwings and leafwings used to have languages of their own. fallen's ancestors passed it down through the generations, and that's why fallen knows it.))

Fallen quickly dived after Frost, darting through the doorway before it closed. They uttered a curse in ancient draconic when they nearly fell down the stairs, quickly righting themself before they made too much noise. Untying their ribbons, they wrapped some firesilk around their front talons, and the darkness lessened slightly.

"Alright, weird cave," They muttered, "let's find out what's up with you."
((eh, doggos can walk down stairs. dragons would probably go down them the same way. and i'm pretty sure that silkwings and leafwings used to have languages of their own. fallen's ancestors passed it down through the generations, and that's why fallen knows it.))

Fallen quickly dived after Frost, darting through the doorway before it closed. They uttered a curse in ancient draconic when they nearly fell down the stairs, quickly righting themself before they made too much noise. Untying their ribbons, they wrapped some firesilk around their front talons, and the darkness lessened slightly.

"Alright, weird cave," They muttered, "let's find out what's up with you."
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10